Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 06:58 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Further Proof That The Angry 'Republicans' At Town Hall Meetings Are Actually Democrats

"Sadly, many people were turned away from this event, because it reached its capacity. Translation: Liberals posing as conservatives hogged all the seats. But who cares, right? Screw the poor people of Breaux Bridge."

Sore losers trying to disrupt people from getting help.
Just following Obama's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFAFhkfXykstyle:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 07:02 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Further Proof That The Angry 'Republicans' At Town Hall Meetings Are Actually Democrats

"Sadly, many people were turned away from this event, because it reached its capacity. Translation: Liberals posing as conservatives hogged all the seats. But who cares, right? Screw the poor people of Breaux Bridge."

Sore losers trying to disrupt people from getting help.
The DNC screwed themselves and had fake nominees. They hired thugs to disrupt the Trump campaign and they continue their efforts today in town hall meetings.

They burn their colleges (US Berkley) and they assault as many people as they can.

The only venue to them is to be posers!

Old 03-07-2017, 07:08 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
I went to my townhall meeting this month. Everyone should attend. Voice your opinion.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:12 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The DNC screwed themselves and had fake nominees. They hired thugs to disrupt the Trump campaign and they continue their efforts today in town hall meetings.

They burn their colleges (US Berkley) and they assault as many people as they can.

The only venue to them is to be posers!
Great summary and observations.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:52 PM

22,451 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I wasn't there to verify their addresses, and neither was anyone claiming that the current dissenters are out of towners.

I have to go out of town to see my rep since he isn't coming to my town, in fact I have to drive 3 hours to go see him. Should I be banned from town hall meetings since I am not from the town where he is choosing to speak? My son in had to drive 2 hours to see his rep at a town hall, because his rep was only doing 2 town halls and none in his town. Yes, sometimes people have to drive to see their rep because reps don't have meetings in every town.
By "out of towners" he means people who don't live in the district

No one is talking about people who live in the congressional district and have to drive a good distance to their rep's townhall meeting.

My current rep and her predecessor held townhall meetings via conference calls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies