Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 09:09 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He's a successful trust fund baby elitist swindler and that is about it. I don't give credit to a POS that cheated other Americans out of their hard erased savings...I suppose that is where you and I differ...
Microsoft started out in a garage, but Gates dad was a very powerful connected Democrat lawyer running shot gun for his son.

Trumps dad sent him to military school, later a good college. He worked in the business with his dad gaining knowledge and eventually took a one million dollar loan to try some of his own ventures.
Trump has been wildly successful and like every businessman has taken his lumps in losses as well.

I agree, he's lucky to be born with high intelligence, a gift of salesmanship and a head for deals, but though he paid it back, that one million dollar loan turned into billions and employing tens of thousands which is something only 5 out of a billion people in the world can do. It's called talent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 09:11 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He should learn his lesson with Flynn to not chance again bring another Democrat in with him to work. They can't be trusted!

Whatta are ya goin' to say when one of his Republican lackeys gets the boot?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:15 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
He should learn his lesson with Flynn to not chance again bring another Democrat in with him to work. They can't be trusted!
Donald Trump is the guy who made Democrats have the least amount of political power in America in almost 100 years.

Can anybody seriously think that a Democrat in the Trump administration is not going to harbor any resentments towards Trump?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:24 AM

860 posts, read 1,356,762 times
Quote:
Far more conservative than establishment Republicans that gave Obama 100% of every budget bill he wanted. You got Trump because Democrats are basically cancer (crooked) and Republicans are spineless and do what ever Democrats tell them for the most part.

Be aware, the globalist establishment Republicans do not like Trump and are far more like Democrats than Conservatives.

They no longer look to shrink government down to a smaller functional size. They don't look to balance budgets or to shrink regulations that cur national prosperity and growth.

It's kind of Trump dragging Republicans around while evicerating Democrat politicians.
Don't you dare come at me with this perverted take on historical facts. In what world, did the GOP bend over for Obama? The GOP wouldn't even approve bi-partisan bills aimed at helping veterans. Please, shut up FOREVER.

5 Times Republicans in Congress Screwed Veterans

Old 02-14-2017, 09:25 AM

274 posts, read 120,345 times
Quote:
That could be said about Republicans to ayy?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:28 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Was he unaware that Flynn had already once been fired?

Where IS that super-duper vetting that Trump is so well known for???

Old 02-14-2017, 09:31 AM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
It's not an us vs them - but most everyone here continues to align with your party for all their shortcomings. Trump won because people like myself - Dem or Rep - put our party affiliation aside and voted for the best candidate to represent us. I've campaigned most of my life for Democrats but I've also campaigned for 3rd party like Perot and Johnson and now Trump.

It's because people have to align themselves with a party and it's rhetoric that nothing gets done - no matter who's in the WH.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:33 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Was he unaware that Flynn had already once been fired?

Where IS that super-duper vetting that Trump is so well known for???
Flynn was fired from the DNI for for "incompetence and poor judgement."

He also flogged conspiracy theories a fourth grader would have seen through.

Not surprising he is to first to go.

Who's next?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 02-14-2017 at 09:44 AM..

Old 02-14-2017, 09:56 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
After reading the original post, I'd like to thank City-Data for reminding me how many crazy people there are out there. Thanks, C-D.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:03 AM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

Trump decides to trust a Democrat. Gets knife in back.

This speaks for itself.
What happened to Flynn falling on his sword?

So many mixed metaphors.

Trump hesitated for 3 weeks before disposing of him. It took you about 12 hours. How quick is the spin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies