Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 01:59 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Haven't noticed any coal waste in my drinking water.

I noticed that Nobel Peace Prize is missing from the list.
Really? Take a look at this, and tell me would you drink it? https://www.google.ca/search?q=acid+...r1ifxdoAZG3OM:

Old 02-28-2017, 02:23 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Of ALL of his achievements in the last 30 days, do you recognize any of them here?

What's very recognizable is the utter lack of specifics in statements like 'Signed a Presidential memorandum that yada, yada, yada'. Business as usual from the fake news factory.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:36 AM

508 posts, read 527,276 times
Thanks for looking into my thread/sharing. I like to share this piece.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.73e2c1b0d9bd

Total expenses of the term is enough for funding our infrastructure and his proposed Wall !

Taxpayers footing the bill when the trump sons travel for security detail.

Is these part of achievement ?

Old 02-28-2017, 07:59 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNCamry99 View Post
Thanks for looking into my thread/sharing. I like to share this piece.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.73e2c1b0d9bd

Total expenses of the term is enough for funding our infrastructure and his proposed Wall !

Taxpayers footing the bill when the trump sons travel for security detail.

Is these part of achievement ?
the amount of money that will be spent for security for his extended family will be the only real, lasting accomplishment of his term in office. And, he will be grinning all the way to the bank.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:22 AM

2,202 posts, read 4,328,040 times
Quote:
They are saying he breaks the Guinness World Record in getting so much done in so little time. Can you think of another president that has done as much in this frame of time? If so...please do tell.
The question was, "what was the old world record?". That would be something you would need to know in order to prove the claim Trump set a new one. If you don't know what the old one was then how do you know Trump has set a new one? Or, are you just making things up?

Old 02-28-2017, 08:51 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James1202 View Post
The question was, "what was the old world record?". That would be something you would need to know in order to prove the claim Trump set a new one. If you don't know what the old one was then how do you know Trump has set a new one? Or, are you just making things up?
Very true. There needs to be an objective, factual standard against which you can measure the "new record." I didn't know the U.S., or any other country, was actually into measuring such accomplishments and setting an independent standard.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:17 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
a lot of typing but weak on facts.

F35 was scheduled we have the proof that the "new" pricing is almost exactly inline with the predicted prices as listed in 2014 before Trump even decided to run..

airforce one you provide no Numbers because none exist. Trump was just talking and saying things, there is nothing to suggest there were any real changes, plus pretty much every American is fine spending an extra few hundred million to protect our POTUS whoever he is.

intel plant has been announced more times than Trump has bragged about his electoral win... Plenty of thread here with links to earlier builds of the infamous fab 42... maybe they are ready maybe not, Trump has less to do with it than my buddy from Applied.

TPP was a long term project that was not about new jobs so much as it was about slowing our fall to 2nd place.

The Muslim ban is bs, and did nothing to change any vetting procedures todate. Not one new change, and if I am wrong point it out , show us the link.

All they are doing is hassling people and turning people back if they can find any excuse. That does nothing, never has. Obama on the other hand put in place the most rigorous process to vet Refugees the USA has ever had. If you think this type of security matters, send Obama a thank you note.

Frankly what I see in your big list is just Trumpy hype. No meat, no real deal jobs. Just hype and look at me nonsense.

Reps to you. You saved me a bunch of typing.

The "hiring freeze" does nothing to stop bloated bureaucracy, either.

Lot of fluff there - I do like the new rules on lobbying, so there's that.

Old 02-28-2017, 11:54 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
While I'm not a big fan of executive orders, Trump is keeping his promises. He's rolling up his sleeves and he's getting to work. And this is all just one month into his presidency.

Things are looking up.
ACA not repealed on his first day in office like he promised many times during the camping Mega Fail

No word on stop and frisk or throwing Clinton in prison

Muslim ban blew up in his face shot down by like 6 judges Mega Fail

executive orders that really do nothing

Congress has not even brought up one bill for a vote since Trump has been president

Trump's picks for various positions are either saying F U or quitting

So far IMO Trump gets a F and 4 ----

I am have never been a fan of Drumf but he promised to a lot in a short period of time and has not done most of these things is a Mega Fail

Old 02-28-2017, 12:47 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,125,742 times
You forgot to add as his achievements:

- most enemies made in a single month
- most lies told in a speech
- most connections to Russia of any American
- most amount spent per month by a president
- most hot air spewed by any man or woman
- most incompetent administration
etc.

Need I go on?

Old 02-28-2017, 12:53 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,065 times
Quote:
They are saying he breaks the Guinness World Record in getting so much done in so little time. Can you think of another president that has done as much in this frame of time? If so...please do tell.
Who are "they", the voices in your head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies