Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Yes or no?
Yes 14 82.35%
No 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 09:52 AM

3,531 posts, read 3,732,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
You got something against a gay Jewish immigrant who has a black boyfriend?
Does he ever talk about his life with his black boyfriend, or is it just "I have a black boyfriend" because he says so? I suspect it's like the rest of Milo's supposed beliefs -- there, or not there -- but draw you own conclusions.

I will give him credit for being a tremendous opportunist, however. Interesting strategy: be the antithesis of every talking point under the sun, and no one can counterpoint you. Now he was even molested by a priest. Isn't that convenient?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 10:03 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Milo said he has a O-1 visa. He said yesterday he will start his own company, publish his book this year, and continue his tour. I hope he will be successful at all three. America needs more voices like his.

Milo is very bright, funny, entertaining and will land on his feet. I'm not a big fan, but have read about this so called pedophile situation over the last few days, watched the video in question, watched his press conference yesterday and concluded he has been very wrongly treated in the press. He is no pedophile and did not condone pedophilia.

Some people love to gloat about the misery of Milo and others. Their glee at the downfall of successful or happy people shows how badly they feel about themselves.

And finally, god forbid some people research any story for themselves rather than blindly swallow the assessment and bias of the Press.
I'm glad I don't watch much tv. Never heard of this guy.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:15 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,913,302 times
Milo should be deported:

He is here on a O1B work visa (How in the heck did he get this. The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements. He has no particular talent except for trolling) Since this is the case and he no longer has a job at Breitbart, he needs to have a new employer file a new I-129 filed by an agent performing the function of an employer.

Of course, he could fall foul of the Prostitution clauses in the visa provisions since he admits to being paid huge sums for sex. Seems like prostitution to me.

Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos boasts ‘sugar daddies

Quote:
“A white man at the Sunset Tower bar hit on him and gave him $10,000 after having sex with him twice and another $10,000 the following night.”
US immigration law has an interesting section, which would appear to be relevant were someone to come to the US and be involved in prostitution:

(D) Prostitution and commercialized vice

Any alien who–

(i) is coming to the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in prostitution, or has engaged in prostitution within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status,

(ii) directly or indirectly procures or attempts to procure, or (within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status) procured or attempted to procure or to import, prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution, or receives or (within such 10-year period) received, in whole or in part, the proceeds of prostitution, or

(iii) is coming to the United States to engage in any other unlawful commercialized vice, whether or not related to prostitution,

is inadmissible.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:55 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I'm glad I don't watch much tv. Never heard of this guy.
You aren't missing much.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:00 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
I also think that Bill Maher was disgusting in taking a big part of the "credit" for Milo's downfall; and I am no longer a fan of Maher's. (I was until now.)

‘You’re Welcome’: Bill Maher Says Milo’s Real Time Interview Led to His Downfall | Mediaite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo

Maher has defended pedophelia if it is a teen boy and an older woman. Many men do. Of course, that isn't really pedophelia, because it does not involve pre-pubescents, just as in Milos situation. We can't have it both ways anymore if we are doing witch hunts over this subject. Furthermore, we do not want to dilute the meaning of actual pizza gate level pedophelia and child abuse, that would be a horrible mistake.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:15 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Maher has defended pedophelia if it is a teen boy and an older woman. Many men do. Of course, that isn't really pedophelia, because it does not involve pre-pubescents, just as in Milos situation. We can't have it both ways anymore if we are doing witch hunts over this subject. Furthermore, we do not want to dilute the meaning of actual pizza gate level pedophelia and child abuse, that would be a horrible mistake.
Maher was disgusting he had a serious bromance with Milo. Not sure what you are trying to say about pizzagate though, that in my opinion was totally made up crap.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:36 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So someone is being held accountable and you don't like it?
Is it because the low life democrat party doesn't hold their own accountable so it's confusing when a group does? I know the filthy progressives didn't hold the bald faced liar obama and the corrupt hillary accountable so it must be why this is confusing to them.
No, my point is that the filthy conservatives didn't hold the disgusting pedophile milo accountable, since it was ok with them when milo was just attacking women and muslims. And, the filthy conserviates and trumpissts maligned the students for not wanting the POS on addressing their campus, but it was just fine that milo was addressing a gathering of conservatives. they should have held him accountable a long time ago, but they didn't. Recognize the hypocrisy in that?

Old 02-22-2017, 01:39 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
They knew who he was all along. This is no surprise.

If Breitbart lost 1,000 advertisers in 2 months, they likely jettisoned him before they were all without jobs.
Here's the group that is behind it, there is a list somewhere on their twitter page to a list of all 1000 + advertisers who no longer allow their ads to be placed on Breitbart https://twitter.com/slpng_giants?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Old 02-22-2017, 01:40 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Milo should be deported:

He is here on a O1B work visa (How in the heck did he get this. The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements. He has no particular talent except for trolling) Since this is the case and he no longer has a job at Breitbart, he needs to have a new employer file a new I-129 filed by an agent performing the function of an employer.

Of course, he could fall foul of the Prostitution clauses in the visa provisions since he admits to being paid huge sums for sex. Seems like prostitution to me.

Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos boasts ‘sugar daddies

US immigration law has an interesting section, which would appear to be relevant were someone to come to the US and be involved in prostitution:

(D) Prostitution and commercialized vice

Any alien who–

(i) is coming to the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in prostitution, or has engaged in prostitution within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status,

(ii) directly or indirectly procures or attempts to procure, or (within 10 years of the date of application for a visa, admission, or adjustment of status) procured or attempted to procure or to import, prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution, or receives or (within such 10-year period) received, in whole or in part, the proceeds of prostitution, or

(iii) is coming to the United States to engage in any other unlawful commercialized vice, whether or not related to prostitution,

is inadmissible.
Clearly, breitbart lied about him to get him a visa. That is about the level of truthfulness you can find in their publication, too.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:47 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,118,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Clearly, breitbart lied about him to get him a visa. That is about the level of truthfulness you can find in their publication, too.

Breitbart is the #3 online news source and for you to call them out is laughable. They are an extremely diverse group of people and your attitude clearly borders on bigotry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies