Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 06:14 PM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WoW.

No wonder all those illegals voted for Hillary. This sort of thing would have never happened had she been elected.

DHS has been orders to start deporting whenever they encounter an illegal.
The memos instruct all agents, including Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to identify, capture and quickly deport every undocumented immigrant they encounter.
DHS Unveils Plan For ICE To "Quickly Deport" Every Illegal Alien They "Encounter" - Vessel News
Vessel News? Tell me another one..... Really fake news.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 06:20 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Nope! Here there are less jobs with mechanization. The illegals simply work for a roofer, etc, small one and they all work under the table.
What do you mean nope, companies employing them are half the problem in not the whole problem. If you are the guy that owns the roofing company you should be held liable if you are employing illegals.

E-verify mandatory for all employees, you would assign an officer of the company that is going to take responsibility for this. Any illegals found employed and he/she is the one going to jail if they have not followed the guidelines. I would also suggest one exception to reduce paperwork and costs. Companies be allowed to self certify, e.g. there is no reason I would need to determine a relative of mine is a citizen. That doesn't lift my liability if they are not a citizen.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:24 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WoW.

No wonder all those illegals voted for Hillary. This sort of thing would have never happened had she been elected.

DHS has been orders to start deporting whenever they encounter an illegal.
The memos instruct all agents, including Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to identify, capture and quickly deport every undocumented immigrant they encounter.
DHS Unveils Plan For ICE To "Quickly Deport" Every Illegal Alien They "Encounter" - Vessel News
Another promise kept! Woohoo!

Old 02-24-2017, 09:10 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,431,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yea yea yea,,, still no budget. It's not signed, people just can't add. !
Don't worry , it will be signed soon by Congress, and ICE will continue sweeping the streets of Illegal Aliens...

Old 02-24-2017, 09:12 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Oh nos, where will companies turn now to fill all their "jobs that Americans won't do"?

Looks like liberals will be running out of excuses not to have a job. The economy is good, and the competition is heading home. Time to put down those food stamps and occupy a job democrats

Winning!
Ask Trump and his son, they both have to import workers to clean hotel rooms and work the fields. Are there no Americans willing to do those jobs?

Old 02-24-2017, 09:20 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Vessel News? Tell me another one..... Really fake news.....
It's not fake. Yesterday ICE agents went to several restaurants in MS and arrested 55 employees. All of them were Chinese restaurants.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:20 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Was watching O'Reilly yesterday and he had a guest speaker on and the guest was saying something similar in terms of how Trump is changing the rules on us here. That instead of focusing on worse of the felon type illegal alien criminals that now they are trying go back on that and expand that definition of criminal.

Have to see how that shakes out. Not sure how many people have the stomach to watch non-dangerous illegals getting dragged out of their homes. I don't think a lot of people would like that. Yeah, I understand that being here illegally is a crime, I get it. Just saying.
Or people being dragged out of hospital beds...

"ICE officials confirmed Thursday that Beltran Hernandez has no criminal record."

Feds seize undocumented woman with brain tumor at hospital - NY Daily News

OP and the rest of y'all, keep glorying in the suffering of others.
No doubt the lot of you will be in church on Sunday pretending to understand what Jesus meant when he said "do unto to others" and "love thy neighbor."

God sees what is in your heart.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:22 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,756 times
I don't get why this is a bad thing.

If I did something illegal and I were caught, I'd get punished.

I don't understand why this is bad to enforce laws...I can't go rob a bank because I'm poor. So people shouldn't come into the country illegally when many immigrants have come here legally and did it the right way.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:25 AM

18,492 posts, read 9,157,203 times
I say that we let the illegals stay, but transport all of them to wealthy neighborhoods with a high percentage of people who support illegal immigration.

Old 02-24-2017, 09:32 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Or people being dragged out of hospital beds...

"ICE officials confirmed Thursday that Beltran Hernandez has no criminal record."

Feds seize undocumented woman with brain tumor at hospital - NY Daily News

OP and the rest of y'all, keep glorying in the suffering of others.
No doubt the lot of you will be in church on Sunday pretending to understand what Jesus meant when he said "do unto to others" and "love thy neighbor."

God sees what is in your heart.

Nice little spin there. She may have been in her hospital bed but the doctors had already discharged her and she had already been ordered to be deported a month ago.

God said to obey the laws of the land, his commandments and not take from others what doesn't belong to you. A convenient part of his teachings that the liberals and ethnocentrics leave out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies