Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 02:33 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times

Advertisements

The name which has been glaringly absent in this and similar discussions is that of Steve Bannon. He is a rather ominous, mysterious figure who has spoken little publicly since coming on board the Trump Trauma, but in the past, he's voiced his admiration for a number of less than admirable figures, and has also stated a belief that chaos has to reign supreme from time to time in order to let his version of what's better come out on top eventually. Chaos is increasing daily since Trump took office.

Could Bannon be the culprit? Perhaps we could call him Deep Stoat...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 02:33 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
It's weird, almost like the intelligence agencies put country before party.....
The nerve!

Old 02-15-2017, 02:34 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
There are a lot of leakers in the White House. This is the leakiest White House in US history, because everyone hates Trump and there is extremely low morale and constant chaos. There is an entire twitter account claiming to be part of the White House staff leaking about what's happening there.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:36 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
No, Paul has declared himself hands-off. Thinks it will all go away. His constituents, of which I am one, are trying to convince him otherwise.
Please condemn Rand Paul for his statements saying it's nonsense for Republicans to investigate other Republicans. They have health care and social security to destroy instead! Target McConnell too for his blatant hypocrisy and partisanship.

The gall of a sitting Congressman to flat out say it's wrong to investigate your own party, even if they break the law is disgusting to me.

No offense, but between McConnell and Paul, your state picks really really really bad Congressmen. I think only Utah might have you beat for the worst.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Please condemn Rand Paul for his statements saying it's nonsense for Republicans to investigate other Republicans. They have health care and social security to destroy instead! Target McConnell too for his blatant hypocrisy and partisanship.

The gall of a sitting Congressman to flat out say it's wrong to investigate your own party, even if they break the law is disgusting to me.

No offense, but between McConnell and Paul, your state picks really really really bad Congressmen. I think only Utah might have you beat for the worst.
Yeah--I was very shocked that anyone who is supposed to be ethical would say that (out loud on tv).

I think we were kind of fooled by Rand Paul during the primaries, as he is the only one in the entire clown car who sounded like he made sense.

Guess he's just a sleazy partisan hack like the rest of them. Sad!

Old 02-15-2017, 08:46 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah--I was very shocked that anyone who is supposed to be ethical would say that (out loud on tv).
Because thats the job of an agency like the FBI. If they do have an investigation going, that's the time to jump on board. Not before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think we were kind of fooled by Rand Paul during the primaries, as he is the only one in the entire clown car who sounded like he made sense.

Guess he's just a sleazy partisan hack like the rest of them. Sad!
hahaha You never looked into what was said. That's on you.

Old 02-15-2017, 08:49 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

Rand Paul is bad because he's been right about the economy and right about foreign policy? Not that policy matters to the uninformed.

Old 02-15-2017, 08:50 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times
It's Melania - She's planted a "bug" (bobbi pin) in the Donalds hair/weave ...whatever it is! It sends all the info to: Putin/The New York Times/Saturday Night Live directly!

Old 02-15-2017, 09:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
Not sure about moles but we already know the administration is loaded with rats.
But, Obama isn't in office anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Rand Paul is bad because he's been right about the economy and right about foreign policy? Not that policy matters to the uninformed.
The left are no longer interested in what is right, what is true, all they care about is getting rid of Trump... which will then turn to getting rid of Pence... which will turn to getting rid of Ryan... which will turn to getting rid of Hatch... which will install Tillerson

What exactly is their end game? They're screwed no matter what!

One truth is that ALL OF THIS is just making more people upset with the Dems. Guaranteed.

Last edited by steven_h; 02-15-2017 at 09:15 PM..

Old 02-15-2017, 09:10 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
If I was the President and my own intelligence agency was leaking info directly to the press I would have some black bag operators dropping bodies until it stops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies