Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 06:15 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
David Koch
Now that's funny... he is pretty much the big loser in the campaign (among the people in that stratosphere) with no one on his side with power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 06:15 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
I don't fear Soros or his well paid Leftist mobs.

I am excited about the potential for Trump's presidency, which is only one month in and too early to tell if he can accomplish even half of what he said he could. I'm hopeful.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:17 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Soros has done more to hurt people through his currency manipulation tactics and his support of unruly groups. He may be the worst person on the planet.
Never trust a self-hating Jew!

Old 02-20-2017, 07:56 PM

113 posts, read 56,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The question is disordered, because it starts with the assumption that you would fear either person. Soros seems to be a target for alt-right insurrectionists, because he provides lots of money to help keep them at bay. One of the main themes of his whole career, has been to make large amounts of money, so he can contribute it to good causes. He may be a villain to you, but to the majority of those with humanitarian interests, he is a hero.

Trump is nothing more than a festering sore that will soon burst and disappear. I agree with other posters, that the Koch Bros. are more sinister and worrisome than Trump could ever be. They and the Hunt Bros. before them, have carried out their work in the shadows and many people have never known how they had been affected by the sabotage they pulled in the markets.
All people in positions of great power make large contributions to "both"sides of any cause or issue...and there is a very astute reason for this particular action.

Support both sides, and those in favor of either side/ cause will see the " greatness "of said person due to their philanthropist efforts. Very seldom will the the person supporting "side A" cause look into the fact that their philanthropist hero also donated X amount of money to the opposing "side B" group of the issue/cause.

Henceforth, they have curried favor from either side effortlessly for their "brilliant philosophy"and philanthropy efforts. The truth of the matter is "Money Talks, and B$llsh$t walks"........no one questions the money trail....

Many humanitarian issues can have a questionable "core" behind their efforts, and, of course many are genuine. Without getting too deep into any particular group or cause...many excellent movies have been made about this fact. One of which , although timely, is not one of the larger issues discussed currently on CD, so it is rather "safe" to mention....The movie, " The Constant Gardner" regarding the politically motivated actions behind the Pharmaceutical industry of that time.

You need to "understand"who pull the strings of Soros...he is not acting alone, but in "concert" with other powerful elites to satisfy their goals. At 86 I imagine that he is full steam ahead in his goals during the winter of his life.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:01 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franniejacks View Post
DJT. Why??? He LIES to the American people.
Obama lied to the American people. Hillary lied to the American people. And all that is okay with you. Double standards much?

To answer the OP's question --- Soros is a very dangerous man. When he dies, his son is waiting in the wings to take over the father's evil, vile and despicable agenda.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:28 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Soros wants to eliminate all national borders. That means the worst, most savage portions of the human race will spread across the entire globe like a cancer. It would be justice if his own antics cause the early death of his descendants.
I've never heard of Soros except on these forums but he sounds terrible. Trump is something to fear because he is crazy and almost totally unqualified for the job. Also, he's a very good liar who can convince people he will help them. But I think at least Trump will be controlled by the other politicians, if there are politicians who care about the country. So I guess I'd fear this Soros more. Trump will be kicked out or kept busy holding rallies about how he won.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:38 PM

9,070 posts, read 6,300,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I've never heard of Soros except on these forums but he sounds terrible. Trump is something to fear because he is crazy and almost totally unqualified for the job. Also, he's a very good liar who can convince people he will help them. But I think at least Trump will be controlled by the other politicians, if there are politicians who care about the country. So I guess I'd fear this Soros more. Trump will be kicked out or kept busy holding rallies about how he won.
Trump is a narcissist no doubt but I don't think he hates America like Soros does.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:56 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I don't fear either one. I have hatred and disgust for George Soros. Trump is under attack by the deep state traitors so I have to come to his defense.

Old 02-27-2017, 03:52 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Soros is dangerous and wants the world shaped to fit his investment portfolio.
As usual with posts like these, there is no explanation of why he's "dangerous." If you are frightened about rich guys trying to wring profit out of the world, the guys that should scare you are the Koch brothers. Soros, on the other hand, has a long history of trying to promote democracy.

Old 02-27-2017, 03:56 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Soros. He routinely tries to buy elections.

Last edited by T-310; 02-27-2017 at 04:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies