Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 02:17 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,276,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishIllini View Post
Funny how Clinton was criticized harshly for "lying" about emails but those same people now want to give Trump and Co. a free pass for lying about meeting with Russian Ambassadors/spies. Give me a break.
I would challenge you to prove a lie, because they started to play in places all of Session's questions and context shows he never lied. Even the intel community said all this was a nothing burger.

This is nothing more than a Democrat, Press, and left wing activist attempt to constantly make something out of nothing so they can hope to sideline the promises President Trump has been fulfilling.
Not working, desperation noted.
Democrat party dying on the vine. LONG overdue!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 02:18 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,902,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Partisan much?
How so? I could care less about the Democrats. They're not running the country.

I honestly don't care if someone talks to the Russians - that alone is not the issue.

Or do you really think that what this is all about?

The issue is lying about it (under oath) and not being forthcoming.

Old 03-03-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Well, I guess we can do another fake,rigged investigation like they did with Hillary thereby clearing them..... Would that make y'all feel better?
No, what we need to see is prosecution of the fake news leakers as sources for fake news reporters from what is supposed to be secure areas. FELONIES all over the place.

22,974 posts, read 26,987,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Not true, and you are out of your mind if you think he was lying under oath.

They have in some places been playing the questions Sessions was asked and in no way do they match up with the questions the fake news reports claim he was answering. Sessions never said he never met with Russians as a Senator, they all meet with people. This is the left wing desperation that is going to help Democrats see an even bigger loss in 2018.
Meh, who cares about the TRUTH anymore? The truth is whatever the MSM and freaked out left says it is, just ask Pelosi,Frankin and Schumer...

52,433 posts, read 26,590,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post

And it's clear enough that he didn't lie if one listens to question asked vs answer.

4,279 posts, read 1,901,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishIllini View Post
Funny how Clinton was criticized harshly for "lying" about emails but those same people now want to give Trump and Co. a free pass for lying about meeting with Russian Ambassadors/spies. Give me a break.
Clinton broke the law, we specifically can point to the EXACT DAMN LAW and the FBI DIRECTOR said she did VIOLATE THE LAW, but then gave some stupid excuse as why she shouldn't be charged which did not excuse her violation!!!

PLEASE PUSH THIS WITH ME!!!!

Please argue this so I can quote you the EXACT law, Comey's testimony confirming such and show your ignorance.

PLEASE????

So quote us the EXACT LAW that Sessions broke?

What is that?

Back!!! Back!!! Back in your hole!!!

Old 03-03-2017, 02:21 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,987,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
No, what we need to see is prosecution of the fake news leakers as sources for fake news reporters from what is supposed to be secure areas. FELONIES all over the place.
Personally I'd like to see a few sedition warrants start being executed. Let the courts and a jury figure it all out...

Old 03-03-2017, 02:22 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,591,931 times
Not drip drip, more like dupe dupe as in duplicate. And it's also a dud.

Russian ambassador visited the White House at least 22 times during Obama's Presidency

Old 03-03-2017, 02:22 PM

24,446 posts, read 17,187,452 times
Sessions was asked by Congress if he spoke with the Russian Ambassador during the campaign which he replied no.
They never asked him if he met with the Russian Ambassador when he was a Senator which no doubt he would have said yes to because it is common practice to meet with politicians from other countries.

The difference in the meetings and questions that Congress proposed have been muddled together in typical Democrat fashion, when they are trying to make their point and that is what they are trying to hang him with.

It is all "trumped" up accusations that have been kept alive by the Liberal media in their feigned shock.

Old 03-03-2017, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
How so? I could care less about the Democrats. They're not running the country.

I honestly don't care if someone talks to the Russians - that alone is not the issue.

Or do you really think that what this is all about?

Not true and fake news again. All the actual footage of the questions and answers show Sessions never lied at all. There is a little thing called context that matters.

Keep in mind Sessions was not with the campaign until January 2017. What could he have done wrong in any case working at his job as Senator?

Anyway, you don't want to hear it, but the context of what was asked and answered is different that what is being reported in fake news by the press and Democrats.
GO LISTEN!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies