Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 01:42 AM

14,856 posts, read 8,181,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
It has been that way since day ONE. Jefferson (the conservative) took down Hamilton (the liberal) National Bank and that really pi$$ed off the money changers, the globalist establishment if you will.
While I agree with you. I didn't object to his timeframe. Because at least, after Jefferson took office, the process was heavily slowed down(and partially reversed). Until "Hamiltonianism" came back with a vengeance in the form of Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRx-trdMGtY

Of course, him saying 1870 instead of 1860, makes me assume his criticism is not Hamiltonianism, but rather capitalism itself(IE the Gilded age).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 02:07 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,698,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Steve Bannon, and for anyone who watched him today at CPAC, we can see why Trump trusts him so much. Safe to say Bannon is the lead architect to realize the Trump agenda. As articulate as they come and a grasp of politics that is just breathtaking.

Any wonder Liberals fear Bannon so much.
I hope Bannon is not having too much of an influence on Trump, because the man is obviously an alcoholic. A friend of my wife is a doctor who works in a rehab unit, she told my wife that one look at Bannon's face with the broken capillaries around his nose & the red blotches on his skin, are a text book example of a person suffering from alcoholism.

Old 02-24-2017, 02:42 AM

11,685 posts, read 5,700,835 times
Oh gosh - now we have drs without medical degrees telling us how Bannon's an alcoholic and yet when professional medical personnel discussed Hillary problem with the fainting we were laughed at!

As you can see when you google - there are many causes for these broken capillaries. Alcohol is only one of many reasons.

"Broken capillaries on the nose are caused by extreme temperature changes, sunburn, smoking, trauma and alcohol consumption as well as blood thinning medications, age, hormones, environment and certain medical conditions, such as rosacea, according to The Dermatology Review. Broken capillaries, especially those found on the face and nose, are quite common since these tiny vessels are sensitive and lie close to the skin's surface explains My Choice Freedom."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies