Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 02:59 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,316,834 times

Advertisements

Why are these antifa protesters so afraid to show their face and always wear hoodie and bandannas and always attack en masse. Cowards.

There needs to be the type of anti-masking laws that stopped the klan from hiding behind masks, if I am a cop and see some anarchist in a hoodie and bandanna, you know he is about to loot or vandalize or commit a crime of some sort
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 03:00 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,214,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We have a media that is agitating. I've listened to them and it's practically making a call to do this. Maybe a good start would to stop watching them. When they lose viewers they may tone it down a bit. It's a freak show full of hate and destruction and it has to stop. Then there are politicians and Hollywood elitist calling for resistance.
I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said...

Old 03-05-2017, 03:03 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,632,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
You live in a weird world. If there are riots and such, those people are all "leftists" so... they're still around. And if you step outside your bubble, you'd know that there are plenty of mainstream liberals disappointed in the current Democratic party and behavior of their peers.
A call for genocidal mass murder is just the beginning of how leftists really feel, now that they've lost the White House, the Senate, the House and the US Supreme Court. They are rioting, destroying property and attacking people. To them, this is called "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" because they are all mentally deranged lunatics, of course.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
A call for genocidal mass murder is just the beginning of how leftists really feel, now that they've lost the White House, the Senate, the House and the US Supreme Court. They are rioting, destroying property and attacking people. To them, this is called "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" because they are all mentally deranged lunatics, of course.
Who's calling for genocide? I'm technically a 'leftist' and I support no genocide.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:16 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,255,086 times
Quote:
...there are plenty of mainstream liberals disappointed in the current Democratic party and behavior of their peers...
I believe this is very true.

But I also observe there are those on the left / Democrats / liberals who, though they don't participate in things like this themselves, feel compelled to fabricate rationalizations, defenses, and apologies for these actions.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:48 PM

35,487 posts, read 20,841,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Why are these antifa protesters so afraid to show their face and always wear hoodie and bandannas and always attack en masse. Cowards.

There needs to be the type of anti-masking laws that stopped the klan from hiding behind masks, if I am a cop and see some anarchist in a hoodie and bandanna, you know he is about to loot or vandalize or commit a crime of some sort
Because they are trumpetes agitators... The k k k is not left... Come on you live in Florida!!! I know, I live here too.

Old 03-05-2017, 04:22 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,632,392 times
Quote:
I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said...
Wow

Quote:
You live in a weird world. If there are riots and such, those people are all "leftists" so... they're still around. And if you step outside your bubble, you'd know that there are plenty of mainstream liberals disappointed in the current Democratic party and behavior of their peers.
Your a liberal, these people are a member of your group. Liberals, Progressives left leaning moderates are part of the Democratic party and since these extremist are the loudest, to some people, they represent you. Like it or not. That's why more moderate Democratic voices must speak up.

They didn't listen to us before and obviously they aren't going to now, they're too busy melting down, so you, since you claim to be more moderate and others like you have to do something. Also note the liberal media is agitating the extremist.

Last edited by petch751; 03-05-2017 at 04:34 PM..

Old 03-05-2017, 04:27 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,996,828 times
Some senior citizens were pepper sprayed by Antifa scum. Imagine if this were a peaceful Obama or Clinton rally and "alt right" attacked- 24/7 headlines. The left and the msm are gonna get what theyre asking for some day. Haven't seen an msm article about the violence yet

Old 03-05-2017, 04:29 PM

22,619 posts, read 24,456,098 times
The Right needs very badly to bring young guys, who want and know how to fight with fists and weapons, to these rallies.........only for self-defense, of course!!!

Old 03-05-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Your a liberal, these people are a member of your group. Liberals, Progressives left leaning moderates are part of the Democratic party and since these extremist are the loudest, to some people, they represent you. Like it or not. That's why more moderate Democratic voices must speak up.

They didn't listen to us before and obviously they aren't going to now, they're too busy melting down, so you, since you claim to be more moderate and others like you have to do something. Also note the liberal media are agitating the extremist.
Who said I was a liberal? And even if I was, those people do not represent me. I represent me and I alone can speak for what I believe. And the most important thing that I believe in is politics, as in I believe in discourse. What troubles me more than anything is that so little of it seems to be happening. So if that's what the people protesting want, then I guess I do agree with them (though I don't believe in protest as useful protests are rare).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies