Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2017, 02:04 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Trump is trying to save the country, so it wouldn't be in the interest of his goals to revisit this issue.
wow, not long ago birthers were claiming it to be the greatest constitutional crisis in the history of the US...... now it's no biggie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 02:09 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Wow, this has really made it to 15 pages?

Ok...

Old 03-10-2017, 02:19 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Wow, this has really made it to 15 pages?

Ok...
It comes down to this.

Which Obama is lying through his teeth?

No more complicated than that.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
It would not surprise me if he was never eligible to be president. And, the spineless establishment Republicans would not dare expose it for social reasons.
doesn't that now make trump among the spineless?

Old 03-10-2017, 02:49 PM

here's a complete breakdown of the lucas smith birth certificate (.....from 2009 )

Orly files yet another Kenyan Birth Certificate in Barnett case (Update 4) - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Old 03-10-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It comes down to this.

Which Obama is lying through his teeth?

No more complicated than that.
Personally, I have no doubt whatsoever that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I also believe his campaign let the conspiracy theory slow cook in order for it to build some momentum so they could use it as an issue down the road.

We can also be pretty certain it came out of the Clinton camp.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
I also believe his campaign let the conspiracy theory slow cook in order for it to build some momentum so they could use it as an issue down the road.
how so? he released his birth certificate in june 2008, it was physically inspected and photographed that summer and all the facts were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008. what more do you believe he could have done?

Old 03-10-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
how so? he released his birth certificate in june 2008, it was physically inspected and photographed that summer and all the facts were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008. what more do you believe he could have done?
When was the long form BC released?

Old 03-10-2017, 03:02 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yet, it is Jesus who tells us NOT to accept other religions. So just what is a true Christian to do?
Jesus plainly stated in John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: "no one cometh unto the Father, but by me"

Christianity is exclusive, intolerant of other religious faiths, because they lead people away from Jesus Christ. I do believe we are to deny our family, before we deny Christ. Walking in harmony with other religions doesn't seem to be what you think Jesus believes. One can not be saved by a religion.......and one can't be saved by adding Jesus as a prophet who will help usher in Muhammad. Jesus never says he will be behind/beside a chosen prophet.

It seems President Obama was always telling Christians we were to accept Muslims and NEVER telling Muslims they needed to accept Christianity! When President Obama quoted from the Bible he always quoted the OT........why did he not find the NT of importance, to quote from?

We can respect their views, but to ever think we serve the same God or walk the same path is only a fantasy of those who like to think what Jesus said, and not what he did say.

I don't think this certificate even matters now and why now, would he produce it? Why didn't he show it back when this first came up. President Obama did much more damage to the faith of Christianity than any other Christian President. My guess, many Presidents and people think Christians are to be accepting of all things. Looks like following the Bible is not so easy, in a multicultural country.

Jesus is not the hippie, sit on the sideline, live and let live kind of man, accept all religions.......like your last President. I think many people also confuse growing up as a Christian to being a Christian. The reason I say this, most things I see written about President Obama and his mom, they use the phrase "raised as a Christian", not being a Christian.......huge difference IMO.
Following the Bible is just fine in a multicultural and multireligious country.

Obama never told Christians to accept Islam but rather to respect Muslims as people.

What is wrong with quoting from the Old Testament? Is that not part of the Bible which Christians are supposed to follow?

Jesus never pushed religion on anyone. He led by example and never mistreated others because they believed differently.

Old 03-10-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
We can also be pretty certain it came out of the Clinton camp.
if there was evidence to support the claim i'd be with you but.... there isn't. i know of the clinton volunteer that was fired for the "birther" email in december 2007 ( it wasn't a "birther" email. the email actually claimed he was a muslim and specifically stated obama was born in hawaii). plus there were clinton supporters ( the PUMAs ) among the early birthers but nothing to support that it came from the campaign.

for more see:

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Barackryphal: Secret Origin, Part 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies