Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2017, 06:44 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What makes you think he had no "back-up?"

Obama has been a "subversive" his entire life. He has a history of wanting to overthrow the U.S. government. As a "radical," Obama has no scruples when it comes to achieving political goals. He doesn't care if something is illegal, if he believes he can get away with it.

Obama used his power to illegally gain access to Trumps campaign.
Wow, after the first sentence you actually made no sense what so ever. Relax............

Old 03-10-2017, 06:45 PM

42,845 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:

Obama has been a "subversive" his entire life. He has a history of wanting to overthrow the U.S. government. As a "radical," Obama has no scruples when it comes to achieving political goals. He doesn't care if something is illegal, if he believes he can get away with it.

you are really going there, aren't you?

Old 03-10-2017, 07:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:

Trump has no back-up and neither do you on the bolded part.

Old 03-10-2017, 09:43 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,022,991 times
Quote:

Obama team did warn about Flynn. They did a good job identifying Flynn who has other interests with lobbying for Turkey while in office.

Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Trump has no back-up and neither do you on the bolded part.
Trump's backup comes from the GOP and others in West Wing who are willing to bend over backwards and enable Trump in his lies and abuse of executive power...

The press conference today was perfectly awful example of how Spicer has enabled Trump's lies from the moment he stepped behind the podium...
Saying that Trump agreed that past employment numbers were false and today's were true and then LAUGHING just proves he knows he is working for a pathalogical liar...
And the fact that plenty of people in the press corps laughed along with him just made them complicite in the big lie being told the American people...

Trumpsters won't believe the truth about Trump's scam on those who voted for him--and the rest of us...
He won't take responsibility for the destruction of the ACA and a terrible plan GOP is trying to foist on Americans...
His ties to Russia and other unscrupulous people within in Cabinet are going to come out...
Flynn's ties to Turkey during the campaign and transition--when he advocated for the expulsion of the Turkish clergyman Erdogan wants to try and kill was particularly egregious since Flynn could have made sure that man was repatriated to Turkey if he had not been forced to resign...

We now have evidence w/the letter from Rep Cummings to Pence this fall about Flynn's ties to Turkey and then Pence coming on Fox News and lying about knowing anything about Flynn's lobbyist efforts today that Pence is just as good a liar as Trump is....and likely he did know about Flynn's telephone conversations w/Russian ambassador about sanctions...he just lied about NOT knowing so Trump could use Flynn lying to Pence as a way to force him out...when it was the Turkish connection being revealed they were much more afraid of...

We have Tillerson admitting he didn't even know the Mexican foreign minister was in town and meeting with Kushner and two other West Wing officials....THAT just demeans the State Dept's role in foreign policy...
And it happened within the Trump people...
They are gutting this government from the inside and destroying the Dept of State, the EPA, and other agencies....

Old 03-10-2017, 11:20 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Libs know its true and every knows what kind of machine HRC had and How Obama used the US government on political enemies.
I thought that in the United States of America everybody was innocent until proven guilty , in what court of law was the President of United States proven guilty of these crimes?!?!?!?!?

Old 03-11-2017, 05:44 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,089,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I thought that in the United States of America everybody was innocent until proven guilty , in what court of law was the President of United States proven guilty of these crimes?!?!?!?!?
That was the old United States before 9/11. Now every citizen is presumed guilty and under surveillance by the NSA without probable cause. This completely goes against the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution but Congress is inpotent to stop it because of the scam known as the war on terror.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:51 AM

11,776 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Oh please - enough drama about Trump - Obama how many times told us that he never knew about it and that he found out about it just like us - Pelosi - we don't know what's in it until we pass it. There are a lot of buffoons in politics on both sides but to think Trump and his crew are worse than what we had for 8 years - you're delusion!

Jobs are coming back - and these are the real numbers - not the numbers cooked up by Obama and his group. The stock market is stronger than ever and no it wasn't because of Obama - it's because businessmen finally had confidence that someone who knew finances was actually going to do something to help.

It's sad because I 've always tried to turn the other cheek - put myself in the other person's shoes - tried to understand positions that were different than my own beliefs - but after being on these boards the last few years - I've lost a lot of that compassion and acceptance. In fact I 've become alienated to many of these people, groups, protests ect because they aren't acting for anyone's benefit but their own. The anti-Trump posters are going to hate him no matter who he is or what he does - just because it wasn't a Democrat who won the WH.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:23 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 14 hours ago)

27,162 posts, read 13,449,232 times
Colin Powell’s former Chief of Staff Col. Lawrence Wilkerson (ret.), said that Britain’s MI6 secret spy agency or their GCHQ bugging center may have been responsible for wiretapping Donald Trump. To the question, "What do you make of Trump’s allegations?" Col. Wilkerson answered
"Well, I’m certainly not one, Paul, to defend HMS Trump and that whole entourage of people, but I will paint you a hypothetical here. There are a number of events that have occurred in the last 96 hours or so that lead me to believe that maybe even the Democratic party—whatever element of it—approached John Brennan at the CIA, maybe even the former president of the United States. And John Brennan, not wanting his fingerprints to be on anything, went to his colleague in London GCHQ, MI6, and essentially said, ‘Give me anything you’ve got.’ And he got something and he turned it over to the DNC or to someone like that. And what he got was GHCQ MI6’s tapes of conversations of the Trump administration, perhaps even the President himself. It’s really kind of strange, at least to me, they let the head of that organization [GCHQ] go, fired him about the same time this was brewing up. So I’m not one to defend Trump, but in this case he might be right. It’s just that it wasn’t the FBI. Comey’s right, he wasn’t wire-tapping anybody, it was John Brennan, at the CIA."

GCHQ director Robert Hannigan resigns - BBC News

GCHQ director Robert Hannigan to stand down as spy chief | The Independent

MINA Breaking News - Ex CIA Officer: Head of British Intel Quitting, had to do with Flynn

UK intelligence gave US key tipoff about Russian hacking, report says - Guardian

Obama’s wiretaps on Trump Tower conducted by International Intelligence, in an effort to circumvent U.S. surveillance law, courts | SHARE

Trump’s wiretap paranoia and the reality of modern surveillance - Guardian

So the Head of Britain's GCHQ which is the British equivalent of the NSA has suddenly and unexpectedly resigned aged 51 after only two years in the job, and his resignation occurrs at the same time as the Trump allegations become public.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-11-2017 at 06:59 AM..

Old 03-11-2017, 06:55 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I find it terrifying that people can be so willfully ignorant and worship a man who has proven to be one of the most despicable human beings on the planet. It's really made me lose all faith in the human species.
You mean the LAST 8 years didn't do it? Man, you have thick skin...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies