Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 05:15 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,214,417 times

Advertisements

Maxine Waters on Trump's Cabinet: They're a 'Bunch of Scumbags' | Fox News Insider

Is this an appropriate type of language a U.S. Representative should be using?

Imagine if a republican had said the same thing about Obama's people. It would be headline news for days. There'd be alls for his/her resignation. His/her political career would forever ruined BUT since it was Maxine Waters saying it against Trump, everything is fine.

And where is the mainstream media outrage?

Funny how the left and their media friends are criticizing Trump for his language but stuff like this from them is fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 05:19 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
I encourage Democrats to put Maxine Waters on TV as much as possible.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:20 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,585,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Maxine Waters on Trump's Cabinet: They're a 'Bunch of Scumbags' | Fox News Insider

Imagine if a republican had said the same thing about Obama's people. It would be headline news for days. There'd be alls for his/her resignation. His/her political career would forever ruined BUT since it Maxine Waters saying it against Trump, everything is fine.

Funny how the left and their media friends are criticizing Trump for his language but stuff like this from them is fine.
Oh, you mean like Republican representative Joe Wilson of SC's 2nd Congressional District who shouted "You lie" to Obama?

Old 02-23-2017, 05:28 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:

Imagine if a republican had said the same thing about Obama's people. It would be headline news for days. There'd be alls for his/her resignation. His/her political career would forever ruined BUT since it was Maxine Waters saying it against Trump, everything is fine.

Yes, it is odd how the left ignores the transgressions of their own. That woman is really classy (not). I agree with WaldoKitty that she should be on TV as much as possible. I wonder if the rest of Dems and the reporters cringe at this when we can't see them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Oh, you mean like Republican representative Joe Wilson of SC's 2nd Congressional District who shouted "You lie" to Obama?
That hardly comes close to calling the Pres and the cabinet "scumbags".

Wilson violated rules of decorum, that's all. The British Parliament does that all the time. Perhaps we are too stuffy.

Besides, Obama did tell some falsehoods. Fact.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Only in your biased world would "you lie" equal "scumbag."

Old 02-23-2017, 05:34 AM

6,744 posts, read 3,360,889 times
Maxine Waters is a ghetto rat that's dumber than a bag full of hair. She should be more worried about the scumbags she represents.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Only in your biased world would "you lie" equal "scumbag."
My biased world? Says a poster who thinks Obama was as bad as Pol Pot 😒

Old 02-23-2017, 05:39 AM

Quote:
My biased world? Says a poster who thinks Obama was as bad as Pol Pot ��
You've either got mistaken identity or likes lying. I never likened Obama to Pol Pot. Show me where I did that.

Yes, you are biased. Extremely. You are always anti-Trump, pro-left. One only needs to read your posts to confirm this.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
You've either got mistaken identity or likes lying. I never likened Obama to Pol Pot. Show me where I did that.

Yes, you are biased.
But you hate Obama and think he was a bad president, right?

Old 02-23-2017, 05:43 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
But you hate Obama and think he was a bad president, right?
You made an accusation about Pol Pot. Are you saying that you made it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies