Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 06:56 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Where's your sense of humor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
they didn't get the joke---too much hate to laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Exactly. The joke was very funny.
I agree. It's funny stuff. Saw that in my FB feed recently. I literally laughed out loud. Comedy to me is the ultimate, even if making fun of something I believe in, if it's funny I'll laugh about it.

Some people are so hard up about certain issues that they can't relax a bit and have some fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 06:59 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
She was 7 years old when she was brought to this country by her parents. If anyone committed an illegal act it was the parents. A child does not have the choice to stay alone in the other country. What was she supposed to do? Run away from home to stay in Argentina?
hahaha She wasn't caught by herself at age 7 was she?

She gets tossed out with her parents. You know like her brother and father who were caught while she hid in the closet.

No one should be rewarded for an illegal act. I'm glad she got caught. I hope she gets tossed out so people who went through the proper channels get in.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:02 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
omg! Lmao!!

Old 03-10-2017, 07:04 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Not surprised given the bad press ICE and DHS got this past month.
'Dreamer' Daniela Vargas released from detention center, lawyers say | Fox News
Good for her, now maybe she'll get her a*s down and register those papers that she keeps forgetting about. Nothing like a good reminder!

Old 03-10-2017, 07:06 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,236,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
She is here illegally and should be deported.

This is why we need a wall. Selective enforcement of our laws.
This is even a greater problem that is illustrated by zero tolerance laws. We have officials that are elected/selected that completely lack judgement to perform their duties, thus zero tolerance laws are created.

The Wall is a zero tolerance policy. If our officials had simply followed law instead of seeking personal gain, a wall would not be needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies