Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2017, 07:32 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That's weird, I just googled that and came up with NOTHING, maybe you would be so kind as to share your source?
My source was the words that came out of HIS mouth verbatim just this morning during an interview. How's that?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:33 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Too late the NY Times already let the cat out of the bag before Trump was inaugurated.
I'm sure that makes sense to you, but how about sharing what you are trying to say with the rest of us?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
My source was the words that came out of HIS mouth verbatim just this morning during an interview. How's that?
How's that? Bizarre unless you are claiming you are his BFF and he only told this to you.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
So he found out he was wiretapped through a "leak" but he can't do anything about it because he can't trust the people HE appointed? Dude, that's really scary..to think we have a president who appointed cabinet secretaries but now he doesn't trust them so e has to tweet this crap out to the public like an S-O-S signal from the Titanic at 6AM?
I don't know how you extrapolated all this ^^^ B.S. out of what I wrote..... Good job?? Those agencies you mention are filled with Obama holdovers and people who just don't like him and given what's been happening are apparently still loyal to the past administration so, how does one trust those holdovers to do what's right?
Maybe put millions of eyes on the situation?

I guess his appointees could terminate everyone below them who's even suspected of being an Obama loyalist or a never-Trumper but could you imagine the outcry if that happened?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
How's that? Bizarre unless you are claiming you are his BFF and he only told this to you.
Try watching the news some time and having that wonderful new technology called a DVR that allows you to pause and rewind...
Any more silly arguments you want to put forth?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:47 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Donald Trump, making some of the biggest accusations of any sitting president in history, got his "news" from Breirbart. How embarrassing this is for the US.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:48 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Trump has to get those Obama rats out of the administration. Drain the swamp. They have to go!! Trump still cleaning house.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
]I found a source for the 40 secret service agent issue, that's old news dude, from Sept 2015 and it's quite different from the way Chaffetz is (according to to you) trying to portray this:

"Chaffetz, R-Utah — who has aggressively pursued allegations of Secret Service misconduct as chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform — called the unauthorized retrieval of his unsuccessful application to join the Secret Service in 2003 “a tactic designed to intimidate and embarrass me.”When these allegations first surfaced in April, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson referred them to the inspector general and apologized to Chaffetz. The report published Wednesday details the improper behavior and harshly criticizes the Secret Service for violating the Privacy Act of 1974.

On Wednesday, the Secret Service issued a statement apologizing to Chaffetz for “this wholly avoidable and embarrassing misconduct” and promising that those responsible would be held accountable.

The inspector general’s report found that more than 40 Secret Service employees accessed Chaffetz’s 2003 job application a total of more than 60 times, even though they had “no official need to query Chairman Chaffetz’ name.”[/i] Secret Service broke privacy law to embarrass critic Rep. Chaffetz: IG report | MSNBC

So in other words a bunch of snoopy secret service agents looked at his old job application and according to you, he is now claiming Obama did it?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
It takes strong Koolaid to believe that the substance of the sudden allegations concerning Russia weren't known during the election period. I suspect that the Democrats expected to win and unearthed them after the loss only to stir the pot.
Right...and did Democrats trick Flynn into meeting with and discussing sanctions with Russians?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:54 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Donald Trump, making some of the biggest accusations of any sitting president in history, got his "news" from Breirbart. How embarrassing this is for the US.

Levin is a Constitutional scholar, the chief of staff for the Attorney General in the Reagan administration , not some average guy off the street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies