Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 08:44 AM

6,389 posts, read 4,098,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Just using this to pick up on what I mentioned above, FWIW in the report I linked, there were 80 documented cases where boys were raped, primarily by a small group of sexual perpetrators.

As stated, all people have the capacity to commit atrocious acts. I'd add no matter their sexuality or gender identity either.
Actually, before puperty, boys are almost the same as girls. There's been studies about this. Actual gay men like myself are attracted to real man body, like broad shoulders, body hair, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Is this like the roots to the word sodomy and the dilemma of whether to turn over your daughthers or angelic male guests to a mob of unsatisfied homosexual men beating on your door?

That was all before the invention of the pump action shotgun.

The Catholic Church brought in and fully assimilated into its priestly ranks gay men that liked teenage boys as young as age 13. That still did not negate a sexual scandal nor did it sedate homosexual rage against the Church. One of it's most prolific sex abuse priests was a liberal with long hair, who owned and operated a gay resort, and was a ministering priest for the pro-homosexual Catholic organization Dignity USA.

So, being gay does not alone avoid all chance of scandal involving perceptions of sexual misconduct.
I thought the subject was about young girls getting raped?

Old 02-21-2017, 08:58 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,786,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Actually, before puperty, boys are almost the same as girls. There's been studies about this. Actual gay men like myself are attracted to real man body, like broad shoulders, body hair, etc.
I agree, but you saying they needed to be homosexual. I can only say was silly.

Anyone can potentially abuse a child, no matter their sexuality.

I don't get the bold though. Boys aren't the same as girls IMO no matter the studies. I have a son and daughter. They are different genders and have different genitalia and if in the report the perps who raped boys wanted to rape boys repeatedly, not girls. Some pedophiles have a thing for raping little boys. And most of them who do are not homosexuals. They are pedophile rapists.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:00 AM

1,478 posts, read 785,640 times
Quote:
LOL, again, with the slavery stuff around here.

What does this thread have to do with the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.... Or "black women and children" in America .... or Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings.....

That stuff happened hundreds of years ago. We should be concerned about these kids right now and helping them. Not focused on the ethnic orgins or religions of the perps.

And sexual abuse is worldwide and has nothing to do with specific slavery epochs. "Asians" and Muslims were just as involved in the Arab slave trade that occurred during the same time period as the Trans Atlantic. Contrary to what you may believe, as I frequently state around here, "race" is a human construct. We are all humans and all are capable of committing atrocious acts no matter what county one is from, their physical appearance, or their religion or any other cultural factor. All people can and do commit horrible crimes against humanity.
You are speaking of the Sub Saharan Slave Trade (aside from the fact Buddhist were not involved, at least in no significant numbers). I purposely mentioned the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. Because it is one case example of evils carried out disproportionatly by members of certain ethnicities and certain religions. As I pointed out, in a given era. Just as in our own era it is quite possible that certain ethnicities and certain religions are disproportionately in certain crimes.

In the United States for decades Italian-Americans were statistically disproportionately involved crimes of extortion. And I'm going to make the educated guess that most those Italian-Americans were Catholic and not Lutheran's or Buddhists or Muslims.

So, in England the question and reality is today, in this day and age, who if any within their country's population may be statistically overrepresented in certain behaviors or crimes by English law.

Frankly, I did not read much of anything about this case. If this is one of those things involving mostly teenage girls then I cut the Pakistani dudes huge slack. They may have sinned, may have in engaged in unethical behavior, but no holier than thou preachers of Western holy laws are going to sucker me into believing teenage girls are equal to 5 year-old girls and lack any moral culpability or reasoning ability. If that were so none could belong to racist skin head groups with responsibility, nor could they be morally culpable when they rob a grandmother in her home, beat her and slash her throat.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:10 AM

1,478 posts, read 785,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Yes, it is true, prepubescent boys closely resemble girls--or prepubescent girls that is because post-pubescent females tend to have greater curves, larger breasts.

All gay men are not attracted to hairy bodies. The gay community itself has the term "thinks." And lots of gay men like twinks. Hairy men are called "Bears" by homosexuals. And twinks are those that look like softer 14 and 17 year-old boys.

In the Catholic Church scandal most the boy victims were around the age of 13 and 14.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:18 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,101,253 times
Shouldn't we "pretend" all muslims are peaceful and good, pretend they are behaving, so we don't "offend" them and their liberal comrades?!

Old 02-21-2017, 09:19 AM

26,346 posts, read 14,952,283 times
Quote:
It is sad that the media site and all of the posters are commenting about the ethnicity and/or religion of suspects instead of caring about the poor victims whose lives were devastated by sexual exploitation and abuse.
Your PC is making you alter reality with deception to promote an agenda.

If you truly cared about the victims you would admit there is a problem with ignoring cultural differences, not advocating assimilation to basic human rights, not enforcing laws and basic human dignity of women and children. If you can't admit the reality that a demographic has a disproportionate and severe problem, you can't fix it. PC paralyzed law enforcement in this case.

Your PC lies enable more rapes.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:25 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,786,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your PC is making you alter reality with deception to promote an agenda.

If you truly cared about the victims you would admit there is a problem with ignoring cultural differences, not advocating assimilation to basic human rights, not enforcing laws and basic human dignity of women and children. If you can't admit the reality that a demographic has a disproportionate and severe problem, you can't fix it. PC paralyzed law enforcement in this case.

Your PC lies enable more rapes.
LOL on "PC lies."

I bet I'm the only one who actually read the report that was written about the victims and the perpetrators. The report heavily detailed all ethnic and religious issues that you and others are trying to act like no one is mentioning.

Do you care more that the majority of those found guilty with this were Pakistani versus caring about the victims?

IMO that is what you are getting at with your response as are other posters.

You care more about villifying Pakistan and Muslims than you care about all the child victims, most of whom were British white children and Pakistani and Roma. I have no issues with pointing out ethnicity or religion when it comes to distinguishing factors. But for me, I feel for the victims. They were failed by their families and the system and were horribly treated and all you and others care about is that the perp was a Pakistani.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
I agree, but you saying they needed to be homosexual. I can only say was silly.

Anyone can potentially abuse a child, no matter their sexuality.

I don't get the bold though. Boys aren't the same as girls IMO no matter the studies. I have a son and daughter. They are different genders and have different genitalia and if in the report the perps who raped boys wanted to rape boys repeatedly, not girls. Some pedophiles have a thing for raping little boys. And most of them who do are not homosexuals. They are pedophile rapists.
Is my suggestion any more silly than the topic of this thread? We have a few pedophiles from a certain ethnic group therefore everyone from that ethnic group must be a danger to society.

If you guys want to take the topic of this thread seriously, keep going I guess.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Yes, it is true, prepubescent boys closely resemble girls--or prepubescent girls that is because post-pubescent females tend to have greater curves, larger breasts.

All gay men are not attracted to hairy bodies. The gay community itself has the term "thinks." And lots of gay men like twinks. Hairy men are called "Bears" by homosexuals. And twinks are those that look like softer 14 and 17 year-old boys.

In the Catholic Church scandal most the boy victims were around the age of 13 and 14.
Haha this post says a lot of how much you don't know the gay community. Twinks look nothing like prepubescent boys.

Your misconception is almost as silly as silly as the incident where an Indian Sikh was attacked because some right wingers thought he was Muslim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies