Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How much trump BS is acceptable?
0-20% 46 68.66%
21%-40% 1 1.49%
41%-60% 1 1.49%
61%-80% 0 0%
81%-100% 19 28.36%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 06:14 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The problem with MSM they can't distinguish Trump's opinion with a fact. That is THEIR problem. I understand what President Trump means and don't try to do a gotcha moment every time President Trump opens his mouth.

If President Trump said, this looks like it will take a while to accomplish what I have on my agenda. The MSM would say Trump is backing out what he said what he would do. Or Trump is unsure if he will get anything done . Or Trump is now saying he can't get anything done now. Or Trump is vague on his agenda leaving his supporters with nothing done.

The MSM is one sick entity.
You have fallen for Trump's BS. So many of his supporters believe everything he says. I can't quite figure out why this is so. Surely his supporters are smarter than that?

Old 02-20-2017, 06:23 AM

59,041 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Sorry, that's a cop out. I am asking you specifically - how much can you accept from Trump. Is there any level of BS that is too much?
Sorry, it is NOT a cop out.

Did YOU do the SAME poll on Obama? yes or no.

You can't complain about one, if you didn't complain about the other.

It is call "hypocrisy"!

Old 02-20-2017, 06:29 AM

624 posts, read 370,743 times
Since 9/11 you don't increase Muslims into America. If you read Osama bin Laden letter, he wasn't an idiot he knew how to break down our economy. That was his goal.
Plus the CEOS like Google, amazon, facebook, apple
They don't pay taxes because their smart enough to know where their money is going. They are with Hillary Clinton because she would help them with cheap labor.
If i were a CEO i wouldn't dare endorse Trump.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:39 AM

Yes, we can complain about Trump. We SHOULD complain about Trump's exaggerations and outright lies. Just because a segment of our population (38% ?) are his followers and believe most of what he says, it doesn't mean the rest of us citizens should accept that.

Trump is trying to delegitimize the free press so that he can gain more control and overcome the checks and balances that have kept our country free. We MUST stop him from changing the way our government works. We, as a free people, don't want an autocracy, which is where Trump and his minions are attempting to take us.

Be vigilant, stay aware, speak up!! Don't let this man have his way!

Old 02-20-2017, 07:01 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,549,639 times
And you've proven that you have no argument. The person who I was replying to still hasn't said what the .1% lies are, so what's your point?

Anybody who doesn't see Trump's lies for what they are must not be able to distinguish reality from fantasy any easier than he does. That's very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
AGAIN, another example of a pot calling a kettle black.

I don't believe a good percentage of what anyone says, especially nameless faceless people in here.

It isn't hard for a person with a brain to know what is what. As soon as a person makes the argument that Trump isn't the President because he didn't win the popular vote... THEY become the threat to this country.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:20 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Yes, we can complain about Trump. We SHOULD complain about Trump's exaggerations and outright lies. Just because a segment of our population (38% ?) are his followers and believe most of what he says, it doesn't mean the rest of us citizens should accept that.

Trump is trying to delegitimize the free press so that he can gain more control and overcome the checks and balances that have kept our country free. We MUST stop him from changing the way our government works. We, as a free people, don't want an autocracy, which is where Trump and his minions are attempting to take us.

Be vigilant, stay aware, speak up!! Don't let this man have his way!
I don't think he is delegitimizing them to gain more control. I think he is delegtimizing them because they are trying to delegitimize his presidency. He is a counter puncher. That's all there is to it.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I don't think he is delegitimizing them to gain more control. I think he is delegtimizing them because they are trying to delegitimize his presidency. He is a counter puncher. That's all there is to it.
Both are true. The press is aware of Trump's inexperience and out of kilter actions and that is a story. Trump says "only I can fix it." This is also a story. You have to realize that the mainstream press follows national events much more than the average American and knows what is happening day-to-day. They see that Trump wants power. He wants to run the US the way he ran his company--as an autocrat.

Yes, he likes to counter-punch. However, that doesn't work in government. Governance is about give and take and diplomacy. Trump doesn't possess either of these attributes.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:46 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
When it gets close to the Obama level then I am through.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:47 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,211 times
No Trump BULL$h*tt is acceptable.

I'm tired of his laziness, sorriness, and fear mongering.

He's an embarrassment.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:49 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
The best thing that Trump could do to make the media stop commenting on his actions would be to just disappear for a few weeks, probably not possible but it would help his case immensely. Every time he opens his mouth a new lie comes out, what does he expect the media to do when he makes these silly comments on the election results and other things, he is delegitimizing the presidency on his own, he doesn't need any help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies