Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 03:41 PM

88,628 posts, read 44,352,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Sorry you must have missed all of the different facts and stats I posted as to realistic ways that could have happened.
Nope. I didn't miss them. They're as far-fetched as Obama's conflicting stories about himself. Therefore, unbelievable.

Obama himself admitted in his book that he had no proof whatsoever that Obama Sr was his father in 1982 when Sr died. So how did Obama Sr suddenly appear as Obama's father on his BC decades later? Though, that does match Michelle's assertion that Obama was born to a "very single" mother.

Too many contradictions. Not believable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 04:19 PM

Another inconsistency... Obama in 2008: "Even though my father left us when I was two years old...

Obama's Father's Day Comments, June 2008 - NY Times

But the fact is that Obama Sr left Hawaii for the mainland to attend Harvard grad school in the summer of 1962, before Obama was even one year old. And Obama would have known that, too, because he vividly describes finding a Honolulu newspaper article touting Obama Sr's Harvard grad school scholarship (and his imminent departure for the mainland in the summer of 1962 without Stanley Ann and baby) but mentioning neither his mother nor himself in his Dreams from My Father book.

"I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school."

Much of Obama's background "story" is just fabrications that have lots of holes.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:46 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,089,112 times
Ok, since this side diversion you have of "How the Hell Did She End Up in Seattle" in that it is apparently as difficult as visiting the moon or something is so distracting, ignore it for now.

Focus: Kenya. (the thread topic) Based on whatever sources you have, yes or no? If so, what supports it? If you are reasonably sure that Obama Sr. was not the father...then that renders this thread false because it is based on a Kenyan birth certificate that has him as the father.

PS...another meaning of "left us" is divorce. Which did indeed happen when he was 2, so could be that meaning....and don't say THAT is implausible. It is a common term.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Ok, since this side diversion you have of "How the Hell Did She End Up in Seattle" in that it is apparently as difficult as visiting the moon or something is so distracting, ignore it for now.

Focus: Kenya. (the thread topic)
Wrong. The thread title doesn't say "Kenya," it says "birther." Any questioning of Obama's birth "narrative," which is full of inconsistencies and holes, is on topic fair game.

That said, why does Obama describe his father leaving him and his mother when he was age two (which is factually incorrect and Obama should have known that after finding the article he described in Dreams from My Father stating Obama Sr left Hawaii in the summer of 1962), when it was actually his mother and he who left his father in Hawaii in 1961 to move to Seattle?

From Obama: Lies, lies, and more lies.

Quote:
PS...another meaning of "left us" is divorce. Which did indeed happen when he was 2, so could be that meaning....and don't say THAT is implausible. It is a common term.
Well, then that's yet another Obama lie about his life "narrative." It was actually his mother who divorced his father in 1964.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:43 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,400,389 times
Obama is a Muslim Communist anti-American terrorist-supporting Kenyan by birth -- a true Manchurian candidate.

Amazing we survived eight years of him, although I'm sure the deep state of traitors he created will be a problem for years to come.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Wrong. The thread title doesn't say "Kenya," it says "birther." Any questioning of Obama's birth "narrative," which is full of inconsistencies and holes, is on topic fair game.

That said, why does Obama describe his father leaving him and his mother when he was age two (which is factually incorrect and Obama should have known that after finding the article he described in Dreams from My Father stating Obama Sr left Hawaii in the summer of 1962), when it was actually his mother and he who left his father in Hawaii in 1961 to move to Seattle?

From Obama: Lies, lies, and more lies.

Well, then that's yet another Obama lie about his life "narrative." It was actually his mother who divorced his father in 1964.

Fine, birther....in reference to this Kenyan birth certificate. In this thread. I give up. Pointless to try and discuss it when you (general) already have your mind made up on this silly nonsense.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Fine, birther....in reference to this Kenyan birth certificate. In this thread. I give up.
Not surprised. You've never been able to adequately explain any of Obama's life "narrative" discrepancies/inconsistencies, or even any of his multiple outright lies.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:58 AM

Neither have you. *Shrug*. I just have things like work to do instead of continue to peer into conspiracy theory rabbit holes. Good day.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Neither have you.
That's because there aren't any adequate explanations for Obama's numerous early life "narrative" inconsistencies and flat out falsehoods. It's just a long string of lies. Some exposed as lies to anyone who read Obama's book, written in 1995 when he didn't realize it would come back to bite him in the ass when he told subsequent lies while running for office and during his terms. And others spoken directly by him and Michelle, and archived on video.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:33 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,858,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That's because there aren't any adequate explanations for Obama's numerous early life "narrative" inconsistencies and flat out falsehoods. It's just a long string of lies. Some exposed as lies to anyone who read Obama's book, written in 1995 when he didn't realize it would come back to bite him in the ass when he told subsequent lies while running for office and during his terms. And others spoken directly by him and Michelle, and archived on video.
This is all about the image of Obama and the DNC had the perfect Manchurian Candidate. One has to remember people have past early already, like the dire of health for ha. and plus their has been much energy placed to debunk any claim . Never mind evidence.

Your are correct his book is in direct position with Candidate Obama. One has to wonder which version of the truth we have????

I glad he is gone and Obama really never got his fingers dirty. The DNC and the Admin thoughtfully placed the Loyalist in Gov. just for this reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies