Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 05:33 PM

11,778 posts, read 5,789,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Anyone who doesn't believe these are neo-nazi white supremacist Trump supporters are, frankly, in denial or incredibly and disingenuously naive.

None of the homegrown white terrorists in the country felt emboldened to do this until Bannon was installed in the WH and his alt-right nazis now think they now have permission to terrorize people.

Most are now more worried about the idiot white supremacist terrorists over the refugee families Trump is banning from the country. The terrorists are already in the country.

How many of these vandalism events took place prior to Trump's rise to power and and regime?

Neo-Nazi calls for armed white supremacists to march against Montana Jews - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Neo-Nazis are planning an armed march against Jews in Richard Spencer’s hometown.

Trump's silence on a documented rise in episodes of anti-Semitism is 'mind-boggling,' group says - LA Times
For every incident - the press is rolling with today - I can show you the exact same media coverage of these kind of events during the Obama administration. They aren't front and center surprisingly - but then the left didn't want you to think so many people didn't like Obama and these events were far and few between. They are just getting more overage now because the media doesn't like Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 06:29 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Anyone who doesn't believe these are neo-nazi white supremacist Trump supporters are, frankly, in denial or incredibly and disingenuously naive.

None of the homegrown white terrorists in the country felt emboldened to do this until Bannon was installed in the WH and his alt-right nazis now think they now have permission to terrorize people.

Most are now more worried about the idiot white supremacist terrorists over the refugee families Trump is banning from the country. The terrorists are already in the country.

How many of these vandalism events took place prior to Trump's rise to power and and regime?

Neo-Nazi calls for armed white supremacists to march against Montana Jews - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Neo-Nazis are planning an armed march against Jews in Richard Spencer’s hometown.

Trump's silence on a documented rise in episodes of anti-Semitism is 'mind-boggling,' group says - LA Times
I'm mulatto, recognizably brown skinned, and I have not been bothered by any Neo-Nazis. I haven't even seen any and I live in the Midwest in Milwaukee. Supposedly, the most backwards white racist area of the nation, while Philly and NYC and the West Coast thrive in love and harmony.

Now, let's cut with the lies and melodramatics. Most Jews in the USA are white and indistinguishable in phenotype from other whites. Most dress like any other white person. In other words most white racists would have no idea a white guy is Jewish.

Me on the other hand they spot right away as non-white. So, if Nazis were walking around Milwaukee looking for non-whites to attack I'd probably be shot or have had my head cracked open already.

But as it is I have seen zero Nazis even though you cats insinuate they are out in droves attacking people.

Old 02-27-2017, 07:10 PM

35,060 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Probably some clique of Jewish people that want to create an emotionally charged environment in the US that pressures Trump to cede to some policy the nation-state of Israel wants.

And no, I'm not saying all Jews. But you have some Jews just like some Black-Americans and just like some Muslims that will fake hate crimes. Just the way it is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xl3rLXGIUbg
‘Jewish’ Lies, Deception and Invoking of Self Pity – Self Induced Anti Semitic Attacks

AfriSynergyNews 1,141 views
Hogwash.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:51 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I appreciate the online support. I am soomeone who is quite levelo-headed and not a believer in conspiracies. I am afraid the Jews' time in both Europe (time long past) and the U.S. may be about over.
No it's not. At least you have a safe place in the United States.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:57 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
There are also over 3600 refugees in the Philadelphia area - until we know more - it difficult to say who would have done it. Could have been a group of drunk kids with nothing to do.
I really don't think it was refugees.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:05 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
I wonder if George Soros is behind this. Somebody is angry Trump is so chummy with the Israelis.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:17 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I wonder if George Soros is behind this. Somebody is angry Trump is so chummy with the Israelis.
You might be onto something. The former SS Stormtrooper wannabe I'm sure is not happy with our improving relations with Israel.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:25 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The desecration of a Jewish cemetery happened in Philadelphia, a very Democrat stronghold. My money is on Far Left anarchists perpetuating this cruel atrocity toward the Jews.
My community is very Jewish and mainly democratic. Many Jews in this country are. There seems to be a lot more hate crimes since Trump took office.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:35 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times
Lol @ right-wingers blaming the SURGE in hate crimes on Soros and liberals.

Pathetic.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:41 PM

15,528 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Do you think a neo-Nazi group in Philly decided to start desecrating Jewish cemeteries all of a sudden? I don't buy that rationalization.

Done.
It's not all of a sudden, we just never heard about it. Some freak Chicago Nazi damaged seventy graves in 2010. However, if I had to guess this Philly one, I'd say it was a group of kids. Surprisingly, desecration of cemeteries, not just Jewish ones, is not that uncommon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies