Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 05:40 AM

58,431 posts, read 26,762,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The JFK thing is irrelevant. That was a different time, and if someone had reported it, they would be blackballed. It was a man's world. The politicians were men, the media were men. The women didn't count for much, and if they had said or verified anything, they'd be dismissed as whores anyway.
"The JFK thing is irrelevant. That was a different time,"

"they'd be dismissed as whores anyway."

Do you mean like Hillary calling all the women who accused Bill of his attacks as "Bimbo's"?

I guess you thank that was "irrelevant" too and it "was a different time"

Ah always with the sexist attack from a woman.

SORRY, it IS relevant because nothing has changed and it shows how the media has been "reporting" the news for a LOOOONG time.

NOTING has changed with them.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:23 AM

6,610 posts, read 3,633,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I'd be surprised if his communications were not "subject to scrutiny" by several interested parties.

As Trump owes a boatload of money to Bayrock Group and Deutsche Bank, I imagine they are keeping a close eye on him.
Yep. Geez, can you imagine being him?? What goes on in his head all day, the time spent looking for slights against him and retaliating, knowing he is incapable and a fraud, only doing and saying what others prepare for him. Of course, since he has done this since he was five, the habits are ingrained, having been allowed to continue doing so. His entire life has been about self-absorbtion, greed, cheating others, feeling entitled, taking whatever he wants, lying upon lie after lie - (when he possesses weakness, a characteristic he despises in others). Being dishonest and deceitful is all he knows, not having repercussions, having always bought his way out, still having countless lawsuits. Whew. He has apparently fooled some by his act, but it won't last. If he is the idea of a good person to some, they must have no clue of what is good or bad.

He will be going to a bad place.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTimeSEALover View Post
His habit is just to throw accusations as fast as he can. Seldom any followup. This is like the practice of distracting wolves with pieces of meat as you run away. And the media has to chew EVERY piece of meat as if the desire was to accommodate them rather than slow them down.
Well sure, because when he feels they are onto him, he needs to divert and deflect. He has done that since being in the WH and is SO defensive and retaliatory.

One thing, remember how much he kept harping the "election being rigged against him" beforehand? That way, it appeared that he beat the odds and would not be suspect, when all along, he knew what was going on behind the scenes to assist him, but diverted the focus elsewhere. He was reportedly very tense during the election results that night while family was celebrating, likely riveted at seeing "their plan" develop.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Your current President, just accused the previous President of a pretty serious claim.

No, wait.. he didn't just accuse him - he tweeted it out - with ZERO evidence, other than a right wing nut job article. And you're worried about the "liberals"want to see proof?
I think you need to reassess what might be the concerning part, about this whole thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I am not a liberal so I don't know what they believe. All I know is Trump lied about a wire tap and then lied again saying that is not what he meant. On top of it none of you Trump supporters will provide proof of this so called wire tap but still bring up the Trump/Russia connection. Interesting.
He has no impulse control and a juvenile mentality.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Come on now.

Kellyanne told us "not to pay attention to Trump's words and instead look into his heart".
He HAS ONE??

Old 03-14-2017, 07:48 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,620,831 times
Justice Dept has requested more time to gather evidence that the House has requested.

Evidently, there IS evidence to gather.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:51 AM

51,577 posts, read 25,492,182 times
Even those who have not been particularly engaged in politics one way or the other are waking up around Trump's Obama-wiretapped-me accusation and realizing he is either shameless lying or completely nuts.

It's one thing to carry on about imaginary Mexican rapists and Muslim terrorists arriving on every flight. But accusing the mild-mannered Obama of wiretapping his condo is absurd.

It's a nutball conspiracy theory that even his own spokespeople are unable to support. "If it happened," was how Trump's Deputy Press Secretary Sanders described it. Spicer wandered off into ominous talk about the Deep State, and Kellyanne Conway, bless her soul, yammered away about microwaves being used as cameras.

Even the Keebler Elf that Trump has heading up the DOJ couldn't produce a shred of evidence by yesterday's deadline. Sessions has asked for an extension.

I want to see that microwave that turns into camera. I understand there are also pens that double as tape recorders.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:54 AM

51,577 posts, read 25,492,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Justice Dept has requested more time to gather evidence that the House has requested.

Evidently, there IS evidence to gather.
So where is this evidence?

Evidently, team Trump is stalling.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:55 AM

87,990 posts, read 83,805,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"The JFK thing is irrelevant. That was a different time,"

"they'd be dismissed as whores anyway."

Do you mean like Hillary calling all the women who accused Bill of his attacks as "Bimbo's"?

I guess you thank that was "irrelevant" too and it "was a different time"

Ah always with the sexist attack from a woman.

SORRY, it IS relevant because nothing has changed and it shows how the media has been "reporting" the news for a LOOOONG time.

NOTING has changed with them.
When was Hillary part of the media? And what does Hillary have to do with JFK, which is what I was addressing?

Yes, much has changed with the media. Some for the better, some for the worse.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:57 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,148,227 times
Maybe the Russians were surveilling Trump, and the FBI/CIA were surveilling the Russians. They have microwaves in Russia, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies