Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2017, 10:30 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Name the reasons a man leaves his woman...... He isn't holding on when she becomes a nag, because she isn't the bread winner. Unless she in fact had already left him and had been cheating, gettin caught.

Women own 1/2 the world and all the p*y(the thing men crave over all other things in life)

You tell me, why men leave their women? If he is getting it, he will put up with the nagging and some beta's, even her cheating.
Dude, he didn't even want "it". We did not even share a bedroom. He literally did not want a woman, wife or child. Cheating was not a factor at all. He wanted to have toys and fun. Not have the responsibility of a family. He is still doing this today over a decade later.

Men are not as simplistic as what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 10:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you all feel better bashing this person now?? unless you walked their mile -- shut the H up- all make mistakes and those who think they do NOT, end up bitter lonely people

Choices... You have them and i have them. We all make good choices and god knows, we all make bad ones.
It gets evil, when you want to be the demon that forces me to pay for your bad choices.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:33 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It gets better! Why did it take so long to get that juicy info to the table? LOL So far, you have not got me convinced, by adding to the story so late.
We added a new chapter to the book. He never had to take care of that kid, and took you on anyway... while you were pregnant. You chose to run him off? That guy was a saint.

Who gets your dead husbands Social Security?
I keep repeating myself and you keep not getting it. I give up.

My ex husband is not dead. He still happily lives alone. Last I checked I was still the beneficiary on his will, and I reminded him to change it. I doubt he has.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:33 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you all feel better bashing this person now?? unless you walked their mile -- shut the H up- all make mistakes and those who think they do NOT, end up bitter lonely people
You don't get it. She made her decisions based on emotions not common sense. We had no consult in her decision but in liberal land are expected to take away from our own family and futures and pay for her decision. How is it right when people plan and work hard to provide their family a better life are expected to then take care of others who didn't? I get the sympathy thing but when I'm paying sky high Obamacare bills and get reemed over the coals with high taxes it kind of kicks that sympathy right out of you.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I roll all profit into the next house. I live in the northeast where houses are expensive. I do have about 40% equity in a house I just bought two years ago. I did lose some on the house I bought in 2008, but it is what it is. I did get to live in that one a while.

Proving my point every post of yours.

Being impoverished is a money management problem, even if bad choices are made that cost you more money than you make. Not a lack of opportunity problem.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Exactly. Which is why I had no control over his wanting to terminate any rights to the child not biologically his. I do not fault him for that.

For the record, my ex husband and i get along fine to this day. He just did not want to be a husband or parent. To any kids. He didn't figure that out until he was in those positions. He is still single today.
In other words let the tax payer subsidize you to help pay for his kid. Of course you and him are going to get along, you don't ask, he doesn't give. You're the fool, he's got it made.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
To be fair, subsidizing you and the child which wasn't his is not his problem. All he is obligated to do is provide support for his own child.

Would ya say,
The victim card played terribly!! LOL!

Old 03-03-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I keep repeating myself and you keep not getting it. I give up.

My ex husband is not dead. He still happily lives alone. Last I checked I was still the beneficiary on his will, and I reminded him to change it. I doubt he has.
Maybe he should will the money to the taxpayer.

Honest to God, I don't know what's wrong with people. You have a child to a man on his death bed, then have another child to another man knowing he has no interest in raising a family. You work, he plays. You made bad decisions, we the tax payer pay. This is lifestyle and life choices Liberals represent.

I need an emoticon (whatever you call them) where it's banging its head against the wall.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:38 AM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
House equity is exempt from asset limits. I owned $700k in houses and still qualified for some assistance. Equity does not tell the full financial picture. Having $2500 in mortgage payments on $30k wages plus rental income, shows a much different picture. I was balancing well, not rolling in dollars, while collecting assistance.
So owning the houses allows you to qualify for assistance because the money is tied up in an exempt asset. Good strategy but this kind of thing ticks off a lot of people.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Exactly. Which is why I had no control over his wanting to terminate any rights to the child not biologically his. I do not fault him for that.

For the record, my ex husband and i get along fine to this day. He just did not want to be a husband or parent. To any kids. He didn't figure that out until he was in those positions. He is still single today.

It gets better!!
Here is the funny part...

He had no rights in the first place to terminate.
Lets add another chapter to the novel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies