Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2017, 09:48 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Howwever, Trump does seem to be sticking with the lie he picked up from Breitbart about the Obama wiretapping his condo.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:21 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Napolitano was a judicial analyst, not a reporter. As such, he pulled information from his sources to form a scenario which he should have presented as a scenario and not as fact. I don't think it was his intention to mislead. "It could have happened this way" is a whole lot different than "this is how it happened".

Unfortunately, he misspoke and it came back to bite him. That doesn't eliminate the possibility that a number of people are scrambling to cover their backsides for reasons that we don't know.
Napolitano is a weirdo conspiracy nut Andrew Napolitano - RationalWiki

Old 03-21-2017, 10:32 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Donald J. Trump has been exposed as a delusional pathological liar with his seemingly baseless accusation that former President Obama spied on him. Unless he declassifies top secret and unconstitutional domestic surveillance programs most people around the world are just going to view him as a crazy conspiracy theorist. The ball is in his court. What's he gonna do?
Tweet!

Old 03-21-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I must have missed that, what reporter has been removed from the air?
Napolitano. Fox pulls Napolitano from air after Trump report | The Kansas City Star

Old 03-21-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Yes, he should have presented it as a hypothetical.

However, he didn't. He said Fox had three sources that confirmed this. This was news to Fox.

While you may have faith in Napolitano's pure intentions and are eager to forgive him for having "misspoken," the fact is he peddled yet another of his half-baked conspiracy theories as gospel truth.

Trump tweeted it out and is now blaming Fox News for lying to him.

"Don't blame me. I just repeated lies from Fox News," hardly seems like a worthwhile POTUS mantra, now does it?
This may be the most abjectly pathetic statement EVER.

The man has one of the most capable and sophisticated intelligence agencies on the face of the earth at his fingertips.

I truly don't think he grasps the fact that he's president. But then, it was a lot more fun being a candidate...

Old 03-21-2017, 11:53 AM

FBI Director Comey wouldn't be where he is if he couldn't play political poker.

He proved that yesterday during hours of steely testimony in which he stated the FBI had seen no evidence that Obama had wiretapped Trump.

NSA Admiral Rogers, his loyal Sancho Panza, testified that there was not a shred of evidence that the Brits did it either.

Furthermore, there's been an investigation going on into this Russian business since last July. Would not comment on whether any current Trump employees are subjects of the investigation.

Comey says they are going to keep looking until they figure it out because the answers matter.

I agree.

Old 03-21-2017, 01:01 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Who are "you guys" that I suddenly belong to? You don't know me, have NO idea what I've thought in the past about this so don't group me in with any "guys"...
That's the new way of conversing. "You Libs" or "The Left" and "You Cons", etc. The assumptions are ridiculous, as if there are just two set ways of looking at anything and you're in one camp or the other.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:49 PM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Fox has pulled the reporter off the air, every official has debunked the story. There is nothing more that can be done to show the wiretap story was nonsense. Here's your chance Trump Clan. Prove to us that you are in fact capable of admitting your boy was wrong.
It's been over 8 hours since I issued this challenge. The Cult could not go 8 minutes without a post as long as Hillary was the topic. But in 8 hours not one of you had the stones to step up and admit your boy was wrong here.

Absolutely pathetic.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
It's been over 8 hours since I issued this challenge. The Cult could not go 8 minutes without a post as long as Hillary was the topic. But in 8 hours not one of you had the stones to step up and admit your boy was wrong here.

Absolutely pathetic.

On other threads, they are posting about how Trump knew all along he was being watched and everyone knows Obama was behind it.

I'm not kidding.

Old 03-21-2017, 03:24 PM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
On other threads, they are posting about how Trump knew all along he was being watched and everyone knows Obama was behind it.

I'm not kidding.

Every day we have the right and the left and we don't agree. That's fine. But we are in a new world now, they have seriously lost their minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies