Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 05:23 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,960,223 times

Advertisements

Three attacks on Indians, in the past 10 days. These aren't anarchists breaking windows. These bigots are shooting people, and they're too stupid and racist to tell brown people apart. Third attack on an Indian in 10 days in US: All you need to know about 'climate of hate' : World, News - India Today

This is what Trump has done to America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 05:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,011 times
Every one of these incidents somehow include "Go back to your own country". Is this the new "Hands up don't shoot"?

We all know how that held up to video evidence

Let me get this straight, Joe Redneck left his peanut farm in his 100% white community, drove ten hours to the Lefty heartland to commit a hate crime for the hell of it? Is that what we're to believe now?

Old 03-06-2017, 05:39 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,960,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Everyone one of these incidents somehow include "Go back to your own country". Is this the new "Hands up don't shoot"?

We all know how that held up to video evidence

Let me get this straight, Joe Redneck left his peanut farm in his 100% white community, drove ten hours to the Lefty heartland to commit a hate crime for the hell of it? Is that what we're to believe now?
So your response to right-wing terrorism is denial. Interesting.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:46 PM

2,286 posts, read 2,006,686 times
Of course. They refuse to believe their God Trump and his years of spewing racist hateful messages had anything to do with it.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:56 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
Of course. They refuse to believe their God Trump and his years of spewing racist hateful messages had anything to do with it.
A large portion of the nation thought Obama was divisive and fueled racial strife. Usually subtly, of course.

We are now dealing with the aftermath of that "legacy".

Old 03-06-2017, 05:58 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
Your anger at losing never disappoints. LOL.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:00 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Three attacks on Indians, in the past 10 days. These aren't anarchists breaking windows. These bigots are shooting people, and they're too stupid and racist to tell brown people apart. Third attack on an Indian in 10 days in US: All you need to know about 'climate of hate' : World, News - India Today

You have no proof those people were from the right. Three people vs hundreds of low life progressive cowards ganging up on individuals because they support Trump.
The left lost it's integrity.
But when progressive policies are known failures all one can do is deflect and falsely play the race card.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:01 PM

2,286 posts, read 2,006,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Your anger at losing never disappoints. LOL.
Way to be part of the problem. I didn't lose. I disliked both candidates. I can't have a political conversation without getting called either a racist or lib **rd. I'm in the middle, and feel like I'm the only one. Glad you're laughing at people getting murdered.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:02 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:

Fake and more fake. And it's President Trump to you!

Old 03-06-2017, 06:02 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,011 times
Quote:
So your response to right-wing terrorism is denial. Interesting.

No, I just ask questions. I react to facts, not emotion.

Why even say "Go back to your own country" if you're going to shoot the guy anyways? That would kinda negate even asking the question. No?

Last edited by HansProof; 03-06-2017 at 06:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies