Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 03:06 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Hey the ex-POTUS had visits which were logged and probably recorded. The Current POTUS, his family and his staff lie about meeting's do not have minutes or recording's.

So guess what the POTUS has a Russian problem. He has never given out his tax returns, back ground and business history.

Just what are they hiding.
Trump will never tell you! Everything to point trump is cleared. The only ones thinks there is fire is the left trying to undermine the USA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 03:09 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Sergey Kislyak Visited Obama White House At Least 15 Times | The Daily Caller

So, it looks like President Obama was secretly conspiring with Russian government officials during his entire term.
Did he LIE under oath about those meetings? Or do the hypocrites only give a rat's ass about lying under oath when it's Bubba talking about sex?

Old 03-03-2017, 03:17 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Trump will never tell you! Everything to point trump is cleared. The only ones thinks there is fire is the left trying to undermine the USA!
You as well as I have no idea what is in the POTUS head or back ground concerning Russia.

It sure would be nice to know if the POTUS is compromised and a victim of political blackmail.

The only way will be to see his tax returns and learn more about his business with Russia.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:22 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:

So, it looks like President Obama was secretly conspiring with Russian government officials during his entire term.
What a useless article! What is the point? Even Sen. Sessions meeting with Russian officials in and of itself would not be an issue.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:29 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
It's amazing to me that Trump supporters do not have the intelligence to tell the difference between these scenarios.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:30 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
It's amazing to me that Trump supporters do know have the intelligence to tell the difference between these scenarios.
I agree on that one.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:31 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Even Sen. Sessions meeting with Russian officials in and of itself would not be an issue.
I agree. But that's not what the liberal conspiracy theorists are saying.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:31 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:

There is absolutely no law against meeting with Russians, I can go tomorrow and meet with one. Given one of Obama's duties is to, well, meet with other governments, I fail to see the issue.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:46 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
It's amazing to me that Trump supporters do not have the intelligence to tell the difference between these scenarios.
Nancy Pelosi directly lied about meeting the Russian ambassador.

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak - POLITICO

There's just nowhere for liberals to run on this one.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:54 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Do you read your own linked articles? Do you know the definition of "secretly"?

"...The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016..."

All Flynn, Kushner and Sessions had to do was make it as public as Obama. It's the secrecy and lying that is the problem.
Difference IS that back in 2009.. was AFTER he took office and was attempting some sort of re-boot to establish negotiation levels. But by 2013 .. Don't think many Senators met with Russians at all. Sure during multi-lateral attempts to come to Iran Nuclear Deal.. people like Carey and Obama did have discussions..Carey with Ambassador and Obama with Putin in the annuals meeting of G-8 and UN speakers that came to town ( NYC).. Yikes 22 over 8 years seems pretty modest indeed!!!

Compared with Trump's close circle including his family.. seems they connected much above that 22 number pre-running and during his running in primaries..onto pre-election--post-election and transition period and I'm betting post inauguration as well.

I shouldn't have to even point out too, that the Russian's escalation of Cyber Hacking escalted exponentially post Putin's attempt for re-election and HRC's comment about his rigging and offing his descanters!! Putin, much like Trump wanted REVENGE and set out to HACK and retrieve info into American Political places. I also noted that I never saw anything from HRC's server leaked thru Wikileaks.. but sure did find a treasure trove of others. State department apparently has 22,000 hack attempts daily! So Cyber-Warfare is a NEW animal!!

Sure the people want transparency.. BUT Trump is a walking Tweeting anti-thocy of transparency... Their answer is .. Everything is FAKE, Trumped up charges blah blah blah! NOPE.. Trump over 18 months plus never named sources.. only said things like.. I heard, someone told me and BELIEVE ME! That believe me is what I came to believe was HIS TELL of "I'M Lying" ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
lol...this thread is flopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Hey the ex-POTUS had visits which were logged and probably recorded. The Current POTUS, his family and his staff lie about meeting's do not have minutes or recording's.

So guess what the POTUS has a Russian problem. He has never given out his tax returns, back ground and business history.

Just what are they hiding.
It's not just what they that what's at issue.. It will likely be the "Cover-Ups" and deflections that will cause Trump's Gang to get them into trouble. ( It's not like it's the first time that's happened).

I'm betting, that Intel has a lot of tapes and readouts of those convo's. Nixon had his own tapes.. BUT post Cyber ability and reports from allies of similar information could very well come out. ALL accused DENY DENY DENY... BUT it's going to be pretty tough when it does come out!! Trump will rue the day he attacked Intel Community!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies