Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 10:33 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Yup and they dont see it. They keep up and now coining anyone a racist or Nazi in the spirit of social justice... They're only going to ensure 8 years of Trump. Keep saying it all the time... Keep vilifying conservatives, call us some sort of phobosisticismist and those who were neutral or just plain didnt vote... They aren't going to want to be associated with a bunch of sore losers looking for a boogyman to pin it upon to cry victim...

When theres rioting, not protesting, rioting over an election, assaults, etc going rabid over Trumps presidency... The need to be wearing a pink hat to show your distaste for locker room banter meanwhile HRC down played slick willys victims is more than hypocritical.

The fact she couldn't even protect the lives of Americans at an embassy, really want me to trust her with the security of the country...
Nevermind the countless other damaging things shes had her hands in...
Some people in the party really were racists. I had a guy in a bar during the election tell me he was just glad to get rid of the n-word in the Whitehouse. I was pretty shocked that he said that in public, but no one seemed to care except me. Still, not fair to tar all conservatives with the same brush, though you might get that impression if you'd seen some of the truly hateful racist crap that was circulating on the net about the Obamas.

Character assasination isn't a very effective campaign strategy. Insulting people just isn't smart. Hillary was not popular with the Bernie supporters like myself either, so as stated above, it was a lesser of the evils election for me. Held my nose and voted for her, but I sure didn't like my choices.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:45 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,768,427 times
We are never going to see eye-to-eye. It is like an atheist and a born-again Christian trying to understand each other. It just ain't gonna happen.

We are stuck with a nut-case for president for the next 4 years and then the wing nuts are going to have to suffer through 4 or 8 years of a Dem president. It is how it has always been and always will be.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:48 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Mango Mussolini's supports are:
1. Racist
2. Stupid
3. Both

Old 02-26-2017, 11:07 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Yup and they dont see it. They keep up and now coining anyone a racist or Nazi in the spirit of social justice... They're only going to ensure 8 years of Trump. Keep saying it all the time... Keep vilifying conservatives, call us some sort of phobosisticismist and those who were neutral or just plain didnt vote... They aren't going to want to be associated with a bunch of sore losers looking for a boogyman to pin it upon to cry victim...

When theres rioting, not protesting, rioting over an election, assaults, etc going rabid over Trumps presidency... The need to be wearing a pink hat to show your distaste for locker room banter meanwhile HRC down played slick willys victims is more than hypocritical.

I think the calling of all conservatives racist is ridiculous. I agree with you that generalizing isn't good on either side. But what I do think is that your party is "branding itself as racist"...so if you are not and you don't want to be lumped into the branding then stand up and be counted. Trump's administration is going in the direction if not of blatant racism than tacit racisim...If you feel that this is not where you are as a human then now is the time to stand against it and denounce it...while I am fully aware that not every republican is racist...your leaders are...so will you identify with them or will you stand against them?

Old 02-26-2017, 11:13 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think the calling of all conservatives racist is ridiculous. I agree with you that generalizing isn't good on either side. But what I do think is that your party is "branding itself as racist"...so if you are not and you don't want to be lumped into the branding then stand up and be counted. Trump's administration is going in the direction if not of blatant racism than tacit racisim...If you feel that this is not where you are as a human then now is the time to stand against it and denounce it...while I am fully aware that not every republican is racist...your leaders are...so will you identify with them or will you stand against them?
Soon, some Republican will call out tRump the same way that Joe McCarthy was called out. It was a moment that made Americans realize they had followed McCarthy down a very dark path. And after it was said, POOF, American went back to normal. Same thing will happen with this naked emperor.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:13 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
We are never going to see eye-to-eye. It is like an atheist and a born-again Christian trying to understand each other. It just ain't gonna happen.

We are stuck with a nut-case for president for the next 4 years and then the wing nuts are going to have to suffer through 4 or 8 years of a Dem president. It is how it has always been and always will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Mango Mussolini's supports are:
1. Racist
2. Stupid
3. Both
Many Repubs think many Dems are that same way. ^^^

I'm a Repub and I DON'T vote straight ticket cause the candidates are just Repub.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:14 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Soon, some Republican will call out tRump the same way that Joe McCarthy was called out. It was a moment that made Americans realize they had followed McCarthy down a very dark path. And after it was said, POOF, American went back to normal. Same thing will happen with this naked emperor.

McCarthy didn't make it to the Big Highchair.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:18 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Wink Fascinating read about Trump supporters

They seem to be VERY sensitive these days.

Like their cheeto imitating leader.

Funny thing, though. They cheer when tRump is spewing adolescent insults. Then yip and yap when he gets some in return.

Oh, well...

Old 02-26-2017, 11:41 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
McCain said " he's whipping up the crazies". That didn't mean all Trump supporters. It meant the nuthobs like that dude who shot a couple guys for looking "middle eastern". And Clinton said something like half of his supporters are deplorable. She was talking about the KKK types that were Trump supporters. Why did everyone take that stuff so personally?
Because she was applying for the job to be president of them too. And if it was half as she said that is an awful lot of people, more than the membership of the KKK.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:46 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
They seem to be VERY sensitive these days.

Like their cheeto imitating leader.

Funny thing, though. They cheer when tRump is spewing adolescent insults. Then yip and yap when he gets some in return.

Oh, well...

Just like you Trump haters as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies