Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 11:40 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times

Advertisements

NBC Officially Promoted Race War After Donald Trump’s victory...

The far left mainstream media lost all credibility this year with their relentless attacks and smears against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Wikileaks exposed the mainstream media for working with the Clinton campaign
and DNC against Trump. Top national journalists were plotting strategy with the
DNC to take down Trump.

At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
"Obama born in Kenya > yes
His birth certificate is a proven beyond all doubt fraud. We don't know where he was born and neither do you.
I can see why you voted for Trump.

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Look at the headline on CNN: “Trump (Without Evidence) Accuses Obama of Wiretapping.”

Have you ever seen that same headline: “Democrats (Without Evidence) Accuse Trump of Conspiring with Russians”?

I’m telling you, the hatred these people have! That’s what it is. It’s not just bias. It isn’t just partisanship. It isn’t just ideology. These people on the left and in the media have, I think, an almost out-of-control hatred for Donald Trump. They hate Trump on multiple levels. It's weird.

You only see what you want to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midpack View Post
They might, but there are also media outlets who are really bending over backwards to give him the benefit of the doubt (against all odds). I'm a lifelong conservative, and so far Trump is his own worst enemy. Much of what he says and tweets is bringing it on himself, completely unnecessary. So far he doesn't seem to have the impulse control of a thirteen year old, I hope he learns. All of our fates are tied to him now, like it or not. Sorry.
Righto!

Old 03-07-2017, 11:41 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And just WHAT facts did they omit in this story?

If you can't understand Trump DID make an accusation without FACTS in evidence there's really nothing I can suggest to help your narrow field of vision.
90% of all accusations made are done without "Facts". But the MSM only mentions this (& PUTS IT IN BOLD *SS GRAPHICS)....when Trump (or his staff) make them.

Heck....It used to be the Newsmen (& women) who would provide the "Facts", it was part of their freaking job. (Whether there were accusations or not.) Now for the most part they only offer opinions.

I watched CNN for an hour on Sunday (for grins). They covered 8-10 topics that hour. For non-Trump news, it wasn't too bad. But as soon as a topic became political, it was ridiculous the Graphics being used and the comments from the so called experts. The program became cartoonish, at times i thought it was actually a SPOOF of (what used to be) real news.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:41 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Look at the headline on CNN: “Trump (Without Evidence) Accuses Obama of Wiretapping.”
He has presented zero evidence of his outlandish claim. That's called an accurate headline.

What has Trump done to deserve praise? He's the most vile human being to ever set foot in the office. He is a pathological liar and a narcissist. He deserves to be condemned, attacked, and criticized constantly until he either changes (which won't happen) or he is removed from office.

You guys endlessly attacked Obama, and had the audacity to call him a non-American muslim terrorist supporter.

Trump will not be getting any decent treatment. Deal with it.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:42 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:

Have you ever seen that same headline: “Democrats (Without Evidence) Accuse Trump of Conspiring with Russians”?

I’m telling you, the hatred these people have! That’s what it is. It’s not just bias. It isn’t just partisanship. It isn’t just ideology. These people on the left and in the media have, I think, an almost out-of-control hatred for Donald Trump. They hate Trump on multiple levels. It's weird.
That is hardly hatred. They were just giving the facts - he had no evidence.
Not a crime, not hatred when you report the facts.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:44 AM

Elizabeth Warren's face is going to crack any day now.

She never smiles, except when she hears about illegal aliens murdering Americans or when she hears about Muslims throwing homosexuals off the roof or when she hears about another old white lady getting killed during "the knock out game."

Whenever she talks, she is always angry and always has an angry look on her face. She is angry all the time, and that anger is deep inside her.

It's great to see, just like all the sore losers on the forums.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:45 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:

Trump himself asked the Russians to hack our government. *shrug* Thanks for playing.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:47 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
The MSM is sickening in its coverage and only reinforces what should be more blatantly obvious for all to see. They are clueless and actually have the audacity to say that they are "objective" after continuing to peddle fake news. CNN in particular along with MSNBC, NYT, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. are all arms of the opposition party with one aim of trying to take down our duly elected President.

Trump won the election. Get over it.
Something the media is doing or saying must be hitting a serious nerve somewhere.
Why else would anyone be so desperate to have whatever is being reported ignored?

Old 03-07-2017, 11:52 AM

Wagons being circled around the Kenyan liar and fraud. They know he has been up to criminal unethical crap for 8+ years. He did to President Trump what he did to so many others. He has abused the whole concept of the Patriot Act for his vendettta and to keep the Obama Caliphate going.

#1 problem for America- Obama. That is why Trump will be around forever. To protect the American people.

The LAME STREAM has been exposed as part of the DC ELITES mission to ruin this country for their benefit..

The election of TRUMP has exposed the media as liars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies