Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 08:21 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yup. CNN, ABC, NBC, BBC, PBS, AP, NYT, WASH POST, Bost. Herald.....
All these major outlets are 'fake news', even they all basically reported similar stories on Trump.

Only FOX and Brietbart tell ' the truth'.

Oh wait- Shep on Fox pretty much said the same thing as the other news reports.

You folks have serious issues. When I was in the military we called it 'mind-f*ed'.

Psst... Someone is not telling you the truth... Sssshhh.....

These News Outlets feed off each other. Like any Liberals, they just talk to each other and pat each other on the back thinking its reality.

Maybe you should think about what happened to you in the Military, if thats what they did to your mind. Maybe thats why you think this way now

I know that. Thats why I don't pay any attention to you folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
I saw him pout and shout like a whiny, spoiled brat.

Is that what y'all are referring to as "calling out the media"?
There you go, asking me to interpret what Trump said again, after I told you you should think for yourself. .

If thats what you saw, then thats what you should believe. I don't care. You can see little green men if you want. Listen to the voices in your head, you will be fine.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:26 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Where is the one that says the President IS NOT allowed the same rights? Got anything like that?

Well, he's certainly never seemed shy about lying.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Boy, did you waltz away from answering the question about providing proof ! You sound like Donald Trump did at his news conference today ! Duck and move, duck and move !
Doesn't matter what you believe. Doesn't matter if he ducks and moves, as you say, as long as he is moving in the right direction for the folks who voted him into office. The rest of you don't matter at this point, since we did it without you, and in spite of you. Same thing as he moves ahead with his Campaign Promises. No approval from you is needed, and he will get what he needs to get done. The Demorats can slow him down, but they can't stop him, and he has four years and then four more.

Think about it. Nothing you can do that has not already been tried and has failed. Thats the FACT that matters. All the rest iis just noise. Trump is getting it done.

I do appreciate Liberals making such a fuss, and find it entertaining and great for a laugh or two. Especially these Protesters who are the dumbest of the dumb. who else would destroy their own schools to Pretest what Trump is doing in the White House. Who else would be protesting for Immigrants and then set fire to one of their Cars. Who else would break the windows out of Starbucks, and the Bank, that gave Hundreds of thousands to the Campaign against Trump. You can't buy that kind of humor. Thanks for participating here too.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, he's certainly never seemed shy about lying.
No one cares after we saw how Hillary lied. Trump could be the Pope, when put up against her and Obama. Everyone lies these days, so we have to choose the ones that lie less.

Trump is getting the job done. His supporters don't care if he isn't precise in what he says. He xcan say whatever he wants as long as he gets results from doing.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The president calls out the lying press. Afterwards CNN goes right to work discrediting and spinning the facts into their narrative. Americans are sick of CNN and other liberal spinners. Nothing is good in their eyes. Simply said they are not news, they are propagandists. Great call Trump keep calling out this fact. CNN and other liberal propagandists need to be outed, blacklisted and boycotted. Great press conference.

Exactly what they are.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:05 PM

2,565 posts, read 1,642,730 times
Quote:
Trump is getting it done.
What exactly is he getting done, except assembling a team of racists to lead the white house, appointing incompetent /oiligarchy/billionaire candidates to various positions, embarrassing the US in front of world leaders, b*tching at various department stores for dumping his daughter's made in china crap, hanging up on the Australian PM, trying to ban people from muslim countries, (except the muslim countries he has business dealings with), taking credit for job creation that had nothing to do with him, and trying to take credit for companies not relocating to other countries when those companies never intended to do so in the first place (Ford, Carrier), trying to convince everyone that he is the most popular president elect ever, with the most votes, loved by everyone, at his ridiculous press conferences. I know several people who voted for him and are already beyond embarrassed by his BS. His support is dwindling and will continue to dwindle, no matter how much hard core supporters try to deny it.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:31 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,526,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
The president calls out the lying press. Afterwards CNN goes right to work discrediting and spinning the facts into their narrative. Americans are sick of CNN and other liberal spinners. Nothing is good in their eyes. Simply said they are not news, they are propagandists. Great call Trump keep calling out this fact. CNN and other liberal propagandists need to be outed, blacklisted and boycotted. Great press conference.
So, as a Trump supporter, what about ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, AP, Reuters, Bloomberg, UPI, Headline News? Are they all reporting "fake news"?

Old 02-18-2017, 09:53 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
So, as a Trump supporter, what about ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, AP, Reuters, Bloomberg, UPI, Headline News? Are they all reporting "fake news"?
Trump actually said the financial news (That would include Bloomberg) has been better.
I listen to Bloomberg on my way to work most mornings - you get a balanced view presenting both sides usually. I don't even turn to CNN anymore because I know the only viewpoint shown is the far left - it is like if everyone on Fox News was a Sean Hannity clone (who is a diehard trump supporter).

Old 02-18-2017, 10:02 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
These News Outlets feed off each other. Like any Liberals, they just talk to each other and pat each other on the back thinking its reality.

Maybe you should think about what happened to you in the Military, if thats what they did to your mind. Maybe thats why you think this way now

I know that. Thats why I don't pay any attention to you folks.
Man you are pretty twisted paronoid, lol. That ain't how it works, but you can live in whatever twisted bliss you want buddy.. Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. I don't pay attention to you people either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies