Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 06:19 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
This is a lovely post, and I was going to start a separate thread - or perhaps you'd like to? - about the disparity between the ways the two presidents seem to relate to their spouses (or not). I wouldn't put i tin terms of being a "gentleman" which makes it sound sexist. (Of course, we know that Trump isn't a gentleman in the normal, broad sense of the word, as evidenced by his endless insults.) It just seems to be the difference between one man who clearly loves and respects his wife, and one who doesn't.

However, back to the subject at hand:

It's very amusing that you're suggesting we forget about Obama, keeping in mind the Republicans' eternal willingness to dredge up anything they can on Bill Clinton. As to Obama's supposed "assault" on the country, perhaps you haven't heard that the preliminary ranking put him in the top dozen all-time? It's Trump leading the assault - on all the basic values of America, starting with fairness.
There is nothing amusing about suggesting forgetting Obama. There is nothing amusing about anything that the mess the Democratic Party is.

I do see that Obama plans to stick around behind the scenes continuing to try to divide our country since the old bat lost the election: Now Democrats call Obama’s shadow government ‘The Devil’ and https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/16...dermine-trump/ Obama is going to continue to try to destroy our country. He has a really sick mind when it came to following his "father" when it came to the American "imperialists" and he entered the presidency with the idea of bringing us down, looks like he plans to continue. What a sick man he is.

As I have said, the Democrats have no party leader.

Any Democrat that mentions anything about Trump lying is hilarious. The Democrats wrote the book on lying, stealing, cheating..........all things corrupt!

Also, Clarallel, you have no idea what the relationship is between Obama and his wife, unless you are Mrs. Obama. Does Obama still go to the "bath" houses?

Sour grapes and nothing more. It is hard to take anyone serious if they thought Hillary Clinton was going to be elected POTUS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 08:52 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
trump has a very good reason to lie, his base believes them.
Where's Waldo?

Old 02-21-2017, 11:06 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
There is nothing amusing about suggesting forgetting Obama. There is nothing amusing about anything that the mess the Democratic Party is.

I do see that Obama plans to stick around behind the scenes continuing to try to divide our country since the old bat lost the election: Now Democrats call Obama’s shadow government ‘The Devil’ and https://thefederalist.com/2017/02/16...dermine-trump/ Obama is going to continue to try to destroy our country. He has a really sick mind when it came to following his "father" when it came to the American "imperialists" and he entered the presidency with the idea of bringing us down, looks like he plans to continue. What a sick man he is.

As I have said, the Democrats have no party leader.

Any Democrat that mentions anything about Trump lying is hilarious. The Democrats wrote the book on lying, stealing, cheating..........all things corrupt!

Also, Clarallel, you have no idea what the relationship is between Obama and his wife, unless you are Mrs. Obama. Does Obama still go to the "bath" houses?

Sour grapes and nothing more. It is hard to take anyone serious if they thought Hillary Clinton was going to be elected POTUS!
All of this because someone pointed out that President Obama treated his wife with the respect due her? You sound as if you are channeling Alex Jones...ya know the nutjob conspiracy theorist that is whispering the in the ear of the numbnut that is occupying The Oval Office. Are you a birther by any chance?

Old 02-27-2017, 04:02 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

As I have said, the Democrats have no party leader. Any Democrat that mentions anything about Trump lying is hilarious. The Democrats wrote the book on lying, stealing, cheating..........all things corrupt!

Please don't say such silly things. Of course, you have very little credibility when you use slurs like "the old bat," and I notice that you fail to back anything up with facts - such as your claim that that Democrats wrote the book on lying, etc. All objective assessments show that the Republicans have behaved far worse and, oddly, have the creepier scandals.

But in particular, your saying that we have no idea about the relationship between the Obamas is absurd. It's clear to any normal person how you can get a feel for a couple based on their interaction. No one except a few non-credible people like you doubts that the Obamas have an unusually good First Marriage (i.e. POTUS-FLOTUS). You can see it in the way they speak to each other, the way they speak about each other, and their body language. If you're a Trump supporter, it must be difficult for you to face up with the cavalier way Trump has treated women in general and his wives in particular. Or perhaps you agree that women should be treated in that sexist, condescending way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies