Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 11:55 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times

Advertisements

The GOP spent millions investigating a blow-job but doesn't care about possible collusion by Trump with a foreign enemy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 12:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I'm not a bit hypocritical. I sure didn't like what Clinton did, but I didn't - and still don't - think that it warranted impeachment.
so you dont think that committing perjury by a sitting president is grounds for impeachment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The GOP spent millions investigating a blow-job but doesn't care about possible collusion by Trump with a foreign enemy.
it wasnt the sex, it was all the other things, like possible criminal activity in the whitewater real estate deal, or the perjury clinton committed in a court deposition, among other things.

as for the collusion with a foreign enemy, once again i will ask, why is it that when obama was in the white house, the russians were our friends, yet when trump took over, they became our enemy again?

Old 02-17-2017, 12:07 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,083,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Admit it: if DJT had done what Billy Boy did as President, there would be no words to describe the response from leftists. It would be the biggest riot in the history of this country. There would be literal "civil disobedience" at the White House (and attempts to get inside/take over). It would be 24/7 frenzy on steroids......and then more steroids. For years and years and years. Nonstop....never waning.....only increasing. We would never have seen such an uproar.....ever. As I said, there are literally no words to describe what the leftist response/actions would be.

Are there ANY leftists honest enough to admit it, and not be hypocrites??
All those "principles" that leftists hold so dear............really?? Really?? Or is there just hypocrisy inside a leftist??
Here is where you tripped up, expecting a honest leftist.

Trump doesn't even have to do anything to get their panties in a wad. If he walks across the sidewalk, they'll swear he stepped on an ant and is a murderer and that he discussed knocking off the ant with Putin just that morning. This will in turn be a reason that he should be impeached.

It is sad that they are such sore losers, and I guess their parents would be to blame for that. IF they had a brain, they would see the damage they are doing to the Democratic Party, what's left of them.

Let them keep being horses butts over the loss of the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton as it is one of the best ways to assure that Trump gets two terms followed by one or two by Pence! So, all this crying is just the Democrats way of helping to make America Great Again by keeping Trump in office.k

Honesty? Would someone who cared about honesty have voted for Hillary Clinton? Ah, no!

Old 02-17-2017, 01:22 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Trump is just awful that some of you are looking back down memory lane.

Funny!

Old 02-17-2017, 01:30 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,137,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Admit it: if DJT had done what Billy Boy did as President, there would be no words to describe the response from leftists. It would be the biggest riot in the history of this country. There would be literal "civil disobedience" at the White House (and attempts to get inside/take over). It would be 24/7 frenzy on steroids......and then more steroids. For years and years and years. Nonstop....never waning.....only increasing. We would never have seen such an uproar.....ever. As I said, there are literally no words to describe what the leftist response/actions would be.

Are there ANY leftists honest enough to admit it, and not be hypocrites?? All those "principles" that leftists hold so dear............really?? Really?? Or is there just hypocrisy inside a leftist??

Sorry, what exactly are you referring to? Are you referring to Clinton's amazing command of facts? Are you referring to his eloquence? Are you referring to his good record of job creation? Are you referring to his presiding over a period of prosperity? Are you referring to his Earned Income Tax Credit which cut taxes for the middle class? Are you referring to the fact that despite sex scandals, he managed to hold on to his marriage, instead of dumping wives and marrying younger ones?

Old 02-17-2017, 01:42 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,899,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
He also wanted Marla to have an abortion. She refused and may have threatened him with telling what she knew. See "The Making of Donald Trump", by Trump's ghostwriter for "The Making of the Deal". Very informative book with lots of convincing behind-the-scenes details.

One reason poor Tiffany is Trump's least-favored child, by all observations and evidence.

Haha, I like how you tried to change the subject

Old 02-17-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Are you talking about getting a BJ while in office?

If so, I don't think "leftist" would care about that more than caring about the other things Trump is doing as president.

He has 5 kids by 3 different women and has had all kinds of sex escapades that everyone knows about who has followed or become intereted in him due due to his ascension as president. He's just as freaky as Bill.

They care more about illegals and Muslim bans and women's rights and civil rights versus Trump getting a BJ.

Are you a leftist?? If so, then OF COURSE you don't care about what Slick did back in his days in the White House.
But should DJT do something very similar in the next four years, boy, you'll sure start caring THEN!!
lol

Old 02-17-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Sorry, what exactly are you referring to? Are you referring to Clinton's amazing command of facts? Are you referring to his eloquence? Are you referring to his good record of job creation? Are you referring to his presiding over a period of prosperity? Are you referring to his Earned Income Tax Credit which cut taxes for the middle class? Are you referring to the fact that despite sex scandals, he managed to hold on to his marriage, instead of dumping wives and marrying younger ones?

Wow, that's some kind of a RECORD for trying to change the subject!! Well done, in a weird way!!

Old 02-17-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:

We're talking about the moral hypocrisy of the left........try to keep up.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:46 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,188,286 times
Quote:
this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies