Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 06:48 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,056,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Have you got a credible source. info wars is a junk site that whatever gets clicks and you know it waldo. I think you do your fellow Trumpers a major disservice when you use these sources, and your own credibility takes a major hit too.

Are federal records not good enough for you, because that is the source.

Did you even read the article, of course you didn't, you just attacked the source without even reading it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 08:25 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,806,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Have you got a credible source. info wars is a junk site that whatever gets clicks and you know it waldo. I think you do your fellow Trumpers a major disservice when you use these sources, and your own credibility takes a major hit too.
Waldo still has not produced a link to prove that Obama used tax payer money to fund the White House Correspondence dinner.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:19 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,824,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Are federal records not good enough for you, because that is the source.

Did you even read the article, of course you didn't, you just attacked the source without even reading it.
I read the article. Its crap. Anyone can take a random set of facts and claim, without evidence, that they are connected.

What I find most amusing is that the right wing position for a long time has been that the GSEs should be eliminated as they represented government overreach. The Obama Administration for the last 8 years has engaged in a policy that would result in the GSEs being done a way with and somehow its part of some kind of conspiracy.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:32 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,631,634 times
Not that I'm much of a huge Infowars person (some of their stuff is legit, while some of it is questionable), but I used to work for both Freddie and Fannie. We paid back the govt' from the bailout back in 2012/13, so both companies have just been cash cows for the government the past few years. So...it's not too far of a stretch that they would use the Freddie/Fannie money for Obamacare. You gotta understand how much revenue per year each company brings in. It's...a lot.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:34 AM

6,898 posts, read 4,732,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Infowars?! Really?! The guy that thinks Sandy Hook and 9/11 were an inside job? Jones is a certified nut job. I'm surprised your tin foil hats didn't enlighten you further on this. Maybe the microwave was running when you had them on. Screws with the signal I've heard.
That does not make the story false.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:35 AM

29,970 posts, read 18,529,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WOW!

Trump wasn't kidding about the mess that Obama left. Apparently Obama diverted money from low-income housing to keep Obamacare alive. Otherwise the entire thing would have gone down the tubes.

Exclusive: Obama Illegally Robbed Fannie, Freddie to Fund Obamacare

One of the many acts for which Obama should be jailed.

Laughingly, the libs call for "impeachment" of Trump, six weeks into his administration, while ignoring all of the criminal acts of Obama.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:38 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,076,513 times
The OP had the NERVE to post a link to INFOWARS as a credible source

All credibility is lost, I didn't even bother reading the article. LMAO!

As I've said before, people like the OP, hard conservatives that live in a bubble....they're the kind of people that actually believe the Breitbart story that Hillary Clinton was involved in a child sex ring.

Think about how RIDICULOUS that sounds. And then realize that many people think it's real. It's both depressing and scary...isn't it?

Old 02-28-2017, 06:38 AM

33,506 posts, read 18,023,556 times
No one ever checked what Obama did with the money that went to Solyndra. Billions of taxpayers money gone. I bet Obama has some nice big foreign accounts with big stash in them.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:39 AM

33,506 posts, read 18,023,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
The OP had the NERVE to post a link to INFOWARS as a credible source

All credibility is lost, I didn't even bother reading the article. LMAO!

As I've said before, people like the OP, hard conservatives that live in a bubble....they're the kind of people that actually believe the Breitbart story that Hillary Clinton was involved in a child sex ring.

Think about how RIDICULOUS that sounds. And then realize that many people think it's real. It's both depressing and scary...isn't it?
If the left can listen to CNN , Infowars is a big step up!

Old 02-28-2017, 06:41 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,824,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Not that I'm much of a huge Infowars person (some of their stuff is legit, while some of it is questionable), but I used to work for both Freddie and Fannie. We paid back the govt' from the bailout back in 2012/13, so both companies have just been cash cows for the government the past few years. So...it's not too far of a stretch that they would use the Freddie/Fannie money for Obamacare. You gotta understand how much revenue per year each company brings in. It's...a lot.
The money Fannie and Freddie sent to the Treasury was not used to pay down the government loans, so Fannie and Freddie are still on the hook for the bailout funds.

The timeline is wrong. The Treasury was receiving the funds from Fannie and Freddie well before any Obamacare payments. Where is the connection between the 2 events.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies