Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 10:07 PM

33,746 posts, read 16,732,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
All VOICE is is a website being set up by the Department of Homeland Security where you can find out about all the illegal alien criminals in this country.

That's a good thing.

Chillax.

Take a Carnival cruise or something.

amen.

Guess OP wants criminals shielded from consequences.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:13 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,857,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
amen.

Guess OP wants criminals shielded from consequences.
People have such a high and mighty attitude toward illegal immigrants. Are they breaking the law? Yes. But how many of you haven't broken the law even once in your life? Such as driving over the speed limit, driving while "buzzed," or without insurance, stealing something, failing to pay child support, whatever. Being here illegally is considered a civil offense. It is no worse than driving over the speed limit in the eyes of the law. So before you judge them, consider your own behavior.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:13 PM

77,714 posts, read 59,844,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
oooooh nazis!

Your ignorance of history is frankly, deplorable and offensive.

But hey....at least you think you're helping you're political side.

Hmmmm...doubt you're would recognize the rirony bu you're actions are way more "Nazi".

Old 03-01-2017, 10:15 PM

77,714 posts, read 59,844,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Being here illegally is considered a civil offense. It is no worse than driving over the speed limit in the eyes of the law.
Wow. Just wow.

So you can be deported for speeding?

Old 03-01-2017, 10:21 PM

33,746 posts, read 16,732,718 times
Quote:
. Are they breaking the law? Yes. .

delighted ICE is on the job again. Deporting a sizeable percentage of them.

Our borders are sacred. This is not the equivalent of going through a stop sign.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:22 PM

50,060 posts, read 46,570,390 times
You should move to Canada OP. Bring heavy clothes.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:24 PM

50,060 posts, read 46,570,390 times
Quote:
People have such a high and mighty attitude toward illegal immigrants. Are they breaking the law? Yes. But how many of you haven't broken the law even once in your life? Such as driving over the speed limit, driving while "buzzed," or without insurance, stealing something, failing to pay child support, whatever. Being here illegally is considered a civil offense. It is no worse than driving over the speed limit in the eyes of the law. So before you judge them, consider your own behavior.
Sounds like you have skin in the game. Sorry. Ba bye. The good news is that EBT can be used in TJ from what I've heard. Like a credit card.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,567,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Terrified?? No, not in the slightest. But then, my immigrant wife is here legally................
LOL

Old 03-01-2017, 10:39 PM

32,817 posts, read 19,353,332 times
Quote:

wrong....illegal is just that ILLEGAL

gangs such as ms13 are full of illegals from el Salvador their illicit operations stretch deep into north, east and southern states of the country. They specialize in all types of illegal behavior: drug trafficking, human trafficking, murder, extortion, racketeering and even child prostitution.

m-18..or barrio18...illegal Mexicans...huge in the usa, mexico and even Canada ...all kinds of illegal activity: drug sales, murder-for-hire, prostitution, extortion and kidnapping.

EME or The Mexican mafia is active in all kinds of illegal activities: drugs, racketeering, paid hits, fraud and have operations in several states including Florida, California, Arizona and Texas, and they are full of illegals

Barrio Azteca or Los Azteca....10,000 members , many illegals, operating out of southern states like New Mexico and Texas and even East Coast states like Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, plus another 5,000 more members in Juarez, Mexico...affiliated with the ruthless Juarez Drug Cartel in Mexico.* their strong arm is called La Lineais has been implicated in cocaine trafficking, high profile murders and even prison massacres.

illegals and the gangs that many are affiliated with are certainly a problem.... unless you are a liberal who agrees with everything illegal

Old 03-01-2017, 10:48 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,055,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
Hands Staphangel buspar. Its used to treat anxiety such as fear and tension.

Seems like you need it more than I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies