Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 06:26 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,424,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Why does Trump hate Hispanics so much? Is it because they won't let him put his name on any properties? There was a horrible crime in NYC years ago, and somehow, Trump was involved trying to get Mexican young men convicted of the crime. This was on an episode on PBS. (Frontline, I think was the program.) The young men were exonerated and I think he has held that hate in his heart all these years.

Now, VOICE. The only assistance that will happen with this outrageous act is assisting ICE to locate undocumented people.

Where is the outrage over killings by all people with guns.

Since Trump was selected, people with no regard for their fellow human beings, crawled out of hiding to show off what deplorable people they can be. What a tragedy. Heartbreaking.
'undocumented people'...you mean people who are ILLEGAL...came here ILLEGALLY...and have NO consideration for the LAW

quit calling them 'undocumented'...they are ILLEGAL...and there is no way we should REWARD them with amnesty or looking the otherway for the ILLEGAL act they have committed and CONTINUE to commit.

it you want to come to this country...do it the correct way.. the legal way....

Old 03-04-2017, 06:57 AM

6,808 posts, read 6,916,850 times
Quote:
Why does Trump hate Hispanics so much? Is it because they won't let him put his name on any properties? There was a horrible crime in NYC years ago, and somehow, Trump was involved trying to get Mexican young men convicted of the crime. This was on an episode on PBS. (Frontline, I think was the program.) The young men were exonerated and I think he has held that hate in his heart all these years.

Now, VOICE. The only assistance that will happen with this outrageous act is assisting ICE to locate undocumented people.

Since Trump was selected, people with no regard for their fellow human beings, crawled out of hiding to show off what deplorable people they can be. What a tragedy. Heartbreaking.
Why isn't your heart breaking for victims of illegals who commit DUI, theft, murder and identity theft? Where is your regard for THOSE fellow human beings?

Trump's idea for such an office came from Maria Espinoza, director of the Remembrance Project.

Espinoza, who said she is not a victim of a crime by an immigrant, has been trying with her husband since 2012 to get offices and services dedicated to such crime victims. She wrote letters to every state governor and to four of the GOP candidates, including Trump. Only he responded, she said. She did not send a letter to Hillary Clinton.

What the group seeks sounds similar to what other crime victims have pressed for over the years: financial assistance with burial costs, medical and trauma services, compensation for lost wages and help navigating the criminal justice system, as well as legal assistance.

But Espinoza said the needs of victims she advocates for "cannot be handled the same" as those of other crime victims, because the perpetrators are illegally in the U.S. If they are here illegally they should be removed from the country" after serving their sentences.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:22 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,932,869 times
Quote:

I see you might have "group separation disorder". Such a disorder doesn't allow one to separate ILLEGAL from LEGAL when talking/thinking about groups... Is Trump saying or has he ever said "all Hispanics must go"?
I don't believe so, do you?

Old 03-04-2017, 07:37 AM

362 posts, read 211,712 times
OP is ....terrified?

https://www.constitutionparty.com/il...e-all-victims/

Old 03-04-2017, 07:47 AM

62,712 posts, read 28,915,839 times
Quote:

Where are you getting the notion that Trump hates Hispanics? He merely objects to those here illegally. I'm not familiar with the case you are talking about but what does the man's nationality have to do with it?

What's wrong with ICE locating and deporting illegal aliens? They are supposed to be according to our laws. No such thing as an undocumented people either.

There is no outrage about people being killed by guns? Where are you getting that? Why should we care about law breakers? What does being human have to do with that? Humans break laws and that's just a fact. Do they have any regard for their fellow human beings? What's a heartbreaking tragedy are those who don't give a damn about how those here illegally are negatively impacting our own citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies