Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 12:34 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,922,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Fake news.

Sidebar: I'm pretty sure she'd rather her husband not be dead because Trump was careless, but if it makes all the rah-rah types happy...
I agree. I feel so badly for this lovely, grieving young woman, but Trump was using her as a distraction from all the fuss over the Yemen mission.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 07:19 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Here ya go, cowboy.

Trump blames military for SEAL’s death | New York Post

Why is he authorizing raids a week into his presidency between the salad and entree courses at Mar-a-Lago, and not monitoring them and later blaming others for his incompetency?

Maybe he should have been sitting in on those intel briefings, maybe?

I swear, I know you're going to post some sort of defense, but you would not leave it alone, so there you go.
Why is Mar-a-Lago always used as an attack or insult ?

Old 03-01-2017, 08:01 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Actually he became president awhile ago, Van. You just finally took your head out to realize it.

What is this... he has to meet your standards before he is validated? Gimme a break...

Maybe it is starting to sink in that the media needs to start becoming relevant...........

Old 03-01-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Fake news.

Sidebar: I'm pretty sure she'd rather her husband not be dead because Trump was careless, but if it makes all the rah-rah types happy...
I'm sure she would. However I am sure her and her husband both knew the extreme risks Navy seals are exposed to.

Old 03-01-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Here ya go, cowboy.

Trump blames military for SEAL’s death | New York Post

Why is he authorizing raids a week into his presidency between the salad and entree courses at Mar-a-Lago, and not monitoring them and later blaming others for his incompetency?

Maybe he should have been sitting in on those intel briefings, maybe?

I swear, I know you're going to post some sort of defense, but you would not leave it alone, so there you go.

I see nothing there quoting Trump as saying it was the militaries fault..........

His responsibility should end after a he says Yes or no to a mission.

I wish Johnson and Nixon would have not tried to micro-manage the Vietnam war..........

Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Maybe it is starting to sink in that the media needs to start becoming relevant...........
If so it will be because Trump had the balls to stand up to them .

Old 03-01-2017, 10:06 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,272,332 times
Quote:
So, it's just exciting when they say something nice about Trump?

Aww... c'mon. Either everything they say is BS or it's not.
I agree. Everything that partisan hack Van Jones says IS BS.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:18 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Van Jones taken to the liberal woodshed. More tweets at the link...

‘From Kunta Kente to Toby’: Liberals TRASH Van Jones over praise for Trump’s #JointAddress
There’s nothing better than when liberals eat their own.

Case in point, here’s Keith Olbermann going after CNN’s Van Jones because Jones dared to praise parts of Donald Trump’s joint address to Congress last night:

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/sta...31122164543489

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/s...10234702606336

Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I'm asking you how was he careless. If you can explain briefly without a link, please do so.
there is a pile of info there Drob, you can figure it out and reach decision yourself.

Redzin did not post some fringe opinion, nor an extraordinary claim, your request for proof is an attempt to force "busy work" it is an old trick used on the internets for the last couple of decades.

It is a big story, there are hundreds of sources. you could of course provide on proving him wrong...

Old 03-01-2017, 10:44 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
there is a pile of info there Drob, you can figure it out and reach decision yourself.

Redzin did not post some fringe opinion, nor an extraordinary claim, your request for proof is an attempt to force "busy work" it is an old trick used on the internets for the last couple of decades.

It is a big story, there are hundreds of sources. you could of course provide on proving him wrong...
He posted a link... I followed up.

Trump heard the generals... said yes and trusted their judgment. For that, he is labeled as careless.

Am I missing something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies