Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 05:15 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Chester Cheetah"

Who in the hell s that?
It an emblem of Frito-Lay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
The person in the oval office of course
Oh, you didn't know the election was over, Obama is no longer POTUS and if you were thinking Hillary, no, she lost, and yes, I know what the polls said - quote me some more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
i have come to the conclusion that the Demobrats are the same as 2 year old children who have had their pacifiers plucked from their mouths and are pitching a hissy fit not knowing that it will be replaced by a lolly pop if they shut up for a minute ..
It is called "the terrible twos" and they throw a tantrum over the smallest thing and they just hold on to the anger, screaming and crying, obviously these adults with "the terrible twos" didn't know how to parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
You gonna run down to Kentucky and get your job and your black lung and your polluted water?
Anyone going should have experience since I am betting they will probably have several applicants for each slot.

Also, want polluted water, try going to an area with fracking, that poisons the water and the air yet there it is all over the country. Anyone in an area with fracking should be opposing that and letting the states with coal mines worry about coal. Fracking: https://www.fractracker.org/map/ I learned about the dangers of fracking when looking at Kasich and Ohio, the water situation there and the anger of the people.

Making it safer: Lowering Miners' Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, Including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 05:16 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It an emblem of Frito-Lay.

Oh, you didn't know the election was over, Obama is no longer POTUS and if you were thinking Hillary, no, she lost, and yes, I know what the polls said - quote me some more!

It is called "the terrible twos" and they throw a tantrum over the smallest thing and they just hold on to the anger, screaming and crying, obviously these adults with "the terrible twos" didn't know how to parent.

Anyone going should have experience since I am betting they will probably have several applicants for each slot.

Also, want polluted water, try going to an area with fracking, that poisons the water and the air yet there it is all over the country. Anyone in an area with fracking should be opposing that and letting the states with coal mines worry about coal. Fracking: https://www.fractracker.org/map/ I learned about the dangers of fracking when looking at Kasich and Ohio, the water situation there and the anger of the people.

Making it safer: Lowering Miners' Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, Including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors
Ronald Gump=Chester Cheetah (I refuse to call him by his name)

Old 02-17-2017, 05:16 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas
These are horrible times for all of you who hate Trump and hate America!
EXCUSE ME....... I LOVE AMERICA......... I DO NOT LIKE WHAT TRUMP IS DOING AND PLANNING ON DOING!!!!!

Your are so off base it is sad......

Old 02-17-2017, 05:26 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
These are horrible times for all of you who hate Trump and hate America! Do any of you really THINK you are affecting Trump in any way by throwing your hate filled insults at our President? Do you? You all can type furiously and wear out your keyboards while spewing all the digital hate all you want. But know this: TRUMP DOES NOT CARE what you post on City Data forums! He will be your President for almost EIGHT more years! Get used to it! All of your hate was spewed out for NOTHING! LOL!

Thank you for reinforcing that your side is getting R E A L L Y nervous ! When we see rants , like yours, we know we are having a Hell of an impact on the credibility of this buffoon in office. You WISH we would go away, wish in one hand and all that stuff !!!!!!

We told you, when your neurotic little orange buddy won that we were not going to go anywhere, and we are not. Every time he screws up, we are going to remind your side that you stuck us all with someone who is unqualified, devious, dishonest, insane, and not very bright. You thought, after Jan 20 you were going to be able to cheerlead with zero resistance.................nope !

And, as for the part about Trump not caring or knowing what is going on, the Hell he doesn't ! We will keep sending our messages and growing our movement until he is back selling buildings, or whatever it is he did before he ran for office !

Old 02-17-2017, 05:32 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Trump IS making America great again, despite all the lies from the media and all the attempted but FAILING obstruction from the impotent Dims. People who hate Trump hate that he is making America great again.
If the media is all lies and fake news where are you getting your information regarding Trumps supposed success at making America great again?.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:45 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Just a measly little 5.3 and showing off about that.
Compared to stock trim is night and day difference
If I wanted to "show off I'd tell you it was 58k after taxes... With every option you can get. Heated/air conditioned seats, Bose, XM, nav., MyLink, sun roof, power rear slider, lined bed (comparable to rhino lining), cargo lights under the rails that illuminate the bed, except running boards. Don't need running boards.

My other truck that I've yanked and tossed the 4.3 and glass gearbox for bad mojo is going to be a beast.
I plan on a World 400 block with 350 mains, 327 forged crank from Crower, .030 over, the same Mahle short skirts with raised compression height I ran in my stock cars back home, 6 1/8th inch rods, AFR heads topped with a high rise and demon E85 compatible carb. T10. Yank the rear end and swap 4:10s in. Have a good connection for custom ground solid lifter cams that 92 Cheyenne is going to really move. Probably turn 10,000rpm all day long... I'll send the whole rotating assembly back to my machinist in NY who lightened and balanced all my cranks, balancers, and flywheels for my stock car engines.

Beings I'm starting my own business up soon, and I paid the truck off back in December, I'm taking delivery of a 16 LTZ Z71 2500 duramax that was a left over. It's getting a lift and 375 55 22s as I type this. That will be my tow pig. Air conditioned seats are a blessing in Florida. The 14 half ton was the first brand new vehicle I ever bought. I'll probably keep that one til the day I die.
The dmax I'll ditch the EGR and DPF and unicorn pee after the two years free maintenance expires. Probably run H&S tunes in that. Then I can tow a bob cat and a couple pallets of pavers or sod and get to where I'm going quick. Exhaust brake and tow haul is awesome. Don't care for the park assist crap that vibrates the seat... Or the red blinking light in the dash. That can go.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Compared to stock trim is night and day difference
If I wanted to "show off I'd tell you it was 58k after taxes... With every option you can get. Heated/air conditioned seats, Bose, XM, nav., MyLink, sun roof, power rear slider, lined bed (comparable to rhino lining), cargo lights under the rails that illuminate the bed, except running boards. Don't need running boards.

My other truck that I've yanked and tossed the 4.3 and glass gearbox for bad mojo is going to be a beast.
I plan on a World 400 block with 350 mains, 327 forged crank from Crower, .030 over, the same Mahle short skirts with raised compression height I ran in my stock cars back home, 6 1/8th inch rods, AFR heads topped with a high rise and demon E85 compatible carb. T10. Yank the rear end and swap 4:10s in. Have a good connection for custom ground solid lifter cams that 92 Cheyenne is going to really move. Probably turn 10,000rpm all day long... I'll send the whole rotating assembly back to my machinist in NY who lightened and balanced all my cranks, balancers, and flywheels for my stock car engines.

Beings I'm starting my own business up soon, and I paid the truck off back in December, I'm taking delivery of a 16 LTZ Z71 2500 duramax that was a left over. It's getting a lift and 375 55 22s as I type this. That will be my tow pig. Air conditioned seats are a blessing in Florida. The 14 half ton was the first brand new vehicle I ever bought. I'll probably keep that one til the day I die.
The dmax I'll ditch the EGR and DPF and unicorn pee after the two years free maintenance expires. Probably run H&S tunes in that. Then I can tow a bob cat and a couple pallets of pavers or sod and get to where I'm going quick. Exhaust brake and tow haul is awesome. Don't care for the park assist crap that vibrates the seat... Or the red blinking light in the dash. That can go.
Eh, I honestly thought the Olds 350 was a better engine than the Chevy 350, at least stock. Then again stock, even the Mopar 360 was better than the Chevy 350. Other than in the Camaro and Corvette, the Chevy 350 wasn't a high performance engine

Old 02-17-2017, 06:15 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Eh, I honestly thought the Olds 350 was a better engine than the Chevy 350, at least stock. Then again stock, even the Mopar 360 was better than the Chevy 350. Other than in the Camaro and Corvette, the Chevy 350 wasn't a high performance engine
5.3 is a 325 not a 350.

Have no use for a 350 other than for the 3970010 casting block.
I always built 327s rpms won races on dirt tracks. Especially at Lebanon Valley.
I like big bore short stroke. I'd love to get my hands on a 454 block punch it .060 over and get Crower to build a 3 inch stroke crank for it

Old 02-17-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
5.3 is a 325 not a 350.

Have no use for a 350 other than for the 3970010 casting block.
I always built 327s rpms won races on dirt tracks. Especially at Lebanon Valley.
I like big bore short stroke. I'd love to get my hands on a 454 block punch it .060 over and get Crower to build a 3 inch stroke crank for it
I brought up the 350 because you mentioned the 400, which was probably from the factory one of the worst V8's ever made. Cylinder walls were too thin, and it couldn't breathe

Old 02-17-2017, 06:22 PM

26,654 posts, read 28,682,916 times
We are the patriots. You are the Leninists--read who Bannon worships=destruction of the country. You really want that?

Stop hating and start thinking. (also you are wrong to think leftists live in cities--my facebook is flooded with people who can't stand Trump and they raise chickens, live rural, work construction--difference is, they use their brains and think about what is happening to our country.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies