Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 07:07 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're right comparing an American getting a speeding ticket as justification of millions invading our
country llegally is so ridiculous that it is beyond words.
You're both right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Only legal citizens of the United States should have to follow our laws. Trump doesn't seem to grasp this notion! This is why Trump is like Hitler.
You are saying that non-citizens should not be required to follow our laws. That's as ludicrous as the sentences that follow that statement.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:10 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times
whats there to be terrified of unless you are here illegally and committing crimes??

Old 03-02-2017, 07:19 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,944,788 times
Call Trump Hitler again and I swear I'll murder a kitten.
If you're going to go ridiculously overboard with dramatic euphemisms, at least be freaking original. There have been thousands of other dictators that were not named Hitler.
Either your president is the Messiah or Hitler, it's all or nothing with you drama queens.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:20 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,250,687 times

Old 03-02-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
Call Trump Hitler again and I swear I'll murder a kitten.
If you're going to go ridiculously overboard with dramatic euphemisms, at least be freaking original. There have been thousands of other dictators that were not named Hitler.
Either your president is the Messiah or Hitler, it's all or nothing with you drama queens.
I hear you. Well stated.

Spare the kitten. That poster's comment is not worth it.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
I think you should shut down all your social media accounts and get out of the house. Go for a nice walk every day. And go to church on Sunday.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:36 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,275,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
...most of us see how this is going to go...
Well, I see how the leftist media is going to try and shape how it is going to go, so yah. Perception is reality and media is the great perception-maker, right?

Old 03-02-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Well, I see how the leftist media is going to try and shape how it is going to go, so yah. Perception is reality and media is the great perception-maker, right?
For those who don't know what 'fake news' is, once the media 'shapes' it, it becomes 'fake news'.

Words worth remembering.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:51 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Only legal citizens of the United States should have to follow our laws. Trump doesn't seem to grasp this notion! This is why Trump is like Hitler.
You cant be serious. Why should illegal aliens or non citizens not have to follow the laws of the county they are living in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal25 View Post
That's the scary thing! Nazi Germany had a website just like this!!!
Pssst......They didnt have the internet in the 1940's.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:00 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
The sex offender registry is a practical tool.

I don't need to know who was speeding in Peoria. Or anywhere else.

My state already has a mug shots website I can browse if looking up people who recently broke the law is something I feel like doing.

EVERYONE around here who has been arrested is on it.
How is the sex offender registry a practical tool as opposed to criminal illegal alien registry?
You need to know the 18 year old who had sex with his 17 year old girlfriend or the hermit nerd who looked a naked pictures of young girls lives two blocks away but not a person in this country illegally that has committed a crime or multiple crimes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies