Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 11:16 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
Okay, I stand corrected. You did write he was doing what he promised, not fulfilling his promises. But he is still the most incompetent, embarrassing president elect in US history.
And I respect your right to feel as you do. Has nothing to do with anything else we may have opinions on. I would still sit down and have a Beer with you, and discuss that. I voted for Obama twice, and then saw that he had moved to the Dark Side, in my opinion, and was dividing our Nation instead of healing it. In my opinion, he condoned violence in Protests, and blamed it on the Police and the people that opposed him. He opened the Borders, and wanted an North American Union, and too many Immigrants, when we needed that expense to help out own Citizens. I think he will take that position you claim belongs to Trump. America first is something I can live with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 11:58 AM

2,565 posts, read 1,642,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
And I respect your right to feel as you do. Has nothing to do with anything else we may have opinions on. I would still sit down and have a Beer with you, and discuss that. I voted for Obama twice, and then saw that he had moved to the Dark Side, in my opinion, and was dividing our Nation instead of healing it. In my opinion, he condoned violence in Protests, and blamed it on the Police and the people that opposed him. He opened the Borders, and wanted an North American Union, and too many Immigrants, when we needed that expense to help out own Citizens. I think he will take that position you claim belongs to Trump. America first is something I can live with.
I hope you and others who support Trump are correct and he will pleasantly surprise those of us who dislike him and his political platform. But from what I've seen so far, I am not optimistic.

Old 02-20-2017, 12:03 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
How comfortable would you be with fact checking done by Breitbart?

I ask because liberals love to use Snopes and Politifact as so called neutral fact checkers.
Neither could be further from the truth.
Many already know about Snopes, but few realize that Politifact is run by the ultra leftist Tampa Bay Time's and their sister paper, the Miami Herald. Thus when a subject is viewed threw a skewed ideological lens it can be declared truthful or dishonest, depending on the person doing the "fact checking". At Politifact, they are about as leftist as you can get.

While I am not some Trumpster (or what ever they are called) and know he has either exaggerated/embellished stories or repeated unconfirmed reports, it does not mean he is intentionally lying about everything.
Yet the liberal MSM uses that term, yet didn't use it for Obama or Hillary when the lies were obvious and there was video to prove it.

Fair-minded people wonder why?
Maybe because they use actual facts to do their checking?

Old 02-20-2017, 12:07 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Unlike Liberals, we don't need some one to tell us what Trump meant if we watched it and heard what he said. Its called "Comprehension" the thing you went to grade school for. If you can't do that yourself, then don't know what to tell you. You will have to just go through life having others tell you what some other person is saying.

As far as Russia is concerned, I hope Trump can be friendly with Russia. Liberals don't like it, yet have no alternative plan except wanting to stay at War with Russia. Some how, they are stupid enough to believe that there would be a "Winner" in an all out War with Russia and we would be it. That's how stupid these War Mongers are. Guess they think it would be like WW2, and be fought with Conventional weapons, and not be the end of life as we know it, for every man woman and child on Earth.
Too funny.

If this is true, how come Trump supporters (who have had no specific conversations with Trump) need to flood the internet with their version of *what Trump meant* after he makes some highly dubious statement?

Old 02-20-2017, 12:10 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The president calls out the lying press. Afterwards CNN goes right to work discrediting and spinning the facts into their narrative. Americans are sick of CNN and other liberal spinners. Nothing is good in their eyes. Simply said they are not news, they are propagandists. Great call Trump keep calling out this fact. CNN and other liberal propagandists need to be outed, blacklisted and boycotted. Great press conference.
No specific examples sighted?

That's clue number one that you're wrong on this.

So let me ask you, what did Trump say CNN was doing wrong specifically, what was CNN's response, and how is it spinning a narrative (also, what is the narrative). If you cannot answer these questions, it begs the question as to why you started the thread. It's almost as if you just accepted Trump's logic uncritically. What is that called again...?

Old 02-21-2017, 02:31 AM

413 posts, read 301,561 times
Default Here you go G1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Please provide links to you accusations or they will be considered false until proven,thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp-ot_vChlU

And a Bonus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjC6MXSWi0

Old 02-21-2017, 09:52 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Too funny.

If this is true, how come Trump supporters (who have had no specific conversations with Trump) need to flood the internet with their version of *what Trump meant* after he makes some highly dubious statement?
We listen to what he actually says, instead of looking for meanings between the words. Unless your going to tell me that you have had conversations with Trump, so you had him explain to you something different than what he actually said.

The reason you think we "Flood" the Internet is because there is so many more of us than there are of you, that approve of what he is doing. You watch too much of the Mainstream Media, where they only focus on the dissenters, and you assume that only Trump and a handful of his Supporters are the only ones who are on his side, so the rest of the folks must be with you. Actually, its the other way around, and the Liberals protesting are the Minority, and the rest of us have nothing to protest, since we Won, and Trump is President. That's what happens when you just talk to each other and grab at Straws. We don't have to. Nothing to protest.

You may see us out in force to Protest the Protesters violence, and destruction, if they move into our Neighborhoods, but they seem to be happy and content with Destroying their own Neighborhoods, and Destroying Property of people that support them, much like burning down your own house to protest the Sun rising every morning. Look at the Protests. Every place they Destroy is where Liberals live and support them and supported Hillary. Shows you what kind of Mentality they are working with. Kooks.

It does make for good TV, and a Laugh, when you see a Cop unload a can of Pepper Spray, and see them falling allover each other, or getting run over on a Highway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies