Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 09:02 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,240,498 times

Advertisements

Poor baby Snowflake didn't like Trump before the election or afterward...send him to the cry room safe space for recuperation.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:07 PM

1,156 posts, read 939,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
Now let us not think that this cult-like following does not happen. Being in denial is the first sign.
So arguing against your opinion is also evidence that your opinion is correct? How very convenient in an Orwellian way.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
So? Are you saying if Jews hold a service in Hebrew they're not real Americans? If a Catholic service is in Latin, does that mean the parishioners are here illegally? What the ? Why don't you do some research, before making an unintelligent post!
Please show me where you see "illegals" anywhere in the University or the church photos. Is there a big "I" branded on their foreheads?
Do your own research on this pastor, or is this not your strong point?

Quote:
Does your hate run so deep that you are condemning a Christian minister for spreading love all over the world?
He has an agenda and I pointed it out, what is it to you?

Quote:
So you do think he's talking about illegal immigrants because the church is multicultural? Florida is very multicultural with LEGAL immigrants from many countries.
I think he is part of the Never Trump and benefits off of illegal immigration. Trump is not against "legal" immigration, got it?

Possibly, this is a dead give away about who he is interested in......Joel was invited to share a powerful message on "God's Heart for the Immigrant"

We all know how the left loves their immigrants and mix them up with illegals. Florida also has many illegals, so back at you, how do you know these people are LEGAL?

Quote:
Your post is very confusing. Please use quotes around statements if you are taking them from another source. I can't tell where your personal thoughts begin and end.
I can post how I like and you can chose to read them or move on......I don't need your advice. If you had read the link provided, you would have seen the quotes were from the pastor.

I found this I will share with you.....Your so-called pastor is a liar!

Pastor busted after making misleading Trump rally claims

A cursory perusal of Pastor Tooley's Twitter account reveals that Tooley was a vocal anti-Trumper long before he ever decided to attend the Melbourne rally with the goal of giving his daughter a "positive presidential memory"-- a stark contrast to the humble, nonpartisan church leader described in the U.S. Uncut article.
Earlier that week, Pastor Tooley posted a tweet bashing Trump's grammar, and followed up less than an hour later by labeling Trump supporters as "impressionable non-thinkers".

Is this the signs of a Christian Pastor? Since when should a pastor demean people, even if he doesn't like them? Your pastor is a fake!

Old 02-21-2017, 10:00 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,732,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do your own research on this pastor, or is this not your strong point?

He has an agenda and I pointed it out, what is it to you?

I think he is part of the Never Trump and benefits off of illegal immigration. Trump is not against "legal" immigration, got it?

Possibly, this is a dead give away about who he is interested in......Joel was invited to share a powerful message on "God's Heart for the Immigrant"

We all know how the left loves their immigrants and mix them up with illegals. Florida also has many illegals, so back at you, how do you know these people are LEGAL?

I can post how I like and you can chose to read them or move on......I don't need your advice. If you had read the link provided, you would have seen the quotes were from the pastor.

I found this I will share with you.....Your so-called pastor is a liar!

Pastor busted after making misleading Trump rally claims

A cursory perusal of Pastor Tooley's Twitter account reveals that Tooley was a vocal anti-Trumper long before he ever decided to attend the Melbourne rally with the goal of giving his daughter a "positive presidential memory"-- a stark contrast to the humble, nonpartisan church leader described in the U.S. Uncut article.
Earlier that week, Pastor Tooley posted a tweet bashing Trump's grammar, and followed up less than an hour later by labeling Trump supporters as "impressionable non-thinkers".

Is this the signs of a Christian Pastor? Since when should a pastor demean people, even if he doesn't like them? Your pastor is a fake!
He says in his post what happened at the rally that he is anti Trump. He didn't try to hide it. He went there so his daughter could have the experience of seeing Trump in person. The link to your article just reiterates what he says in his Facebook post.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:11 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
He says in his post what happened at the rally that he is anti Trump. He didn't try to hide it. He went there so his daughter could have the experience of seeing Trump in person. The link to your article just reiterates what he says in his Facebook post.
He went with a chip on his shoulder in the first place! He wasn't only anti-Trump, he spent weeks tweeting about the man. He even went after those who voted for him......not very pastor like. Back at you

Old 02-21-2017, 11:00 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,732,889 times
Quote:
He went with a chip on his shoulder in the first place! He wasn't only anti-Trump, he spent weeks tweeting about the man. He even went after those who voted for him......not very pastor like. Back at you
Agreed, it wasn't very pastor like. It still does not accuse the behavior at the rally.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:18 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Riiiiiiiiiight.
Hey you guys keep begging us to do so. I myself have tried numerous times to give this a guy a chance to prove me wrong. He hasn't yet.

Don't ask for something you really don't want.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I was addressing what you said about dissenters. Sorry if that wasn't clear to you.
Yes, you didn't make that clear hence my confusion.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why would a pastor reply with a snarky response? How is he a spiritual leader if he cannot control his tongue?
Because he's a human being. I don't know if you know this or not but men and women of the cloth are still fallible human beings who don't always behave the way they ought to. But I'm sure you'd be irritated if he simply prayed for the offender to calling the pastor a goody goody or some such nonsense. Some people are never satisfied.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:24 AM

Quote:
This is not what this is about. By the way take your message to the Middle East, don't sit in America and tell Christians what others think. Many Christians get along fine with other religions, or do you not know this, also?
Oh we need this message here too. I know many Christians get along fine with other religions. But we are always learning and growing. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
That was not a snarky response......it was stupid!
You're welcome to your opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.