Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 11:41 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times

Advertisements

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing [by the Trump campaign], the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

--New York Times, Jan 19, 2017

Old 03-05-2017, 11:42 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The liberal trolls having a hard day.

Now they don't believe the NYT...but then do...don't mention Hillbag's uranium deal, and lack of FISA action v her.

Then use year-old MSNBC talk points of Trump/Russia, then demand "evidence" where otherwise they deem folks guilty without a shred of evidence. Tough tough day.
Not the liberals having a tough day. In fact, I think they are just sitting back loving this. Trump has had the rockiest start ever as a president...Sessions recused himself, Flynn was fired. Trump goes on twitter rampages every day. Get the popcorn out for what happens next.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:48 PM

CNN is doing anything, and everything they can to squash this story. They keep looking to their guests for "reassurance" lol!! I think they will be meeting late into the night to strategize the new narrative going forward. It's both pathetic and hilarious...

Old 03-05-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Not the liberals having a tough day. In fact, I think they are just sitting back loving this. Trump has had the rockiest start ever as a president...Sessions recused himself, Flynn was fired. Trump goes on twitter rampages every day. Get the popcorn out for what happens next.
True. Liberals love it. They are so happy Trump won and they have 0 power in congress. It's awesome for them.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:55 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
True. Liberals love it. They are so happy Trump won and they have 0 power in congress. It's awesome for them.
I don't care about congress, I care about what Trump is doing to our country and our allies around the world. And you know everything turns around. For all you know, republicans in congress will be voted out in the next election just like democrats were voted out with Clinton.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:57 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Here is Hillary Clinton’s tweet from October 31st… Computer scientists?… Connect the dots, folks.

This was a well coordinated attack on a Presidential candidate. AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton just before the first FISA request.

After they were successful with the second FISA request in October, it appears Bill Clinton passed on the information to his wife to help her win the election. This scandal is about to blow wide open; it’s not going away any time soon. Stay tuned…
Folks I'd like to see brought back into the spotlight...

James Clapper
Loretta Lynch
B. Hussein Obama
Hillary Rodham Clinton
William Clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Where's the proof Obama wiretapped him? I didn't see any, did you?
I haven't seen any yet, but later today I believe we'll see President Trump fire off an executive order or five.

Quote:
June 2016, Obama Administration makes a wiretapping request for the phones at Trump Tower to a Bush appointed FISA court and the request is turned down because it was too broad.

October, 2016: Second FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the Obama appointed Judge at a FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found - but the wiretaps continue.

The continued wiretaps after nothing found is big trouble for the Obama administration..

donald-trump-computer-server-russia-alfa-bank/
Did the first FISA order occur when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch in Arizona, or was this the second one?

The Democrats want to sit here and scream.... WHERE'S THE PROOF? WHERE'S THE PROOF?... While in the same bad breath, shout the claim, Trump colluded with Russia to win the election!

What idiots.

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-06-2017 at 12:05 AM..

Old 03-06-2017, 12:23 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Maybe Trump should leave Mar a Lardo and do some work at the white house and hire some staff? This has to be the most incompetent president and incoming admin aver. Stop playing golf and eating crab cakes and get to work......... He is too lazy to hire his own Republican staffers so he has Obama's. Well. Who's fault is that? Get your own yes men Chump. In the mean time I take great pleasure in watching the greatest reality show on earth.. Thanks Obama.... Ohhh. And BTW. We are all being tapped. Get over it.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:40 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Given the many, many, many scandals and overreaches of the Obama regime, can anyone really say they are surprised?

I hope he ends up behind bars where he belongs.
It takes strong koolaid to believe that Trump lie.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:47 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
You tea party Patriots really believe anything Trump tells you huh? I always wondered who those sucker tourists are wandering around in NY with empty wallets . Now I know. That city slicker could sell you the Queensboro bridge . Thanks Obama

Old 03-06-2017, 12:49 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Most of what you say may be true except this, which no longer applies:

"the idea that anything that happens while someone is President is ultimately his responsibility."

since Trump said this about the raid in Yemen, which he ultimately approved.

"In an interview with Fox News that aired Tuesday morning, Trump said the mission 'was started before I got here.' He noted that the operation was something his generals 'were looking at for a long time doing.'
'This was something that was, you know, just — they wanted to do,' Trump said. 'And they came to see me and they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. And they lost Ryan,' Trump continued."

JFK took responsibility for the Bay of Pigs, Carter took responsibility for the botched rescue mission in Iran, Reagan took responsibility for the Marine barracks bombing in Lebanon and Obama took responsibility for Benghazi (“I’m the president. And I’m always responsible" he said, for those who don't believe it).

But now, the buck no longer stops with the president according to Trump. With Trump, I think Duke Forrest (M*A*S*H) summed up the the new policy when he described Frank Burns:

(said in a southern drawl) "Dammit, Henry, Frank Burns is a menace! Every time a patient croaks on him he says it's "God's will" or somebody else's fault."
This is supposed to negate anything else though? No, it's still true and people do blame him as we've seen. It appears that there was wiretapping going on and nobody is denying it, everyone is just saying Obama didn't order it, not that he didn't know about it. And the issue isn't even Obama, it's that wiretapping was done and "leaks" to media have been the result. How is anyone supposed to live with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies