Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 05:04 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,894,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so you dont think that committing perjury by a sitting president is grounds for impeachment?

it wasnt the sex, it was all the other things, like possible criminal activity in the whitewater real estate deal, or the perjury clinton committed in a court deposition, among other things.

as for the collusion with a foreign enemy, once again i will ask, why is it that when obama was in the white house, the russians were our friends, yet when trump took over, they became our enemy again?
Oh, good grief, not Whitewater again. That was investigated out the wazoo - and absolutely nothing amiss was found on the Clintons' part. Why dredge this up now? It is a very red herring.

The Russians have rarely been our friends for more than a couple of years, and Obama was certainly never friends with them. Learn some history. Their invasion of and attack on Ukraine, a sovereign state, certainly didn't endear them to the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 05:09 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Admit it: if DJT had done what Billy Boy did as President, there would be no words to describe the response from leftists. It would be the biggest riot in the history of this country. There would be literal "civil disobedience" at the White House (and attempts to get inside/take over). It would be 24/7 frenzy on steroids......and then more steroids. For years and years and years. Nonstop....never waning.....only increasing. We would never have seen such an uproar.....ever. As I said, there are literally no words to describe what the leftist response/actions would be.

Are there ANY leftists honest enough to admit it, and not be hypocrites??
All those "principles" that leftists hold so dear............really?? Really?? Or is there just hypocrisy inside a leftist??
This is the kind of thinking that you have created in your head. I am not a Republican or a Democrat...but I lean more socially liberal so you all would say I'm a Democrat or liberal. But I was disgusted by Clinton...and while I don't think he did something impeachable...he showed poor judgement...and I would never ever have voted for him.

Having said that -- I cannot, would not vote for a man that see's his daughter in a sexual context...who talks about grabbing...well you know.

And more than that...I would never vote for a man who has never cared for anybody or anything but his bottom line.

His ego made him run for office --not his love of country or his fellow man. I can't imagine people can't see that. He has never ever been known for his philanthropic nature. He has never ever been recognized for being one of the most kindest, best guys ever.

I believe when conservatives and Republican die hards say things like that -- it is more trying to excuse their ability to swallow this kind of disgusting behavior from this man

Old 02-17-2017, 05:17 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
Quote:
Admit it: if DJT had done what Billy Boy did as President, there would be no words to describe the response from leftists. It would be the biggest riot in the history of this country. There would be literal "civil disobedience" at the White House (and attempts to get inside/take over). It would be 24/7 frenzy on steroids......and then more steroids. For years and years and years. Nonstop....never waning.....only increasing. We would never have seen such an uproar.....ever. As I said, there are literally no words to describe what the leftist response/actions would be.

All those "principles" that leftists hold so dear............really?? Really?? Or is there just hypocrisy inside a leftist??
If he stops being a reckless, clueless, petulant child he can get all the oral he wants from women that let him before he does though, so a pre-act let not a post-act let like the cooch grabbing thing.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:09 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times
You leftists with your moral preening and/or assurances that Slick didn't do much wrong......lol

But should DJT do anything even remotely close to what Billy did, you would be stroking out or rioting. Full stop.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:42 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
As much as you dislike Trump, my bet is that you would be apoplectic if he did what Slick did.
That's a bet you would lose.

Trump is plenty appalling, all on his own. And I'm not referring to his sex life.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:48 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
The Left (which incudes the MSM) totally sanctioned that gross display of sexual power and harassment by Bill as President having sexual relations with an intern. They already freak out over imagined contacts with Russia that never occurred if Trump actually did do something remotely like what Bill did, they would riot and destroy whatever they were allowed to until a few were shot.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:02 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,367,374 times
Liberals just can't stand that Clinton was caught lying under oath. They don't care that he did, lying is second nature to them after all, it was being caught that sticks on their craw.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:12 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,766,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
What did Trump do exactly that is "much worse"?
Lying to the American public
Ripping off investors and the US government out of $6 billion with his 6 bankruptcies
Alienating long time US allies
Bullying and insulting neighbor countries
Disrespecting his own intelligence advisors, who must have complete trust in each other
Providing support for a hostile adversary rather than supporting his own country
Engaging in borderline corruption by not divesting and promoting his families business

Old 02-17-2017, 08:14 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,283,349 times
Are Trump worshippers reduced to dredging up stuff about a POTUS from 2 decades ago to invent scenarios about in order to deflect from the unfolding disaster that is the Trump admin?

SAD!!!!

Disclaimer. I didnt vote for Bill, didnt vote for Hillary, and dont wish for a Trump implosion, as that would likely be harmful to us all. But this thread is pitiful in its desperation.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:17 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:

He's only been in office 30 days, give him some time. Melania will be in NY until June, plenty of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies