Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 09:00 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times

Advertisements

His twitter is for stupid people. That's not an exaggeration. It's a device he uses to please his crowd. He knows they won't double check, so he says whatever they want to hear. Yeah, I'm the one saying they're stupid, but Trump's the one who treats them like it. I'm just saying what it is. It's a dangerous thing he's doing. This comparison is really only by virtue of chance and not meant to be read into too deeply, but Hitler also tried to turn the public against the media. No, Trump's not a Nazi or a fascist and there's really no risk of a new holocaust, but totalitarianism has a formula and Trump is dancing dangerously close to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 09:02 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
"Facts" by the biased liberal media should be taken with a grain of salt. Who's verifying them?
Why don't you look at the facts as opposed to burying your head in the sand?

Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why don't you look at the facts as opposed to burying your head in the sand?
When it's presented by the biased liberal media, I don't even bother looking at it.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
New day, new lies.

Does this guy actually work, or does he just spend his days inventing and tweeting crap about Obama?

Trump blames wrong president for most Guantánamo

122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision! - Donald Trump

113 of the 122 were released by Bush.

Dude, you are the president of the US, and no one has better access to information than you, so pick up the freaking phone and verify your BS before posting in Twitter and embarrass yourself and the whole nation.

He's too stupid to even know that! I don't believe he has ever "w-o-r-k-e-d" a day in is life!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:06 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
This released detainee who Obama, again felt sorry about being mistreated by the US, was released in 2009 by Obama's order and he returned to the battle field to battle in full force and kill the infidels.

Not known is how many people he killed after being released but he was one of the well know and respected Muslim extreme terrorists who became a leader after being released.

President Trump had him blown to pieces so no 72 virgins will be of any help!

We are now counting the amount of released people who commit more horror acts and all released by Ibama while he couldn't harm a fly in Gitmo!

Another failure of Obama!
Numerous prisoners are released from prison every year, with many of them going on and committing more crime, and these same people released yet again and again.

The thing with the Gitmo prisoners is, there was never any court of law. Perhaps we could have detained many of them if they would have simply put them through a justice system, but we were in fact detaining people indefinitely with what proof?

I also do not blame anyone for wanting to wage war against the US who, innocent or not, who got picked up by the US and detained for years with no access to prove innocence.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:08 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
When it's presented by the biased liberal media, I don't even bother looking at it.
You are not looking at anything, you just believe everything you read in Twitter and accept it as truth. That is very ignorant.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:11 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
interesting, mr. thetic:

Quote:
Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the agencies failed to respond to a January 25, 2017, FOIA request seeking:
  • Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to the investigation of retired Gen. Michael Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak between October 1, 2016 and the present.
  • This request includes, but is not limited to, any and all related warrants, affidavits, declarations, or similar records regarding the aforementioned investigation.
  • For purposes of clarification, please find enclosed a CNN report regarding the investigation, which cites information that was provided to CNN by members of the Intelligence Community

Old 03-07-2017, 09:13 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Dear RNC:

Someone please get tRump to a psychiatrist.

The sooner, the better.

City data won't allow me to "like" any more of your comments, but your pictures always crack me up

Old 03-07-2017, 09:15 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
I think the mods should create a sticky and name it 'TRUMP BLAMES...."

Old 03-07-2017, 09:19 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
City data won't allow me to "like" any more of your comments, but your pictures always crack me up

Thanks!

But many on this forum have no appreciation for humor, I've found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies