Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 02:17 PM

36,142 posts, read 30,619,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Not sure why you're referring to me, as I made it pretty clear I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm just tired of so-called anti-Hillary people continually bringing her up, when there's no relevance.

What a spineless POS. Lacked the manhood to confront her about his "problem", so he gossiped about a woman in a wheelchair from a safe distance. And now, apparently black people are illegals, too.

So his tirade wasn't even directly towards Hispanics or "Mexicans". It was directed towards anyone that's not white. Good to know he has no problem paying for all the "hospital bills" of all the sick and fat white people in America, unless those don't exist. Ha.
Did you hear him say black? The employee said black woman, he said foreigner, not illegal, foreigner.
So because he said foreigner you say he is racist although he never said black or Hispanic, just foreigner, so he is racist against anyone not white because he said foreigner.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:32 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Did you hear him say black? The employee said black woman, he said foreigner, not illegal, foreigner.
So because he said foreigner you say he is racist although he never said black or Hispanic, just foreigner, so he is racist against anyone not white because he said foreigner.
Whatever. He's outta pocket REGARDLESS! Doesn't matter whether he said the race or ethnicity. You don't talk about people in that way in a public store. No one wants to hear that crap. Take it somewhere else.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:54 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,121,880 times
Quote:
I forgot, what race was his racist tirade about?
For him it was about the White race and his claim that he/they pays for all the minorities. Does that clear it up for you? Or are you STILL having trouble following along?

Old 03-03-2017, 04:55 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,121,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Like how the progressives defend Hillary the racist? Agreed
Some people are too stupid to realize that one has nothing to do with the other. Are you one of them?

Old 03-04-2017, 02:48 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,261,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Considering the surge in hate crimes since November 8th (202 on election night alone), she did the right thing. The camera eye likely prevented this right-wing scumbag from escalating matters further.
I have to agree. I think everyone should be prepared to record scum like this guy. It seems that previous events (without video proof) are called fake by others with vested interests.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:57 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,150,105 times
Quote:

Incoherence at its finest.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Whatever. He's outta pocket REGARDLESS! Doesn't matter whether he said the race or ethnicity. You don't talk about people in that way in a public store. No one wants to hear that crap. Take it somewhere else.
I dont dispute that. The man was clearly out of line. I dispute calling him a racist, so no, not whatever. I don't see throwing around the racist label just because someone says something disagreeable.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
For him it was about the White race and his claim that he/they pays for all the minorities. Does that clear it up for you? Or are you STILL having trouble following along?
So him claiming his tax dollars are paying for other people makes him a racist?

He did not say he is paying for all minorities, did he. He is white, his claim is he is paying for foreigners.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

Incoherence at its finest.
Lack of comprehension at its finest.

Nothing incoherent about point out the distinction between race and origin of birth.
Foreigner: a person born in or coming from another country other than one's own
Race:a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

Old 03-06-2017, 09:24 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,150,105 times
Quote:
Lack of comprehension at its finest.

Nothing incoherent about point out the distinction between race and origin of birth.
Foreigner: a person born in or coming from another country other than one's own
Race:a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits
No, the point is, you're splitting hairs to try and defend your boy. The woman clearly stated he was referring to a black woman, which he assumed to be a foreigner, because of her skin color, nothing else. He also inferred that she doesn't belong here.

Aside from that, he gave it away that he was talking about a person of color, when he said this in the video: "All of these foreigners are living off all these good, working white people."

You want to explain to me why he specifically said white people and not Americans when he referred to these "foreigners"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies