Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 02:51 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
My opinion is exactly that MY opinion you can have your own opinion..
Thank you for admitting it is ONLY your opinion and NOT a statement of fact.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:02 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
We will see,But he filed 4 bankruptcies in the last 15 years...you're claiming he KNOWS what HE is doing...well then...Have fun believing what you believe..and He says WOMEN should 'dress' like women..meaning wearing dresses wearing skirts,..so what was that last part about 'not sexist'..
Grammar police: "We will see but he filed 4 bankruptcies in the last 15 years."

Old 02-15-2017, 11:55 PM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Are you a successful surgeon if you botched up 4 surgeries? No, you'll be sued for malpractice and never work as a doctor again after your first one. 99% success rate doesn't sound good to me!
What constitutes a "botched" or unsuccessful surgery? Negligence or just the fact that the surgery wasn't successful through no fault of the doctor?

Old 02-16-2017, 02:05 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The problem is way too many Trump fans don't know the difference between opinions and fake news vs facts and reality.
Agree, but shouldn't they at least recognize someone who cannot discuss issues or answer questions intelligently?

I mean, anyone who watched him answering a question about hate crimes today must realize the man has a personality disorder or is an idiot. He was asked a very sensitive question about the rise in antisemitism and he began bragging about how well he did in the Electoral College and said something about "a lot of love." I expected Robert Plant to jump on stage and start singing "Whole lotta love." It was very hard to watch!

Then he couldn't discuss U.S. policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It sounded as if he were ordering dinner. He didn't care if he got lobster or prime rib as long as everything turned out okay.

Honestly, I want to stand behind Trump, since he's our President, but I just don't get it. The man can't speak in complete sentences. Now he wants to go out on more campaign rallies and will be in Florida over the weekend in the middle of all the going on in Washington.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies