Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 05:08 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,317 times

Advertisements

<<<<<<<BREAKING NEWS LEAKER REVEALED>>>>>>>

IT IS

SPICER! spicer is throwing Trumpy and Bannon off the scent by accusing those close to him.... Now we know why Spicer is so stressed looking.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:09 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You know, I almost feel sorry for Spicer.
I don't.

He threw away his dignity and his self respect for that job. Eff him.

I guess he never saw the movie "All the President's Men".

Somebody please send him a DVD.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
All their "news" these days is "leaked". And they end up being proven wrong time after time.

Funny thing about that. You guys keep falling for it. This after they had you believing that Hillary Clinton was going to win election by a landslide. I would have thought you would have taken lesson from this.

i.e.
  • Trump isn't a real candidate. Will drop out.
  • Trump isn't will never win a single primary.
  • Trump will be destroyed on Super Tuesday
  • Trump will be beaten by Rubio in Florida
  • Trump will lose nomination to Ben Carson
  • Trump will never win nomination, it will be a brokered convention.
  • Trump will drop out before the convention.
  • Trump will be destroyed by Hillary Clinton in during the debates
  • Trump has no path to 270
  • 98.1% chance that Trump will lose election. (this on Nov 8th)
Yet you guys keep buying the nonsense day after day.
OFF TOPIC

Boring!

Yawn

Old 02-26-2017, 05:12 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,755,100 times
Spicer is doing a god job.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:12 PM

2,846 posts, read 4,519,178 times
my boss wants to check my work phone for activity = go for it

my boss wants to check my personal phone for activity = not without a warrant

i wonder what kind of paperwork the staff has signed that allows their boss to check their personal cell phones? i understand it's the federal gov't & all, but still....it's just another office environment, the employees do have a right to privacy.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:14 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Spicer is going to stroke out, I keep expecting his head to just pop right in front of us.

He is the angriest man to host a press briefing . .....
Are you kidding. American public loves Spicer.
  • The title for angriest and most nasty one would easily be held by George Stephanopoulous. Even Bubba couldn't take it and had to get rid of him.
  • James Carney wasn't particularly pleasant either. About as big as a sourpuss as they get on a daily basis.
Spicer on the other hand seems to be loved by the audience. In part because of the jaw jacking that he routinely gives to self important over paid MSM teleprompter monkeys.

In fact, Spicer is now generating Yuge ratings for the very TV networks that hate him.

Spicer's briefings on cable now beat ratings for ABC, CBS soaps | TheHill

Old 02-26-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
But but but, Isn't Spicer's bullet points that it's the Intelligence community that's leaking? Spicer has never bothered to mention that those leaks could possibly be from anywhere else. Intelligence Communities have shared info with the Trump people.. who's to say it isn't one of his closest confidents.

I have to say, the sooner Trump realizes "Leaks" has been an issue in pretty well all administrations since I can recall, the better. This action was no doubt a directive to him to do.. Mico-Management coming from the "Top Dog" and Trump's whisperer's!

I doubt very much will last 4 years in this administration .. His job surely will be shortened by health related "Stress" issues. Possibly even develop into PTSD symptoms given his inability to voice WH's bullet points and it gets rebutted by the few appointed/voted in heads of DHS/SOS/DOD. I'm talking about what Trump says versus what his appointed and voted into office folks that talk to Foreign Leaders.

Chaos seems to be the modes-operandi .. and that's not working so well for non-Trump Supporters and Foreign/Ally's! Outcome is more than likely to be decrease in "Trust" ( normally assumed) and Trade agreements uncertain, then of course Travelling to USA wether as tourist or work-related folks who travel to rhetoric driven FEAR places!

I sure hope Trump moves out of campaign mode soon and into actual governing mode, otherwise the economy is going to suffer greatly. Trump's base can in no way support the USA economy alone!!
The one who is mortified by the leaks is Trump. He's calling all leaks "classified information". The leaks have been embarrassing. That's all.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:19 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,110,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
All their "news" these days is "leaked". And they end up being proven wrong time after time.

Funny thing about that. You guys keep falling for it. This after they had you believing that Hillary Clinton was going to win election by a landslide. I would have thought you would have taken lesson from this.

i.e.
  • Trump isn't a real candidate. Will drop out.
  • Trump isn't will never win a single primary.
  • Trump will be destroyed on Super Tuesday
  • Trump will be beaten by Rubio in Florida
  • Trump will lose nomination to Ben Carson
  • Trump will never win nomination, it will be a brokered convention.
  • Trump will drop out before the convention.
  • Trump will be destroyed by Hillary Clinton in during the debates
  • Trump has no path to 270
  • 98.1% chance that Trump will lose election. (this on Nov 8th)
Yet you guys keep buying the nonsense day after day.
Predictions aren't the same as facts. What don't you understand about that?

Old 02-26-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
The one who is mortified by the leaks is Trump. He's calling all leaks "classified information". The leaks have been embarrassing. That's all.
Nothing like the witch hunt that Obama had against Edward Snowden for exposing the spying that Obama was doing on every day Americans.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Predictions aren't the same as facts. What don't you understand about that?
All of that was reported as fact. Every one of those TV Pundits said that Trump would never be president.

Why you still pay mind to these idiots is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmV0u_CzlJY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies