Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2017, 04:33 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times

Advertisements

Seems like Trump is doing a rally per week.Trump sidesteps Russia inquiry at Kentucky rally - ABC News
Coupled with weekends at Muralago tells me this guy hasnt a clue how to run the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 05:27 AM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times
Considering he packs the house everywhere he goes, a lot of people want to see him. He doesn't get a fair shake from the media, so he might as well speak directly to his supporters.

Old 03-21-2017, 05:32 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Instead of getting down to business and doing his job, he needs to have rallies so he can bask in the glory of his follower's adulation.

In other words, he is high maintenance and needy.

Last edited by Annie53; 03-21-2017 at 06:16 AM..

Old 03-21-2017, 05:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
It's pretty straightforward. tRump is an insecure 70 y.o. adolescent whose fragile ego requires frequent reinforcement. The presidency is already wearing him out, thus the ultra-expensive weekly golfing trips to Mar-A-Loco.

But he IS entertaining.

Old 03-21-2017, 05:51 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Considering he packs the house everywhere he goes, a lot of people want to see him. He doesn't get a fair shake from the media, so he might as well speak directly to his supporters.
" everywhere he goes" seems to be klan country.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:28 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Instead of getting down to business and doing his job, he needs to have rallies so he can bask in the glory of his follower's adulation.

In other words, he is high maintenance and needy.
Obviously you did not watch the rally. He is updating people on what he and his administration are doing and where they hope to take the country.

I find it sad that some are so misinformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It's pretty straightforward. tRump is an insecure 70 y.o. adolescent whose fragile ego requires frequent reinforcement. The presidency is already wearing him out, thus the ultra-expensive weekly golfing trips to Mar-A-Loco.

But he IS entertaining.

Yes, it is pretty straightforward, Trump (in English, we capitalize the first letter in a proper name, learned that in I think 3rd grade, go Michigan schools) and not the second letter.

I believe he often has meetings on those trips, they are limited to golf, you are thinking of Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
" everywhere he goes" seems to be klan country.
"Green with envy"! His "competition-not" couldn't fill a restroom with her rallies!

I think you might want to fast forward a few decades, the "klan" isn't what it used to be, unless you know something personally that I don't.

Tell me, after he speaks in "klan country" does he jet off to Russia to meet with Putin? So much for not getting the nomination, winning the election and giving up the position because he really didn't want it.

I know when the libs are crying in their milk that Trump is continuing to do an awesome job.

Ignorance of the "klan"...............

Old 03-21-2017, 06:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Trumplings: please relax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Yes, it is pretty straightforward, Trump (in English, we capitalize the first letter in a proper name, learned that in I think 3rd grade, go Michigan schools) and not the second letter.
tRump...

Kinda grates on ya, don't it.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:09 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Quote:
Obviously you did not watch the rally. He is updating people on what he and his administration are doing and where they hope to take the country.

I believe he often has meetings on those trips, they are limited to golf, you are thinking of Obama.

"Green with envy"! His "competition-not" couldn't fill a restroom with her rallies!

I think you might want to fast forward a few decades, the "klan" isn't what it used to be, unless you know something personally that I don't.

Tell me, after he speaks in "klan country" does he jet off to Russia to meet with Putin? So much for not getting the nomination, winning the election and giving up the position because he really didn't want it.

Rumor has it that Tillerson will be going to Russia in April instead of attending a scheduled NATO meeting. Donald do his own dirty work? Surely you jest.

Green with envy? Thanks for a well needed laugh this morning.

(I think klan country is more about a mentality then the actual klan, ya think?)

Poor Donny. He's been overworked so much lately. Of course he needs the admiration of his base on a regular basis. Those weekly trips to the alternative white house just isn't cutting it for him. We should feel sorry for him and want our tax dollars to go towards making him feel better. Right?

Old 03-21-2017, 10:19 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Chinese president Xi Jinping is coming to Washington DC to meet with the president and the State Department on the same date as the NATO meeting. The trip to Russia is later in the month.

You have to read the news articles on Russia in their entirety. The headlines are almost always fake. The lead paragraph tries to insinuate there is something wrong based on perception and supposition. Usually, the facts are buried in the article in a single paragraph.

If there is a snub, it is a snub in favor of the Chinese but that doesn't support the current anti-Russia narrative pushed by the media.

Trump holding rallies is smart. The opposition is still holding organized rallies well after the election.

How people read online; why you won't finish this article

Old 03-21-2017, 10:25 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:

I know when the libs are crying in their milk that Trump is continuing to do an awesome job.

Ignorance of the "klan"...............

That could easily have been accomplished with a short news conference, but then, Donald couldn't stand there grinning while his followers cheered and clapped.....and Donald needs that, doesn't he?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies