Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 09:51 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
In this instance, this is a whistleblower-type deal to allow the media to show everyone what's going on internally as no one trusts what the Trump administration tells you.

You don't shield corrupt administrations even if it's "classified" information. Details will still be classified of course, but the basic idea of what happened is what counts and should be leaked by patriots.
You couldn't be more wrong.

There isn't a single piece of evidence of any wrong doing, so this is not a whistleblower act.

For this to be an act of a whistleblower, there has to be clear illegal activity, and attempts to go report the illegal activity was ignored.

These reports started under the Obama administration, are you saying you know for sure that there is illegal activity taking place, and that Obama administration ignored the intelligence agencies when they reported this information?

Old 02-15-2017, 10:31 AM

1,529 posts, read 915,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Case Scenario: PART 1

The looming inquiries as to the involvement of a Russian supported and led ascension of Trump, is likely on the pathway down and no amount of lying, pivoting, and diverting and skirting the matters will be accepted by the American People, and it does not matter that the Trump Die Hard's want to spin and continue to be led like a cult members. Go back and ask the question, why was Maniford, one with Russian Ties appointed Campaign Manager in the first place?
(watch the list of positing pushing and promoting denials and aims to promote deflections and attempts to pivot as distractions at every turn of events from the facts that have been consistently involved in the whole of the campaigning up to and including the time this administration has been in office)
Is it overtly an indication of ever more indicative data being presented, that the Russian have something on Trump ?

Truth and Reality is Always Truth and Reality

Republican hit the Media This Morning - 02-15-2017 pushing "spin", and a quick "PIVOT", to try and focus on HONEST Intellegence people, who put their life of the line for this country, and REPUBLICAN want to lay a diversionary blame upon them for making sure the truth is on the table. THANK GOODNESS, FOR THE HONESTY OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY What we do know for a solid fact is, Trump lies, the Republican System and its Members have lied repeatedly and this Administration and their game of duck and dodge and push their fictional "Alternative Fact" and pretend that the news reporting is fake, and avoiding the open press and only choosing thier minions at Whitehouse Briefings. We know these things, anyone can go and find a long list of Republican Flips and Lies, Twist and Deceptive Aims and Acts.

Now, what we do know is from the time Trump pursued the Office, he was interacting with Russian's, what we don't know yet, is if the Russian's were the core reason that backed him for the Candidacy, we know that they were involved all the way through and remain engaged and involved at this very time.
That old saying.... "Follow the Money"... may be overtly relevant in the whole of these matters. Dark Room Money, Money Washing, and the acts of many sorts from Campaign to Appointments is likely part of the entirety of the mix.

Russian's shot off a cruise missile, hoping to divert the attentions from the Flynn exposure, (It did not work), but the used it as a double edge sword, because they know Trump can't and won't say anything about it, nor will he change from his Russian Backing, So, the Russian's have free flow to do as they choose. Trump can't go after them, because they may call in their "loans', and suddenly, Trump's Name start falling off Building, like rocks falling off a Cliff. Papers start flying and truth starts to flow like water cascading over Niagara Falls.

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling - Proverbs 16:18

Who knows..... Pence might try and save his political career and seek to jettison himself, seeking for safe grounds. His chute likely will get tangled, because the matter is, "why didn't he know" and "what did he really know". We've seen them try and flip the truth and spin realism into their fiction too many times. It may not be an safe ground for Pence, because we saw him on Stage trying to dance around the truth of Statement Made By Trump, of which he did all he could to deny they were said, when actual video was and is available to confirm what was said by Trump, as well as how Pence tried to dance around it.
Yep.... Integrity is a valuable thing, and when man compromises it for his personal elation aims, so will it come in time to be the unwinding of such one. Integrity is not fixed with band-aids, and suture, always leave a noticeable scar... That's the nature of telling man, once he compromise his Integrity, he shall not be blimpish free anymore. Flynn will sing, the song may be a Lullaby to Trump, and its quite likely he will request to do so in the privacy of classified investigation, with hopes that it does not mass public.

Right Winger will launch their denials, because they know, this is the blow to the entirety of the Republican Establishment, for Rubber Stamping this madness, when the questions were overt and elements of discovery was in their hands, and they too, pushed ahead thinking they could bury truth and water a lie and hope it would grow and cast shade on the Truth.....

No more of the madness of the Right Trying to lay blame any place, because it all rolls back upon them. Its the circle of distortions, with a bright red outline.... Signaling to all American's whom are aware and a message unto all who love the honor of this country's growth as being a humane respecting Democracy. Will know, that the circle of distortions with the red outline, is the Modern Day Republican Establishment.

The story unfolds and all that was covered over with fictions of drama, spin up of dust storms, will meet the winds of change and they will not only blow away the dust, but also calm those who seek truth with enlightenment, which push away fictions and drama. Then we began to get a view of what that change is bringing in removing all that which attacks the values of America, the American people and support the long history of works to build diplomacy, respect the individual with the dignity of equality, and within the midst of all such things, we the American People, will have seen the exposure of all who became members of a cult like madness, who embraced divisiveness, promote race bias, prejudices and chose haughtiness and focused on their self desired greed, and blinded themselves with such desperate pursuits. They are forever exposed....

God knows how to bring Truth, no matter what acts man engages to deny Truth from Reigning Supreme. This is the unknowns that always exist to move life forward. It takes exposing much that seeks to hold it back, and regress it course.

Any who choose can attack this post, but when you do, "save it", and when the circle spins and truth is standing with a glow of its own brilliance. Then come back, read it and read your own aims to deny.... fight, and deflect... that you may know how you chose to be misled and did so with fools pride, when Truth was brighter than the Noon Day sun, and you claimed it to be not so.

8 yrs Trump spent denigrating President Obama, 8 yrs Trump spent driven by an obsessions of madness for a want of his Childhood realism of a Jim Crow segregated society, where the wealthy duped the poor whites to push contempt in the streets, while they themselves, became simply "Money Gatherers"... claiming wealth, by any means and by any methods without concern for honor, integrity and character of dignity to engage in fair play and participating by and through honest means to contribute in the American Experiences of Good Governance. His history and that of his Father, both showed abuse of governmental funds, and cases brought before the courts as a symbolism to expose and present. It matters not that they plead no contest, it matters of the exposure and presentation of inequity. One need only know, Vengeance is for the Lord....
To bring one down where they can never rise again, sometime requires moving them up high, that their fall become a devastation from which they can't recover.

We have it all in the mix, from Subversive conduct, Treasonous Activity, Act and Conduct's aims of such Subversive conduct was aimed not only to usurp our sitting President, it was of aim, to lead and mislead the American people, as an aim to cover ones own debts and hide such involvements from discovery.
Oh' what a tangled web man creates when he sets out to deceive.

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling - Proverbs 16:18

Sadly, in the mix of the mess, Trump takes down with him the Daughter, he so much covets and that is a realism he is likely unable to bear the results of whom he is and the things he engages. The Wife he pushed back and pushed aside, will find her freedom to walk out untouched.... because she took little part and was pushed away from taking any part, other than that of being used for image sake....

Oh's how ... Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling - Proverbs 16:18
Why would anybody bother to read this? I didn't.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:38 AM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,778,252 times
This story-line fits great with the liberal line of "Trump is in bed with Russia, impeach him!"

First of all, having contact with Russian officials is not illegal. What could be illegal is what is said to the Russians. But I highly doubt anything illegal was being discussed because this would have been used before the election.

This is just another attempt from the left and the disgusting media to undermine President Trump.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:40 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
This story-line fits great with the liberal line of "Trump is in bed with Russia, impeach him!"

First of all, having contact with Russian officials is not illegal. What could be illegal is what is said to the Russians. But I highly doubt anything illegal was being discussed because this would have been used before the election.

This is just another attempt from the left and the disgusting media to undermine President Trump.
Exactly and it's more than obvious what is going on.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:15 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
I never thought I would see a day when the Republican party is happy that the US is now a proxy for Putin.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:25 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I never thought I would see a day when the Republican party is happy that the US is now a proxy for Putin.
And they insist that they are patriots because they debate on behalf of the 2nd amendment...what a joke!

Here are Russia's gun laws, btw...

Firearms-Control Legislation and Policy: Russian Federation | Law Library of Congress

Old 02-15-2017, 11:41 AM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
No actually I don't see your point. The Muslim ban that really wasn't a Muslim ban did not include Turkey and Saudi Arabia. I wonder if Trump doesn't have business interests there? Well um, yes he does. What's to keep the terrorists from coming in from Turkey and Saudi Arabia? Lies? Really? Just read. I don't understand how anybody can support Trump after this last month of chaos, lies, and his really sketchy cabinet choices. You can be in denial if you want and claim it all to be fake news, but actions speak louder then lies. Flynn is gone and never should have been in place to begin with. Wake up and smell the coffee my friend. Trump is now hated around the world. I've never seen an American president protested to this extent world wide. Mexico has now banned corn imports from the USA because of Trump. I wonder if our food source will be affected by higher prices now? We import a lot of food from Mexico. I'm interested in facts, not banter and go Trump racist rhetoric. So far all I've seen from Trump supporters are insults without facts. That doesn't work for me. I'm from Missouri, and I've been shown enough to make every hair on my body stand up regarding Trump. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and hide your hand in the sand if you wish. I see a sinking ship and I'm jumping.
In a post where you are putting truth on a pedastal and clamoring to get to the bottom to find the truth, you also lied for partisan gain.

Is this behavior not what is wrong with America? Are you not just the opposite side of the same coin in regards to your disdain with any Trump supporter that doesn't want the truth? What credibility do you have when you push BS at the same time you plead for the truth?

I support investigations and questions into Trump, I just support honesty and not lies for partisan gain.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:50 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Yet they claim Democrats praise the Russian economic system.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:56 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:

Then let Congress to investigate it. We've already seen enough stupid stuff end up on Capital Hill such as pro-wrestling for alleged drug issues and Baseball for steroids on a bogus report that is easily swayed due to the hometown bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Exactly and it's more than obvious what is going on.
If it is obvious, then we should do an investigation correct? I mean how many times did we investigate Benghazi?

Old 02-15-2017, 12:19 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:

Of course nothing illegal with trumps campaign staff having conversations with Russian intelligence officials, and certainly nothing wrong with Trump asking, he himself, for Russia to look into the DNC and Clinton servers for 30,000 missing emails.

Nope- nothing illegal here.

What planet are you on? Sweet Jesus you guys are twisted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies