Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 09:22 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,886,284 times

Advertisements

FIVE repetitive tweets in rapid succession alleging high crimes and misdemeanors against his predecessor.

Then another angry tweet, blasting a TV actor.

If my 70 year old Dad was doing this, we'd take him to a doctor to see if he needed medical treatment.

Why do some Americans think tRump's actions are not an indication of mental illness?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 09:24 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,180,034 times
What's mentally ill is constantly talking about rumps.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
I have to say this about the fake president...

He's definitely an entertainer.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:42 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
King Cheetos cult members LOVE it when he drunk tweets. He is jealous of President Obama that he can't keep Obama's name out of his mouth.

Wormtongue Bannon whispers in his ears and Trump regurgitates that crap.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:47 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,215,255 times
This is worse than mentally ill or demented. It is dangerous. North Korea, Iran, ISIS is out there monitoring this crap and observing that Trump is going off the rails.

It is making us look extremely stupid, weak and vulnerable to have a 'leader' this crazy. They are looking at us the same way we look at North Korea--like how can people deal with having a leader as unhinged as Kim Jung un? Or the way we looked at Italy when Berlusconi was going off the rails.

He's unstable and mentally unbalanced. I certainly hope Pence and Ryan step in soon and get rid of him before he does something even dumber than what he is doing now. They are legally able to declare him unfit for office.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:57 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,872,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
FIVE repetitive tweets in rapid succession alleging high crimes and misdemeanors against his predecessor.

Then another angry tweet, blasting a TV actor.

If my 70 year old Dad was doing this, we'd take him to a doctor to see if he needed medical treatment.

Why do some Americans think tRump's actions are not an indication of mental illness?

The Point is Liberals are not use to a President feeding your bs directly at the left. If rolls were reversed the air waves would be filled with this story. As it turns out the dots are coming together and Obama and HRC had real concerns that Trump was to strong and could win.
The end result ,President Trump!

The Left reaction is not you fell sorry for the tactics used by Obama and HRC, more you guys got caught red handed!

Old 03-04-2017, 09:58 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,851,991 times
The man has no gravitas, and little judgement. He has an extremely short attention span, is extremely defensive and unwilling to accept constructive criticism, is largely unread in matters of world and American history and government, and appears to lack any kind of intellectual curiosity.

Another person in his position, equally unschooled in the requirements of the Presidency, might exhibit some humility, seek assistance from those with more expertise and experience, begin an intensive course in self-education in the areas he or she lacks knowledge, and be quite circumspect until better prepared. This person would not make any major moves or changes or do anything that would be perceived as weakness by other countries, particularly those who are not our allies. Instead, those countries which ARE our allies would be approached and friendship based on our mutual interests would be confirmed. Similarly, such a person would speak reassuringly to the American people, stating that their best interests were paramount and stressing the need for unity.

I see none of this controlled, self-aware behavior in Donald Trump. Instead, it's all about him. I do not think he is declining mentally - I think he's who he has always been, but that he is very angry at the lack of love and is lashing out to deflect negative attention.

Too bad for him that his lashing out is going to have the opposite effect from what he intended. I doubt if he even thought through it long enough to consider what effects were likely to result.

It's said that Julie Nixon Eisenhower was a strong stabilizing influence on her father during his waning days in the White House. I hope Ivanka Trump is studying Julie's example.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Will you be making one anytime soon?

I don't have a case to make. I just gather evidence. I'm the judge here, listening to who can out troll the other.

68,300 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Point is Liberals are not use to a President feeding your bs directly at the left. If rolls were reversed the air waves would be filled with this story. As it turns out the dots are coming together and Obama and HRC had real concerns that Trump was to strong and could win.
The end result ,President Trump!

The Left reaction is not you fell sorry for the tactics used by Obama and HRC, more you guys got caught red handed!

If rolls were reversed I'd have a nice onion roll with Irish butter.

17,389 posts, read 11,938,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCity80 View Post
If there's no evidence for Trump's latest assertion, it's time to take a serious look at impeachment. Accusing a former president of wiretapping you is a serious charge. If his only source for this is a Breitbart article that was based on some kooky right wing conspiracy theorist blather, it's time for the adults in the room to cut their losses and quit throwing good money after bad. Bounce this fool before he does anything else stupid.
I see a new drinking game. Every time a deranged liberal says "impeachment" - DRINK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies