Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2017, 10:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Of what? perhaps what a brainwashed alt right loon looks and sounds like?

That dude in your cod just claimed that the vast majority of commercial news was lies....

I mean really? he repeatedly claimed that almost everything on left leaning media is just lies. Yet we can fact check it and find tour guy is just lying. He is whining about lies and lying about it!!!!

That is just lame sauce.
Trump just won the election. All the whiners won the election, not just the Presidency, but the House and the Senate. How's the MSM BS working out for you?

I'd like to see your fact checking. Sites like this one we are on right now are part of the reason why Trump won. People can have discussions without billions of dollars at stake

Old 02-18-2017, 10:46 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How long are you people going to sing that same song?

We have ALL gotten over that Trump won.

What we will NOT get over is Trump (and his supporters) attempting to silence dissent.

A-M-E-N!

Old 02-18-2017, 10:58 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I wish we had that power to silence the left....but we don't so stop acting all dramatic that Trump and his supporters are trying to silence you and the left.

I have never seen this kind of hysteria since King Kong was running wild in New York City in the movie

If you can not see why those who did not vote for Trump are a bit concerned with his actions and behavior then a truly open discussion can not occur.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:02 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
If you can not see why those who did not vote for Trump are a bit concerned with his actions and behavior then a truly open discussion can not occur.
What exactly are you concerned about?

Old 02-18-2017, 11:03 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,921 times
Quote:
How long are you people going to sing that same song?

We have ALL gotten over that Trump won.

What we will NOT get over is Trump (and his supporters) attempting to silence dissent.
How have you been silenced? The entire MSM has been spouting your agenda since several years ago. Can you tell me how you lost if your message was accepted by the media but the American public voted against you? Why did you lose? What exactly was unfair?

Old 02-18-2017, 11:05 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
When the free press is suppressed, as opposed to being called out for making crap up...you might have a point.

Until then....typical liberal BS.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:19 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
More fake talk. How has Trump forcibly put an end to the press. He has not attempted to shut down the press. He just called CNN out. They had on the bottom of their screen for a week "trump campaign in constant touch with russians before election" - a total lie

This new media suppression thing is more b.s. ..... Trump has never attempted to shut down the media.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What exactly are you concerned about?

That a man with poor diplomatic skills, no political connections, no understanding of the way that the government of the Unites States actually works, lack of respect for those who disagree with him, a man with the inability to admit that he does not know all, a man who constantly praises an enemy country, a man who is a hothead that starts feuds with any and everyone on Twitter for even the slightest perceived disrespect, etc.......is a man who has access to the mightiest military on Earth and nuclear weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
How have you been silenced? The entire MSM has been spouting your agenda since several years ago. Can you tell me how you lost if your message was accepted by the media but the American public voted against you? Why did you lose? What exactly was unfair?

The Trump supports who scream "Fake News" for any and every story that does not show Trump in a favorable light the main silencing tactic being used.

Also, **I** did not run for office so **I** did not lose anything.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
More fake talk. How has Trump forcibly put an end to the press. He has not attempted to shut down the press. He just called CNN out. They had on the bottom of their screen for a week "trump campaign in constant touch with russian before election"

This new media suppression thing is more b.s. ..... Trump has never attempted to shut down the media.
You, as have others, taken it literally. It does not work that way. The Constitution protects the press and Trump can do **** about that. But he can demonize the press so that his followers believe that only he tell them the truth. I find the thought of his telling anyone the truth more than a bit ludicrous but his base seems to fall for anything he spews.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 02-18-2017 at 11:35 PM..

Old 02-18-2017, 11:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
That a man with poor diplomatic skills, no political connections, no understanding of the way that the government of the Unites States actually works, lack of respect for those who disagree with him, a man with the inability to admit that he does not know all, a man who constantly praises an enemy country, a man who is a hothead that starts feuds with any and everyone on Twitter for even the slightest perceived disrespect, etc.......is a man who has access to the mightiest military on Earth and nuclear weapons.

The Trump supports who scream "Fake News" for any and every story that does not show Trump in a favorable light the main silencing tactic being used.

Also, **I** did not run for office so **I** did not lose anything.
Did you hear his interview where he said the moment he was briefed on the nuclear codes/protocal was a very sobering moment? I think your hysteria is misplaced.

The man is no different than you or I. He has family and a life he loves and wishes to maintain.

He has grandchildren I'm sure he loves and cares about.

Do you seriously think that he wants to unleash nuclear weapons. Honestly, be rational.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies