Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 09:03 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Then President Trump better figure it out or he will be a one term President.
Probably not even one term

Quote:
Would you like for Trump to get on TV and tell Russia, your bad, so sad......would this make non-Republicans feel better?
He seems to say something stupid every time he gets on TV, so it would be better if he didn't do that.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Apparently you need to learn history yourself since the the parties switched platforms in the 60s. Republicans and Northern Democrats were the liberal parties, Southern Democrats were the Neo-Nazis and racists. Southern Democrats joined the Republican party, and the liberal Republicans joined the Democratic party to create what we have now.
Oh, the mythical party swap designed to relieve the guilt of the Democrats' racist history.

Did Bigfoot or Nessie give you the inside scoop on the swap?

Old 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trust in a KGB thug whose solution for those who cross him is the Polonium Pension Plan is a good thing?
Hold your friends close and you enemy's closer... I would advocate any policy that lets the Russkis send their young men to get killed if it means our boys and girls stay home.....

Old 02-22-2017, 09:06 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
The only people I see talking about the Russians all the time are the Democrats. They must love Putin.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:38 AM

1,478 posts, read 787,855 times
Putin's popularity may increase among Black-Americans of Afrocentric views and questioning of the power controlers of the USA too.

Such as this high income Black-American breaking ranks with snobbish, elitist blacks selling their own people down the river. From Afrisynergy News.

https://youtu.be/YLTdvO7YPZQ ://
Pro-Putin views on defeating ISIS.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:47 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
Russia is a mafia-like corrupt crony-capitalist economy run by a strong-arm neo-fascist dictator.

This is exactly the direction Trump is trying to lead us. Unfortunately many of the people who voted for him aren't aware of it or don't see it. The ones who are aware of it and embrace it are the ones who said they are pro-Putin.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:49 AM

From the Black-American running Afrisynergy News.

On NAACP, April Ryan, Trump, Black-Americans, and Russia:

https://youtu.be/PtQI0stI00Q ://

As he points out, trillions that Obama spent on wrecking Libya and Syria could have been used on building up troubled Black-American neighborhoods. He is of the opinion that even if Trump has faults, if he is willing to help develop troubled Black-American neighborhoods, the snoobish well-off blacks need to get out of the way and stop trying to block it. He also--in other videos I know-- says he does not care if black politicians are controlled by Jewish financial patrons, that the Jewish-American people are doing fine and black leaders should not toss poor blacks under the bus to run and fight for Jewish claim of anti-Semitism to topple Trump.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Russia is a mafia-like corrupt crony-capitalist economy run by a strong-arm neo-fascist dictator.

This is exactly the direction Trump is trying to lead us. Unfortunately many of the people who voted for him aren't aware of it or don't see it. The ones who are aware of it and embrace it are the ones who said they are pro-Putin.
I'm completely pro-Putin. And I am completely pro-Assad. And I am completely pro-Jesus.

Now, if you want to call upon Rome to crucify me go right ahead. No, your bags of coins won't change my mind.

I am completely anti-CIA. And if you want to start complaining about anti-Semitism in the USA from graffiti or some nonsense, I don't care, as I have my own problems. No one rode in the Calvary to the rescue when my generation of Black-Americans were getting economically decimated. The Ukrainians didn't run over here and they don't protect me from violence. So, they can worry about themselves.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:05 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
As he points out, trillions that Obama spent on wrecking Libya and Syria....
Do you have the actual numbers to support the claim that trillions was spent on Libya and Syria?

Libya cost about 1 billion to US, and our allies paid another 3 billion.

Where does the "trillions" come from?

These kinds of alternate facts are becoming the norm these days.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:16 AM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I specifically mean Rs who now think Putin (i.e., Russia) is our good buddy.
You don't seem to know what an ally is. He is the enemy of my enemy. Putin weakens the globalists. Its as simple as that.

Quote:
There's a difference between identifying areas where we can - and should - cooperate with Russia and thinking that Putin is a small-d democrat who can be trusted to have our back.
I trust Putin more than I do Congress or Trump for that matter because I an not under the Russian government. A rival is an uncomplicated relationship. You do what you do and I do what I do. They are in Northern Eurasia for crying out loud.

Quote:
I've always been for cooperation, and think that Russian inclusion in joint international efforts in science, for example, is totally heartening.
If means diplomacy in the Middle East me too. if it means a joint military attack, not so much.

Quote:
And that was my opinion 30 years ago when Rs were unanimously calling Russia the evil empire and worrying about those commies lurking under their beds. But Putin/Russia have a long way to go before they convince me that they are no longer interested in armed conquest and maintaining those conquests by repression.
And you really expect Russia, without the Warsaw pact and the Soviet satellites to be a reborn "Soviet Union". You really think the Russians without Poland, Romania, Hungry, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, and more is expansionist when they are not even at replacement levels? Where the hell is Russia going to get the resources? what the hell do people think Russia is capable of?

Quote:
And they're not neoliberal, unless you are using a pretty different definition than I do. Putin/Russia is still basically a totalitarian state, they're just more willing to allow a popular culture than the old guard was. A lot like China in that respect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
Babbling nonsense. I can only laugh hysterically at the China comparison. My god these cultures are nothing alike... Putin was voted in. Independent polling shows it was not fraudulent. Putin is not even remotely a dictator. He is a popularly elected politician with a wealthy oligarchy behind him, just like our politicians....I mean really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies