Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 12:46 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,117,227 times

Advertisements

Just another idiotic and asinine thread from the utterly gutless and terminally useless left.

Time for baseball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 02:36 PM

33,077 posts, read 12,337,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I'm sure everyone knows what kind of people don't give a rat's ykw what other people think of them they are the scum of every society!
Yeah, people with high self esteem are really the scum of a society:

12 Things High Self-Esteem People Don't Do

1. They Don't Compare Themselves to Others

5. They Avoid Devaluing Their Self-Esteem

6. They Don't Try to Please Anyone

8. They're Not Followers

9. They Don't Fish for Compliments

I'm speaking directly about your stated assertion 'kind of people who don't give a rat's ykw what what other people think of them' in a society...people you obviously have contempt for....and while you obviously also have monumental contempt for Trump (and Trump happens to fail a number of these 12), Trump certainly doesn't fit into a group of 'people who don't give a rat's ykw what other people think of them'.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:44 PM

33,077 posts, read 12,337,238 times
Quote:
All of America would have lost with either Trump or Clinton, and so with Kim Jong Trump, we have all lost!
I wouldn't say all, but I will say that with 20 other choice between the two major parties, after both conventions, I did say to myself...These two? Really? That said, in hindsight, I don't know if anyone other than Trump could have prevented Hildebeast from getting elected (I didn't vote for either).

Old 03-07-2017, 03:49 PM

15,936 posts, read 12,238,409 times
It's amusing just to watch the extreme elements on both sides become intolerant and hostile.. president bonkers? It was worth electing Trump just to watch people rant like they have been. I'd have more respect for the extreme left if they were actually tolerant like they claim, but they are not. (Neither is the extreme right, but that's a post for another thread. )

Say what you want, your high intelligence level is meaningless if you are in threads saying things like "president bonkers" or "king jong trump" instead of making factual, logical arguments to back your view up and using that high IQ you supposedly have. Keep doing it though, it makes me chuckle. I voted for Trump but have no particular allegiance to him and wish they'd take away his smartphone and block him permanently from twitter. lol

Old 03-07-2017, 03:51 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,213,099 times
So who moved up? Terrorist infected Europe?

Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,944,897 times
Quote:
I'm sure everyone knows what kind of people don't give a rat's ykw what other people think of them they are the scum of every society!
Smart people that have a normal amount of self esteem maybe? <bold>

Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,764,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Who cares what liberals say to a liberal propaganda outlet?

The price for your vain self stroking and your devaluation of your opponents, as opposed to engaging them on issues that they understand better than do you, will be something that you did not bargain for.

In fact, you are already seeing the beginning of it in the election of Trump. Good luck with what you continue to reap given your inability to see how you will congratulate yourselves into political oblivion.

I'll help you. Repeat after me:

"I'm smarter, better, and more educated. I'm smarter, better, and more educated. I'm smarter better, and more educated..."

Now, repeat as many times as it takes when you lack a response to your opponents that transcends anything but out-dated propaganda.

I predict that it will continue to work well for you.

I've attended nothing but private schools and prepped at one of the oldest high schools in the nation. It's always amusing when public school liberals flaunt their perception of their own intelligence as a rhetorical device.

I'm sure that you are the smartest.

Perhaps your future neo-commie globalist army can have for it's motto: "We're smarter than you. IQ is just a construct."

It's be as perfectly consistent as every last bit of the rest of your political logic.
Now that's an effective counter punch.

Nice.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
It's amusing just to watch the extreme elements on both sides become intolerant and hostile.. president bonkers? It was worth electing Trump just to watch people rant like they have been. I'd have more respect for the extreme left if they were actually tolerant like they claim, but they are not. (Neither is the extreme right, but that's a post for another thread. )

Say what you want, your high intelligence level is meaningless if you are in threads saying things like "president bonkers" or "king jong trump" instead of making factual, logical arguments to back your view up and using that high IQ you supposedly have. Keep doing it though, it makes me chuckle. I voted for Trump but have no particular allegiance to him and wish they'd take away his smartphone and block him permanently from twitter. lol
Exactly! The minute I see any of the things you illustrate I immediately move on to the next comment totally ignoring the previous one as too juvenile to read further...

Old 03-07-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump Presidency is the worst thing that thing could have happened to this country.
Really? The WORST thing huh... So, having a nuclear bomb dropped on us,having something akin to the black plague sweep across the country or having a 10 year depression way deeper than the great depression would be better than having Trump as president?

Seriously?

Old 03-07-2017, 04:04 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,078,295 times
Looks like libs are once again forgetting who their candiate was. Many people are pleased with a Trump solely for stopping Hillary. Imagine Hillary's SCOTUS picks. Shudder
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies