Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 05:33 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

The Radicals are giving their all to bring Trump down,. This is all they have left of their party. Just fabricated stories and presumptions . No facts, No evidence. Just make it a headline and get it in the media. This is their only weapon now.

This is a Saul Alinsky tactic. Say it long enough to make people believe it. They lie, they cheat , they will do anything they can . Nothing off the table with the radicals. They adhere to the Rules for Radicals.

They will look for fake stories , twist the truth into lies, brainwash their followers .

Same ole stuff. poison and deceit is what they thrive on.

This is all what is left. Hate , lies and more lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 05:37 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,240,837 times
Yep, they have no actual power but they do have Soros money with orders to create hate and discontent, the Left Stream Media making up about 100 Fake lies about Trump daily, and some useful fools.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:40 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

This is a Saul Alinsky tactic. Say it long enough to make people believe it. They lie, they cheat , they will do anything they can . Nothing off the table with the radicals. They adhere to the Rules for Radicals.
Should come as no surprise that a one Barack Hussein Obama is one of his disciples.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Should come as no surprise that a one Barack Hussein Obama is one of his disciples.
The one who is orchestrating it all. Evil snake .

Old 03-06-2017, 05:48 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
Don't underestimate the left's ability to mobilize their base. Picture a fish farm where every morning the farmer dumps buckets of feed into the water and all of the fish are waiting and ready to gobble up the food. The fish become programmed over time to react a certain way -- and it's no different with the left if they have been brainwashed over their lifetimes. People will go kicking and screaming and cause a fuss when they don't get what they want and free stuff that others have been forced to give them gets taken away.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Don't underestimate the left's ability to mobilize their base. Picture a fish farm where every morning the farmer dumps buckets of feed into the water and all of the fish are waiting and ready to gobble up the food. The fish become programmed over time to react a certain way -- and it's no different with the left if they have been brainwashed over their lifetimes. People will go kicking and screaming and cause a fuss when they don't get what they want and free stuff that others have been forced to give them gets taken away.
MSM is that food and they are the fish.. they have no choice but to stay brainwashed or they better look at what the other side says. I watch all of it. MSM and other sources and I put together what I know is truth with my own common sense. I don't lie to myself either. I question it all from both sides and look at the cause and effect of it all. Trump is doing some great things to get this economy going. I like that!

Old 03-06-2017, 05:55 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The Radicals are giving their all to bring Trump down,. This is all they have left of their party. Just fabricated stories and presumptions . No facts, No evidence. Just make it a headline and get it in the media. This is their only weapon now.

They will look for fake stories , twist the truth into lies, brainwash their followers .

Same ole stuff. poison and deceit is what they thrive on.

This is all what is left. Hate , lies and more lies.

I'm really sorry that you are so deluded that you find it necessary to twist the truth completely around to suit your own beliefs. How can you possibly use the word "truth" when you support a pathological liar ? That line of yours about "poison, and deceit" is precisely the formula your leader prescribes to, every time he speaks ! Fact checkers have proven that so much of what Trump says are either out and out lies, or fabrications of things that do not exist.

You sound fairly intelligent, so I have to ask you, do you not see that every negative thing you posted fits Donald Trump to a T ? Do you not somehow hear the provable lies that he spouts daily ? Does not that little alarm in your head go off when he starts one of his tirades about how EVERYONE in the world EXCEPT him is doing bad things ?

Do yourself a huge favor, open up your eyes, even if just for today, and do some reading and research. There are so many sources to find out just how often Donald Trump lies that it surely has to make any reasonable person begin to question the things he is saying. Do that for yourself, not us.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:56 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
As if the right does not do it.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I'm really sorry that you are so deluded that you find it necessary to twist the truth completely around to suit your own beliefs. How can you possibly use the word "truth" when you support a pathological liar ? That line of yours about "poison, and deceit" is precisely the formula your leader prescribes to, every time he speaks !

You sound fairly intelligent, so I have to ask you, do you not see that every negative thing you posted fits Donald Trump to a T ? Do you not somehow hear the provable lies that he spouts daily ? Does not that little alarm in your head go off when he starts one of his tirades about how EVERYONE in the world EXCEPT him is doing bad things ?

Do yourself a huge favor, open up your eyes, even if just for today, and do some reading and research. There is so many sources to find out just how often Donald Trump lies that is surely has to make any reasonable person begin to question the things he is saying. Do that for yourself, not us.
Brainwashed. I watch how they MSM twist truth into a lie. You take the bait , I don't.

They take out words Trump says and replace it with others. I look really close at the words.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:00 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,651,114 times
Trump is a fish out of water gate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies